Who won?

youtu.be/pPsG0E6MtI0

>black dude lying on the floor like a bitch
>Rich chilling
I think its obvious who won

Here we see evolution taking place in it's natural environment. The roided monkey locks into its prey, the leather skinned lizard. As the roidmonkey dashes towards the leather lizard, we hear the mating calls of the roidmonkey family, "SOOWOO WURHLSTURH." Quite a fascinating scene.

Is this the one where alex tries to sparta kick a guy when hes walking away? Then alex being a big dumb uncoordinated retard fucks up both his knees? What an embarrassment

This isn't HD

Is that Rich "maybe the roids shrunk my balls but at least now they don't hang lower than my tiny wiener" Panini?

That guy's fucking retarded.

Nobody "won"

It was a staged fight to get more publicity.

Both won?

too bad synthol dont add power.

that's what the steroids are for. synthol turns you into a well-oiled machine

I've watched this over and over. Rich actually started it. Saying "you scared?" is basically calling him a bitch and that punch was a reaction to that. Fights are never civil. Mac Trucc would beat him fair and square. Rich is much older, has bad knees and a lot of "muscle" is just dead weight via synthol or implants.

Would of/could of doesn't really mean much. There wasn't even a fight. A weak ass sucker punch. Mac Trucc was already fleeing before he landed it.

In Mac's defense he was outnumbered.

All the more reason to act like a grown man and not assault someone.

>this jigaboo a good boi he dindu nuffin

Dwarf fight. Super entertaining

Rich is supposedly 6'1

fucking hate knee grows and synthol cunts

>synthol turns you into a well-oiled machine

kek. almost on choked on my 12th meal reading this

Rich wins by virtue of not being a nigger.

Blaha wouldve just shot the nigger

Nobody won. They're both losers. I strangely sympathize more with the black guy, because rich is trash and was antagonizing him.