Eternal FPH/FPS

Live fat, die yum edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GAPbZDit5_w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prison_Rape_Elimination_Act_of_2003
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is clearly a fake profile.

Is Women Studies a plot to segregate the more extreme feminists from society?

That would be brilliant.

also , her being fat is trivial here

Or it's a great place to show the more radical feminists who their "allies" are/people to go to protests with.

is that kramer kek

youtube.com/watch?v=GAPbZDit5_w

Are woman designed to hate ??

>burgercock likes this

Anyway, remember this pic that gets posted every single thread? So apparently the fattie responded back on 9gag with her opinion on the matter.

I bet they felt sad for her.

Those fucking tumblr whales man

>Being skinny implies slut

I need this shit. Shame me. Make me disgusted to live in this flesh prison so that I keep going with my exercise and cutting.

You're doing god's work user.

Have that

Know what I fucking hate?
When fatties imply you can't eat tasty shit while working out and being healthy.

Fucking untrue. If anything I expanded my culinary horizons.

kek

Same here, to lose weight I had to learn to cook and stop eating garbage

EVERY SINGLE ONE says "I could never count calories, I love food too much!!!!1!"

You stupid fucking bitch, I eat steak and buttery potatoes and brownies and potato chips and drink beer and I lose two pounds a week. I just don't eat those things every fucking day at quadruple the amount I should.

Same here. If I want to eat a treat, I just make sure it's not 500+ kcal piece of shit.

Fug guys, we had it all wrang

lets throw all fat people into the ocean then

Does anyone have any FPH for men? It's always fat chicks, and while I enjoy them because they're easy targets I kind of want to see fat dudes being stupid. The guy with 10 pound weights never fails to make me laugh.

(I made this)

I can't even tell if it's a false one or not

>When fatties imply you can't eat tasty shit while working out and being healthy.

Dude, everyone knows "tasty food" means vegetables wrapped in bacon, steak wrapped in bacon, deep fried breaded things, cupcakes, cakes, ice cream, and ice cream related products.

Oh, and "coffee" drinks that are basically milkshakes with caffeine.

Basically, "tasty" boils down to sweet, or fat + sweet.

> He placed a lettuce leaf in front of me

HOLY SHIT

kek/10, nice one user

>Satiria

Fuckers almost got me.

So that's why all of the olympic swimmers are obese

That sounds like something that totally happened

I don't doubt she ate two McNuggets on an elevator with two fit girls.

What I doubt is their perceived jealousy

That story reminds me of that fat girl story where everyone bullies her and beats up a fat girl in front of her and a Japanese man dressed as Ryu saves her and schools everyone. It's obviously a sad fake fantasy.

>I don't doubt she ate two McNuggets
>two McNuggets

I do.

Sabina is not for bully!

I guarantee she ate the other 18 but I'm willing to suspend my disbelief long enough to believe she only consumed two during the elevator ride.

I'll take shit that didn't happen for 200 Alex. And if it did, holy fuck Weebs are cancer that deserve the gas chamber.

I don't think that was ever even meant to be believed as a true story.

>you could be raped at any moment
>just like when you are in jail
And yet people pretend its not an actual problem with the prison system.

physical pain when reading this

it's a lot less common now than it was in the past few decades
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prison_Rape_Elimination_Act_of_2003

Yeah. I saw a "how not to get raped in prison" video that they show to inmates on their way through processing into gen pop. It basically boiled down to "don't be a faggot and you won't get raped".

This one always makes me laugh

>thin privilege is only needing one hay cart

>half a JAR of peanut butter

I thought she said half a cup, so I thought her mom's reaction was a little strange. 1/2cup of peanut butter is too much but not enough to scream about

then I reread

half a jar

let's assume jif brand. medium sized jar. creamy.

That's 16 oz, two cups. One serve is 2 tablespoons.

One serve has 190 calories, 16g fat, and 8 carbs, 2 being fiber.

A whole jar will have 16 serves, 32 tablespoons. The half she wanted to eat, 8. That's 16 tablespoons of peanut butter down her fucking face.

8 serves is 1520 calories. This is the amount I currently eat in a day.

She had eaten two bowls of unhealthy Asian food before that, I'll give it another 1000 calories even though she could have easily passed 2k.

Fucking 2500 calories in less than a couple hours.

A fat young woman would maintain at somewhere like 1800-2200 naturally a day provided she actually moved from one spot, I'll give her 2000.

500 extra calories a day. She'll be gaining a pound every week.

That's not including the chocolate chips and whatever bullshit she ate for breakfast and lunch, I'll estimate another 1500 calories, which is quite light compared to what she probably ate, fat fucking lard.

An extra 2000 calories a day. Gaining 4 pounds a week.

She'll gain 208 pounds in one year if she ate like this every day, probably a few less than that because her body will need more calories the fatter it gets.

THIS is how My 600 Pound Life happens

nuts in general are very calorically dense and something you should stay away from if you value feeling full over something that tastes good in the short term

>gays
>born this way

That's why kids adopted by fags end up being gay more often right?

I really like pistachios and almonds, but I also have at least 1 modicum of self control so I limit it to like 10-15 nuts

She's cute as fuck

Those women are just angry that the only feeling they can give strangers over the Internet is the fight or flight response

Probably inspired them to go back to the gym the next day

I'm a huge fan of nuts, they have good nutrition and taste great, but my serving size is very small. I just eat 10 at a time and count it as 50 cals. It's very easy to overeat them if you're not actively counting calories which gets fatties into trouble.

depends on the nut

10 cashews have 157 calories
10 almonds have 70
10 pistachios have 40

lots of variety in calories and fat with nuts

>>Nuggets at MCDonalds
>>"tell me how you love eating nothing but carboard"

Oh dear, those levels of delusion are incomprehensible

It's written like you're reading an anime.

Like even if we assumed it had happened as described. How does she know teeth were knocked loose?

How does blushing deeply happen? Doesn't in the real world.

Then everybody clapped

Your post would be been 5 lines if you had used metric. Holy shit that's a lot of needless conversions just to eyeball the calories.

It's exactly like when trump won the election and a bunch of liberals started making up stories about how they got assaulted and threatened by trump supporters for the following week. I dont think anyone buys any of this shit.

They mostly adopt gay kids.

then everybody clapped.

Sounds like they're doing us a favour then.

This really grinds my gears:
When fatties go on about how much they love food, but it's always mcdonalds, or crisps or cupcakes or some other shitty junk food
Like I'd actually accept this a lot more if they said beef bourguogon or tirimisu or tortellini

But no, it's always this non food shite - they love consumption, not food

What is 'Singlet', 'transfat' 'transabled' 'demiplatonic' 'aromantic and asensual'

Can somebody brief me on these mental dellusions? I understand singlet to be clothing, asexual to be the delusion you have no sexual urges at all, but asensual? you dont like sensual things? aromantic? you hate romance? Actually 'asexual' means you reproduce by yourself so what the fuck is aromantic? She is romantic and sensual to herself?

Everything is true on the internet

Or maybe those kids would be more comfortable with coming out compared to those from a normal family.

She said she's vegan so the noodles couldn't have been that unhealthy. Why do you think its unhealthy asian food? Sure two bowls is overdoing it, but homemade noodles couldn't be that bad for you. She said her dish was noodles with edamame (immature soybeans) bok choy (chinese cabbage) and fried tofu.

So, all natural ingredients, even if she overdid it on the soy sauce or oil in the tofu, that's still a healthy meal. Most asian foods are actually quite healthy unless you're slamming whatever american PF chang bullshift chinese fast food is popular over there. I detest the fact you think homemade ramen could possibly be 'unhealthy' like, the worst part was the oil used in frying the tofu, but the only other way to prepare tofu is deep frying it or steaming it which both add an extra 20 minutes to cooking time so frying it on a skillet is the easiest method of cooking. Why do you think she made it unhealthy? Are you assuming she added too much salt, or high sodium soy sauce or too much oil in frying the vegetables? Perhaps, but even after all is said and done that's still a pretty solid meal compared to what she usually probably eats. Oh lemme guess bro you only eat lean chicken breast and broccoli with tuna, go fuck yourself

Singlet - does not have dissociative identity disorder (multiple personalities)
Transfat - like transgender, a fatty trapped in a thin body
Aromantic - has no romantic feelings of love
Dunno about the others
Just a crock of tumblr horseshit basically

>get worried before starting to lose weight because I loooove food, especially big hearty meals of steak and potatoes
>surprise, big hunks of meat and carbs like potatoes are perfectly fine, even encouraged, as long as you eat reasonable portions and don't slather them with butter and sugary sauces.

Eating steak and potatoes and have lost a bunch of weight so far. Life is good.

And now I feel like I could take my new calorie counting superpowers and live on McDonald's if I absolutely had to.

You alright m8

I honestly don't think I would mind it if my kid turned out gay.

But I'm completely sterile so I'll never know the truth.

Holy shit what planet are you from. Fatties constantly "forget" that they put half a cup of whatever sauce that has way too much fat, or use way too much oil. Massive portions, NOODLES probably have hundreds on their own.

Just because ingredients are healthy doesn't mean adding oil and sugar and giant portions of them are

Not about to give the girl that ate a CUP of peanut butter any credit

Also, stop typing so faggy, makes you seem like even more of a beta

Why explain what bok choy and edamame are

Are you some Asian culture enthusiast

That's pretty funny so I'm going to assume it was written by a male. Good stuff.

>bourguogon
>tirimisu
franco-italian here, you just fucking triggered me

Full-blown spanish here, he triggered me too, mate.

demiplatonic- subflavour of 'demisexual', essentially means she doesnt want to be friends with someone until she likes them
asensual- does not feel 'sensual' attraction to others
transabled- like transgender but you instead of being the wrong gender, you wrongly dont have a disabilty

Yeah.....

no, this bored has turned to literal shit. Literally just the same group of retards on the fence about using steroids just waiting for the right post to come along finally convincing them to do it. Fucking natty this and natty that, I hate people who can't think for themselves and need to ask the same 'omg should i??' questions over and over again. Then this retard comes along.

What sauce do you put on noodles? You either put a little soy sauce, maybe some sricaha chilli sauce, but that's it. Both normal enough, its not like shes draining it in ranch or mayo.

I think you're forgetting she's transfat which means she's a thin person trapped inside a fat persons body so her portions were probably fine. Not defending the girl but I think its gratuitous to imply that you could somehow fuck up a 4 ingredient bowl of ramen
I had to google edamame because I had no idea what that shit was. Also I've lived in china for 2 years so maybe.

Everything will be okay med brother

'You dont want to be friends with someone until you like them' uhh isn't that just like everybody?
Transabled - So she feels some sort of guilt for not being born with a broken body? Also how is she a singlet if she also beleives she was a fucking japanese turtle and even hallucinates about lettuce

Get the fuck out

Why are you trying to understand a bunch of bullshit that crazy people made up? You'd have better luck working on a grand unifying theory for quantum physics and general relativity.

>"and she's wearing granny glasses, he fedora of women!"
my
fucking
sides

its satire, how can you even fall for this?

Which part of China did you live? Because in quite a lot of parts of china, they pour literal oil (flavoured/seasoned but nonetheless literal oil, not broth) to their noodle soup. Granted, a fair number of those parts are in the colder regions, but they still maintain that recipe when the dish is exported outside china.

>so her portions were probably fine
No, it's the other way round. It means she's more likely to under-report. Just look at those fatties on My 600lb Life. They always claim that they only eat X amount only to reveal it's actually like 5X.

Leave me be i'm sleep deprived :/