Can I do SS every other day instead of taking weekends off? So AxBx instead of AxBxAxx

Can I do SS every other day instead of taking weekends off? So AxBx instead of AxBxAxx

Other urls found in this thread:

ios7text.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so she sent a pic of herself getting fucked and censred her tits and vag but not her face? kek

Yes

You have a sub 80 IQ

there's no way that's real

is there a mirror near her bed? who took the picture?

this is bait right?

> I'm sharing a board with actual retards

I... I need to take a little break...

Some girls i have on snapchat that are a bit wishy washy on hanging out, flake all the time and shit. This is what i do to them. Start sending pics of me fucking other girls or getting a blow.job or something.

It hasnt worked yet, but very suprisingly they havent blocked me.

Thoughts?

Wow.

You are retarded I bet you talk to these girls for months and always start the conversation

so even though you're mid hook up your thinking about some other girl?

> getting a blowjob
> only worried about snapchatting some other slut
> thinking your getting back at her, but really just making yourself look beta.

i wouldnt op do something else if you're gunna do AxBx

Can I have a quick guide to Snapchat?

I do alright with girls but this right here, it hit me in the feels.

Yes I don't see why not. Weekends are a social construct after all. I think the program has weekends off for simplicity.

not that user. but basically.

don't be clingy. wait a little before viewing and replying
let her message first 90% of the time.
never reply to a snap that is also her story (why bitches do this I'll never know)

yes, thats ideal. But SS is made on weekly format with the weekend of to make it easier for regulare folks.

Weapons grade autism

Yeah? The girls are cool with it, its not like theres relationship potential, just a fun night every once in a while.

Bout 50/50 who initiates. And its a last desperate gasp for sex of them, making them jealous or curious or something.

I think its interesting that they open and watch and still keep chatting though.

I thought Veeky Forums being social retarded was just a meme

You're why fit people are called meat heads. Please just never speak or type something again.

we are seriously fucking sharing a website with literal fucking idiots.

Like, I've been on 4ch for some long ass time, but you made me feel like I am officially sharing this site with a fucking mentally challenged dumb ass.

ios7text.com/

let's just say if you take the 4 in Veeky Forums and multiply it by 2, (((THAT PLACE))) was able to say that this was a fake chat

4x2= _chan is smart sometimes.

fugg

it's was obviously a fake text from some cuckold website

holy fuck everyone in this board is stupid

What? I don't get it. Is it because she didn't actually censor the pic? You fags are over reacting, it's not that big of a deal.

I might be wrong, but I think it's either what you said or the fact that censoring her face would defeat the purpose since she wants to show the betafaggot that it's actually her who's getting fucked.

Idk I might be as dumb as that other guy though.

that's it, I'm going to bed..I've been shitposting for literally 16 hours and I got work in 7 hours. Fuck me, man..

Explain it to me then. I don't understand the joke.

yeah I was also trying to figure out what was so preposterous about the question. I think it's because it's a fake convo

Wumbo

I think it's that the pic was sent completely uncensored and its been censored to be shown on a blue board of 4ch.
Also, the bitch wanted to show her face to the beta otherwise it could be any random pic of the net.

> I'm not a moron everyone else in the thread is just being silly

I wish I could go through life with no self awareness

I did this but regret it. You will end up doing "oh no my form, better deload" too often

Also: Rippetoe says its okay to skip the 2 day break on his forum if you are eating/resting enough

The screenshot was censored, not the photo.