Is getting like 50g of protein from protein powder everyday a bad idea if I have satiation problems?

Is getting like 50g of protein from protein powder everyday a bad idea if I have satiation problems?

Fucking ana cheri. It should be illegal to promote workouts and fitness supplements if you've had plastic surgery.

>satiation problems
LOL you just don't have any personal discipline, fatty. HTFU.

Yes it is.

I use to eat 2 scoops of whey every morning (48g) and felt hungry the entire day, ate it with milk.

I changed that to eat 6 eggs instead with butter and I'm full as fuck. Makes it far easier to stick to cutting.

2 cups of greek yogurt = 2 scoops of protein powder

This. The more processed a food is (and whey is processed as fuck), the bigger the insulin spike, the more hungry you'll be in a few hours.

Youre retarded. The discipline goes both ways. You probably find it hard to have the discipline to eat 4000 calories a day. Just like someone on the other side of the scale finds it hard to eat 1800 calories a day.

I'm calling bullshit on anyone who claims to have the discipline to bulk and cut, most people are good at one and shot at the other. Rarely are people good at both.

Rofl no it isn't.

Do you even read labels?

1 serve of whey (30g) is anywhere from 22-25g protein.

1 serve of Greek yogurt is what? Like 5g protein?

Not that guy but one serving of greek yoghurt is around 11g

The one I get says 22g of protein

greek yogurt is about 10% protein/gram
but the typical tub of it in america recommends it at a 1cup/227 gram serving
so the typical serving is around 23-25g protein.

mine has 24g protein per cup(227g)

Youre pulling straws here man.

A loaf of bread had like 200g protein, doesn't mean I'm going to eat a loaf of bread.

Serving size + calories + protein are 3 things you must take into account. If you're not doing that you're not doing it right.

mix 1 serving with 1 scoop of whey for protein-bombed pudding

30 grams of why had 24g protein for 118 calories.

That's a lot easier to eat than 200+ grams of yogurt.

My friend and I struggle with this. I'm a solid ottermode but find it difficult to bulk consistently. My friend has more muscle than me but is 17-18% body fat. Every time I try to help him cut he quits after 2 weeks

but then most of the big instagram "fitness" models would be without a job

that's the point

True

I don't think most of them have implants. Katya Elise Henry is a hot natty one. But yeah.

Anybody eat protein bars? I was looking at reviews for quest and combat not sure if there is a better brand

>The more processed a food is, the bigger the insulin spike
That's not how it works.

it comes down to hormones, look up the names for the hormones regulating hunger and satiation, i forget specifically. it is partially genetic, and partially what your body is used to. it is fixable, as in you can cut and become accustom and vice versa, but it is harder the more accustom your body is to one or the other, i.e under or overeating, and the people who eat the correct amount and can adjust to their goals easily are pretty lucky

just eat some fucking chicken