If you have good genetics and or take steroids you have no right to tell anyone else how they should train or eat

If you have good genetics and or take steroids you have no right to tell anyone else how they should train or eat.

> everybody looks better than me
> I'll just make excuses instead of improving myself

t. jason blaha

>hey Veeky Forums i eat so much but i cant gain weight trust me bros
>2 bowls of vetta pasta a day and some sliced chicken breast, maybe a microwavable uncle ben's basmati rice bag

every time

Let's make this a Q/A thread
Q: is 12x8 on 1 day any different compared to 3x8 spread accross 4 days in a week?

EG: would I get better results doing 12 sets of bench on a chest day bro split once a week, or 3 sets of bench 4 times a week on a full body. In the end the total amount of sets are equal.

if you can train a major muscle group twice within 3/4 days, you did not train with enough intensity and volume on the first day you trained it

why are people here so fucking stupid

Lmao what? You realise all the top athletes train the same lifts 5+ times a week right LOl

> 12 sets of bench

12 sets across 4 days is superior to 12 sets on 1 day.

You will actually get 100% quality out of those 3 sets on 4 days. It's far more effective and efficient. If you do 12 sets once every 7 days I'd be willing to wager that at least half of those sets will be with less weight and with shitter form and technique.

They also have academic level coaches who learn to understand their personal CNS and adapt to it with fuck you money to develop the finest human beings alive in athletics. This is Veeky Forums with a bunch of kids who want to get big.

I have a home gym the I am limited to what exercises I can do for each muscle group.

Bench press / dips and that's about it.

I don't have a bunch of chest machines and shit to fuck around with to get that extra easy mode volume in

>I don't understand how stimulating muscle growth works at all, everyones body is the same

The only reason you would ever have trouble training the same muscle group i that period of time is if you didn't ever do it before.

The only reason you think it's impossible is because you've only ever train a muscle group once a week and therefor assume that it's normal to constantly suffer muscle soreness.

Protip: You only feel that way because of the fact your training frequency is so incredibly low, it has nothing to do with training correctly.

TLDR: You have no idea what you're talking about, stop posting.

You actually think your chest gets more stimulation after 3-4 or so sets as a natty? So you actually go to the gym and do 20 sets for your chest, 15+ sets of which that are easy stupid pointless lifts that do nothing for your growth and simply just burn calories. Then you proceed to wait a week until you do your shitty routine again of where you're only making use of about 3-5 sets at the most?

Lol, stay small child.

what do you have? Power rack and bench? Look up bench and dip variations, do some 2x a week and enjoy your gains

>The only reason you think it's impossible is because you've only ever train a muscle group once a week and therefor assume that it's normal to constantly suffer muscle soreness.

>Protip: You only feel that way because of the fact your training frequency is so incredibly low, it has nothing to do with training correctly.

This cool story brought to us by bro science, inc

I'm willing to wager you think muscle growth is magical and has nothing to do with the brain itself, you can over train despite Veeky Forums meme level thinking on the subject, I'll use retard level wording with as few syllables as possible here to help you grasp, the only reason you are in the gym is to make little microtears in your muscle fibres, the volume at which you do this causes your central nervous system to cause changes in your body and hormone levels, so that you can go home and get the nutrition needed to adapt to the new stress on your body. Consistently making these microtears without military strict level diet and resting regime with zero room for mistake will inhibit your growth, actually understanding things like metabolic recovery, let alone metabolic change or just going through the motions is something this board desperately lacks. To imply that the average Veeky Forums browser has the cognisant skills and sapience to operate on the level of Olympic athletes and world class power lifters is retarded.

What have you done for shoulders this week mate?

I've done

120 reps of 65kg OHP (3x10s spread out over 4 days on full body)

180 reps of 10kg DB' side lateral raises (3x15 spread over 4 days on full body)

120 reps of barbell shrugs at 140kg on 3x10 spread out over 4 days on full body)

I bet you I have done more weight, more volume, better quality sets, better form and eveything....and I bet you haven't done anywhere near as much volume on your once a week shoulder day.

Get rekt noob

really joggin the noggin here

>Q: is 12x8 on 1 day any different compared to 3x8 spread accross 4 days in a week?

Did you even read his post? Do you unironically think that training a major muscle group twice in a week with heavy compound movements is the same thing as getting that same amount of volume 3-4 times, ie training chest 3-4 times in a single week, is effective? Are you fucking retarded? How small are you? I wish I wasn't at work reading this dumb shit so I could show you my size without e-statting

I love it when people accuse others of broscience and then proceed to write up a block of text spouting absolute nonsense dribble.

You really should stop posting, you're actually just making yourself look even more retarded the more you post.

Please be trolling.

Total Volume = size.

Do you not understand that total volume spread out over the course of weeks, months and years is what gives gains. It's not about how much volume you can squeeze into 45 minutes.

This is literally a basic shit here. I can't believe I am explaining this simple shit.

There's a reason people have switched to high frequency routines. It's 100% because of the fact you can get more volume in over the course of a week/month ETC.

The other aspect of training is the QUALITY of the volume you actually do.
Training a muscle group once a week is horrible for getting quality volume.

This is clearly bait. No one really thinks this way, right?

>Did you even read his post? Do you unironically think that training a major muscle group twice in a week with heavy compound movements is the same thing as getting that same amount of volume 3-4 times, ie training chest 3-4 times in a single week, is effective?

For a natty? Yes, it is. Lol. Stop listening to fake natties doing brosplits mate, you're only doing yourself a major disservice.

its true. genetics are the biggest factor in having large amounts of lean muscle mass.

its frustrating as fuck cus the guys with the best genetics will ALWAYS deny this. they chalk up their success to personal willpower or clever programming. like yeah obviously thats true, but you just cant be competitively aesthetic or strong without top tier genetics and it gets really fucking tiresome to see gifted men and women deny genetics to be as influential as it really is.

It's the same thing with roiders, they refuse to admit any sort of advantage they have. I guess its some shit about not wanting to devalue their hard work.. I almost understand where they come from.

Steroids give people huge confidence and self esteem boosts. Especially stuff like tren. It makes people who take it gains huge feeling of being better than everyone else.

It's literally why steroid users can't admit their gains are easy mode. They mental state is so effected by the drugs that they cannot think logically.

You guys not knowing this already makes me feel like im posting on a imageboard full of cluless teens.

>You guys not knowing this already makes me feel like im posting on a imageboard full of cluless teens.

You are.

well what you're saying isnt absolute truth. I know a few roiders and have researched. most ppl who get gigantic mental confidence gains are low test naturally . a lot of roiders do not get "feeling of being better than everyone else"

I don't know where to post this, but I just had this sensation of hyper awareness--where my mind and my soul both flowed as one stream. And in this mental stream was this realization that I got big. My muscles are bigger. I'm now a big guy. I'm standing in front of the mirror looking at my fucking muscles.

I'm thinking, "whoa where did these biceps come from?"

"Why do I have a broad chest and muscular back?"

"Is it just me or are my shoulders bigger?"

"What's the deal with these abs on my body? Who asked for these?"

"I have powerful glutes and defined hamstrings--but WHY?"

"I didn't know you could make your calves bigger, but they're definitely bigger."

Am I making it, brehs?

I feel like rolling in my bed naked and caressing my now muscular body with my well lotioned hands and pretending that there is a slut in bed with me just feeling up my big muscles

Veeky Forums where anybody zmaller than you is DYEL, and anybody who looks better than you is on gear

Those huge guys you see have taken steroids for years and have trained hard that whole time. Yeah it might take you naturally 10 years to do what a steroid user does in only a couple but they need to know how to lift, the form, technique and have their diet on point and at the end of it they will probably have some health problem when they get older.

>. Yeah it might take you naturally 10 years to do what a steroid user does in only a couple b

Mate.....you will never achieve steroid like results in 1000 years lifting natty.....my god this board is literally full of delusional kids.

>just lift for a decade and you'll look like a steroid use Lol XD

Ignorance

I agree that roiders should not be preaching to natties