Would you suck a dick for a whole bitcoin?

Would you suck a dick for a whole bitcoin?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/F7tEJgU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Depends on the dick. I'm basically straight but I'm a virgin other than being molested by an older man and wouldn't mind having a boyfriend if he was really, really cute and had a nice clean dick. Being paid to suck his dick would be a bonus.

I've sucked on worse than a dick for less

Yes because the btc is just an added bonus

Depends if I can trust the guy is clean. 10m work and a scratch on my self-esteem for $6K seems like a good deal.

However, no one would pay 1BTC for a blowie.

user i think you might be gay

dont suck a dick and earn a btc in this pumpgroup discord.gg/F7tEJgU

I suck my boyfriend's dick for free.

I'll take that Bitcoin and use it to buy new heels, or get my nails done.

they would for my blowie

I can't afford that.

fag

What's the matter pajeet, tired of dumping on the street now you have to dump on people? Pathetic KYS

on some stank ass?

Nice sexism assuming that I'm a guy and only men own Bitcoin.

This isn't a boys club any longer. Women are far more capable than a small dicked child like you.

>far more capable
to suck dick? I agree.
Not good for much else though.
Also I doubt you bought that fraction of a BTC with your own money, probably a gift from your 'daddy' so you can feel relevant and like you're doing something good with your life.
Keep holding girl.

hell yeah

$6000 for a BJ would put me in the elite of high class prostitutes. If you wouldn't then you don't belong on Veeky Forums.

>women
>owning crypto

Wrong asshole. I know all about modern technology like what a blockchain is and what a quantum computer is. I am subscribed to channels like Vsauce and Scishow, and I didn't need my "daddy" to do it for me. Fuck off and don't respond to me again.

i'd suck my dad's dick for a bitcoin you faggots

Not a single prostitute on this planet, and I don't care if it's Helen of Troy, charges $6k for a BJ.

Highest class prostitutes, like politician/Anthony Weiner level you can pay $24k for full service and an overnight.

Faggot or post time stamped tits

Is this how you act when you're unable to downvote comments?
Sad!

Yeah if it's a feminine dick.

I appreciate your bait skills user

really meaks you think

nice falseflag meme /pol/tard

dont mind me just checking these

6k for 15 minutes of having somebody's reproductive organ in my mouth? Sounds good to me. Anybody who refuses is either rich or an insecure faggot

>Admitting will suck dick for money
>Anybody who doesn't is an insecure faggot
kek.

>Quantum computer
>vsauce
>scishow
>modern technology
Quality bait now go keep sucking dicks faggot

no you btcgolddigger

shit b8

Of course, why even ask?

If I had medical confirmation of no std? sure easy.

A whole bitcoin for a blowjob is like 20,000 dollars an hour. Why the fuck wouldn't you do it? I don't understand

>makeup and shoes
Of course

Yeah

This 100%
the fucking state of the youth today. He will want a vagina next.

>>far more capable
>to suck dick? I agree.
Probably not, since they never got their dick sucked.

>implying if you couldn't transfer your consciousness into a 10/10 cute girl you wouldn't.

The only reason not to become a stacy with the brain of a chad is because transition is in the leeches stages. Life would be easy as shit as an attractive woman.

Only if it was worth what it was in 2009

you must be a liberal

Do conservatives hate money now?

only liberals like easy money?

As soon as you change it you'll be subjected to needs of the body youre wearing your vhad mentality will slowly fade away and you'll succumb to a female mentality and you will become a useless self righteous useless brat

only liberals would trade their dignity away for profit. obviously i'm talking about a 100% straight man who's willing to suck a cock for cash. you can poll a billion people, only liberals would agree to this, zero conservatives of healthy mind.

You don't understand. 6000 dollars is like 500 hours worth of wages for me once you take taxes into consideration. I am positive that giving a blowjob for 15 minutes is not as bad as 500 hours of slaving away at an entry level retail job.

Please explain your position.

not an argument

this

what argument do you expect me to make? its rooted in ideology, only liberal ideologies are so flimsy and pliable

How could you possibly know that? If we have 10/10 stacy mold tech we can control insanity hormones.

would pay to suck good dick

>Implying any human has any dignity

Hai roastie. Guess which one is yours?

How abt a pajeet dick?

I suck dicks for free. So yeah, obviously.

Hey dumbass, women are exactly the kind of dumb money consumerist slaves we want buying into crypto.

I would pay 0.1 btc to suck a dick

daily reminder

Would you lick a roastie for 1 bitcoin?

I'd pay 1 BTC to suck a sexy daddy's dicl.

dick

Sobering.

Further proof being gay is learned behavior. Faggot.