What does Veeky Forums know about this program?

What does Veeky Forums know about this program?

Obviously it's not worth the price, but after seeing a sample PDF, I like the package and would like to get my hands on a copy. Programs that are packaged in one big book make things much simpler for me.

Any downloads?

just eat and do a strength program

yeah it really is this simple.

How is it that skinmy guys have issues gaining weight? I was a twig in HS and a fat fuck by college. How hard is it to eat calorically dense food?

Any good recommendations on a program? And best tips on eating a lot? I feel like I eat a lot, but maybe I don't I have trouble forcing myself to eat, though. How do I get past this?

Skinny dudes always eat like 3 peas a day and then argue "I'm stuffed, I eat so much and still can't gain weight"

>i eat so much food but I can't gain weight!!! 11!!
>what did you eat today?
>1 bowl of cereal and 3 slices of pizza

Stomachlets, when will they learn

Read the sticky
Read the sticky
Read the sticky
Read the sticky

I eat 3 - 4 meals a day. And generally eat till plenty full, if not past that point. I don't gain weight though. How? Fuck if I know. I guess a similar way that some people hardly seem to eat and still fairly weight.

Looks gay.

Lmfao

spend a week tracking your calories, and you will realize you are not eating enough

What do these "meals" consist of, tinkerbell?

Its just a program with some generic book. Its like a part of PT 101 in these days.

Just eat at a caloric surpluss. The easiest way to get more without being stuffed is milk. DOnt do GOMAD. And do a sensible program like SS/SL/ reg parks program.
learn the technique with the starting strength book(can be found online for free) or videoes( they got it on youtube).

you think I'm kidding but people actually do that

they "eat until they're full" (e.g. this guy )

Today I had 2 breakfast taquitos and a chocolate muffin for breakfast. 2 pizzas of pizza, 2 tacos, and refried beans for lunch, steak and potatoes for dinner. Plus a couple random snack items.

Thank you. I keep hearing about Starting Strength, I'll check that one out. I do drink a lot of milk as well, but I'll keep pushing my overall calorie intake. I'll drdinitely start tracking to see what I really take in.

yeah, on a sensible bulk you want to be 300-500kcals over your maintance (depends on your starting point)

And you eat like this every day?

For the most part, yes. I feel I eat as much as those around me that way twice as much. I do work a fairly labor intensive, active job. So maybe it's just still not enough.

I fucking hate them. The Western world is fighting against an obesity ependemic. 70% of the US population is fat and these faggots are complaning about not gaining weight. If you started off as a skinny guy you're living life on easy mode.

/thread

>I do work a fairly labor intensive, active job. So maybe it's just still not enough.
Not a skinny guy but I'm not remotely fat either
I work an active job and I eat easily twice as much as my coworkers, but exercising on top of this really burns a fuckload of calories dude

skinny guys have the same sex appeal as fat girls. if you seriously can't put on weight, you're screwed unless tall.

>2 pizzas of pizza

hahahaha track your calories for a day

>1900 calories

This is what people don't understand. A skinny man is less sexually appealing than a slightly overweight man. More mass makes you look more durable and stronger. And as a male, and a "protector" so to speak, that means you are more attractive to woman. Looking frail and weak is the worst possible thing.

Underrated b8 m8

Idk, I've come across a lot of girls who like "skinny guys". Plus the whole stereotype about them having bigger dicks. I used to be skinny af as a child, and now I'm a fat fuck. I aspire to be musvular now, twigmode is trash past puberty. Still, many girls like it.