Manlet General

~~~You must be 5'8" or shorter to post in this thread~~~

Talk about ways to adjust lifting to your height, make yourself look taller for girls, and just manlet woes in general.

Other urls found in this thread:

livestrong.com/article/289265-what-is-the-average-adult-male-height/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lmao

5'8" isn't really manlet, manlets are guys shorter than 5'4", which is the average height for females.

>5'8 isnt really manlet
maybe in China you manlet fuck

>tfw wear Nike shoes that are pretty much wedges adding 2-3" to my height
N-n-no one's noticed yet, I hope. NO I WILL NOT TAKE OFF MY SHOES.

People 5'8" or lower are the bottom 25% of men. That's manlet territory

manlet is under 6'

That's 1" below the average height for men. That's nothing. 5'8" is the slightly shorter side of average.
Just checking to see who got this get

>tfw 5'7"
>tfw posting in this thread
D E V I L I S H

Psh, only bottom 25%?

>You must be 5'8" or shorter to post in this thread
>Accidentally follows the rulez

You are aggressively uncool

My Adidas Powerlifts feel like they add an inch or two. I'll be honest. It makes me not want to take them off.

im 5'8 b4 lifting and now im 5'6.5.
help

What the fuck are you squatting, m8?

Ask that girl the pic if she's ever been with a real man for me.

People notice bro. They just don't say anything.

Manlet General? You mean Napoleon?

I always see posted on here that women have no idea how to accurately measure something and I never believed it until I've been seeing it happen to me. I'm exactly 5'8" and if I never mention my height at all girls I meet will always guess I am 5'10"-5'11" and if I happen to be wearing boots I've even gotten a few who think I'm 6'. When I tell them what I actually am it always surprises them.

You will always see online women saying they need a man over 6' but the reason for that is literally because it looks nice and even written down and they think that's all that can look tall. They seriously have no idea what it actually looks like. I can't speak for anyone shorter than me but if you are in that 5'8-5'9 range the only place you will ever get bullied for it is online, in person seeing what women actually believe shattered my previous belief and my insecurity is pretty much gone.

I'm talking about those shoes with big soles, not the actual heels designed to look like shoes, just to be clear

never noticed that in my life dude

elemayo

5'6 reporting. Feels good desu. I like hiding in small spaces and then jumping out and shanking lankets in the shins

Napoleon was actually 5'8", above average in France at the time.

6'5 reporting in

How do I make myself look taller? Should I wear platforms? My timberland boots only add 2 inches of height and make me look like a tiny 6'7 manlet.

Shes actually one of the models for Gymshark and has her own Youtube channel (Robin Gallant) but she dates the CEO of Gymshark now

i do all lifts and yes i squat, should i stop? i am gettign shorter by the day and people r noticing i shrunk

100% true. I'm just over 5'11" and a 5'10" girl thought I was 6'1" and so did a 5'7" girl. I think they're just attracted to the 6 in front.

Maybe you were stretched out? This is some phenomenon, user.

in general the moment you realize women are insecure as fuck you're golden.

You've fucked up your back or shoulders.

those fucking forearms want
>no homo

I'm 5'8" and can confirm we are manlets

>that 5'9" feel

5'7 here. Get fucked kid. 5'6 is shit.

>5'8" is the slightly shorter side of average.

Yeah, when measured against a population that's 40% non-white and 20% over the age of 60.

I'm 5'8, never been an issue for me. In fact this board is really the only place i hear people hatin

tfw 5'9 and shorter than asians in canada for some fucking reason.

Was always curious bros. I'm only 5'7 but I dont live in the states and I'm asian.

am I gonna make it bros?

5'7 24yr old nogf virgin here

how. my rows and OHP are my 2 strongest lifts.

5'10 in the morning, 5'9.5 in the afternoon here
Do I belong here?

>5'8" isn't really manlet

lol

/thread

yes

livestrong.com/article/289265-what-is-the-average-adult-male-height/
>The average adult American male is 5 feet 9.5 inches tall, according to data collected by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention between 2007 and 2010. Averages vary by racial and ethnic groups.
>For example, the average adult non-Hispanic white male is 5 feet 9.8 inches tall and the average adult non-Hispanic black male is 5 feet 9.5 inches tall.
>The average height of adult Hispanic males is 5 feet 7.1 inches. Among adult Mexican American males -- who are also included in the category of Hispanic -- the average height is 5 feet 6.9 inches.

Below average male height = manlet
Below average female height = turbo manlet

Can we agree on these definitions?

>this is what american manlet actually believes

What lean goal bodyweight should i aim for? I'm about one tom cruise tall. My guess is somewhere between 70 and 80 kg.

manlet is below 6', those are the rules.

>20, almost 21
>5'8"
>dad is 5'4", mom is shorter than that
It's a miracle I made it this far, but come on. If I can't get that mid 20's growth spurt I may as well kill myself.

roiding when you're a manlet is so stupid

the average man was short

>5'9''
>Not tall enough to be considered a good height
>Not short enough to be supported by other manlets

End me

Same bro. I'll suffer with you here in height purgatory

This.

I'm 5'3 so I''m a manlet but I'm pretty sure I can wreak all of you cunts.

not, being a mnalet is being below average. if the average is 6' then fine.

5'7 masterrace

Why do lanklets even lift?
They'll never have good proportions and hence a nice body.

yeah, the kids at my canadian highschool are, even the asians for the most part , 5'9 to 6'1. feelsbadman

I AM THE KING OF MANLETS

I'm 5'2. On a cut right now since I ballooned up to 165. After I get nice and trim I'm gonna try to get swole.

>The taller the country gets the more cucked it get

Explain the reasons. Is it some kind of evolutionary trait that tall people enjoy their wives fucked by manlets or something?

>somewhere there's a 6'2" legitimate human being giggling his ass off at all these manlets taking the bait

so 50% of the population are manlets?

I used to think i was 5'7, recently discovered i am actually 5'8... feeling better now.

yes
its not about being tall. its about being taller than most people.

I wont lie this is definetly me when im meme posting

5'1" here. Both parents were 5'10" but I guess I got shafted. No hope for me lads.

manlet is sub 6'

im only a puny little 5'11 manlet myself and it's a horrible experience when i'm outside, getting hotmogged on the regular by highschool kids these days

>India
>5' 4.75''

Holy shit, imagine being born indian

being around 5'8 is actually the fucking bomb. If you're so focussed on weather girls are atracted to you based on your FUCKING HEIGHT, you should probably kill yourself anyway. Girls like confidence, somewhat nice guys, and a good physique. I don't know why taller guys thing they're alpha it's harder for them to get big anyway, however I don't make fun of taller people, because they're just people. Also, 5'8 here, and getting girls has never been a problem. Fucked 5 girls in the last two months, one was taller than me, but like I said, WHO GIVES 1 FUCK

6'4 reporting in for teh lulz
something about little people gives me a laugh

Have fun with your no gains and false sense of being better than people who in something that requires no skill, height.

Whatever tic tac

6'3" reporting it.

Don't kill yourself my man.

nah bro I've got sweet gains and no false sense of being better than you I already know I am. Hows it feel knowing that you have easy gains at the start but once us adults put in that extra year we will be way bigger then you will ever get. Enjoy going unnoticed

Doesn't everyone intuitively know this?
Lats, traps, and delts.

And if you're actually not a fashionless autistic brah, dress form-fitting, monochrome (except adding brighter colors to the top), high-waisted pants, and either shave your head or style it sorta like OP. Your high topped sneakers just make you look awkward.

Ummmm
I think that only applies to white american men under 40.

I'm a white guy who's passably hispanic. I think I'll run with that.

Where my 5'6 bros at?
What's your weight?

5'3" here. I'm just glad I'm a faggot because even ugly fat women get to have oddly high standards in our society and most gay men think I'm cute and want to pound me harder for being short. If I was a short straight man I would have to accepting living alone forever.

i wear my lifting shoes even on days when i'm not squatting because it's the only way i can reach the pullup bars and having to stand on something to reach the pullup bars in front of all the cardio bunnies is devastating to the ego

5'5 here. If I impregnate my 6'1 wife will I have 5'8 babies??

Recently had a docs appointment and they checked my height for the first time in a couple years (didn't check at other appointments because didn't think I'd grow since I'm 20 now) and I grew from 5'6 to 5'7, which is a nice little boost.

My dad was short his entire life but didn't stop growing until he was like 25 and ended up 5'10. Probably won't get that tall but I'll take any extra inches.

But for real don't be fucking pussies about your height you god damn losers.

Calling people losers, not even 6ft. Guess manlets never do learn

I stopped having short haircuts and suddenly everybody started telling that I look taller

>5'10"
>Too tall to be a manlet
>Too short to be a lanklet

Life is pure suffering.

5'5 reporting in. Do fags care about height as much as women? I'd assume they would want someone shorter than them.

wear a kiddie desk wedged across your buttocks and torso at all times

5'9" non manlet here

i don't know i am a manlet, my nervous system doesn't know, my confidence doesn't know

having a giant dick helps ofc fampai

154 lbs

They will be between the 5'10 - 6'2 range

You mean imagine being a manlet and a dicklet? No thank you.

They just never learn!

That's one sexy manlet. Does he have nudes?

Well, sad desu senpai

I actually went to high school with Jeff Nippard (the manlet in the pic).
He's a pretty cool guy actually, and that slag in the pic left him for the fucking Gymshark junior CEO, and 99% likely cheated on Jeff while they were together.
Fuck her.
She's hot tho.

Not nearly as much.
Actually Veeky Forums manlets are pretty popular.