Anyone ever date a dumb girl?

I have only ever dated smart girls. What's it like to date dumb girls? Assuming they've got a sex drive and they're dumb, I'm interested in giving it a shot. I don't want someone with no emotional depth, just someone dumb. Anyone have experience in this territory?

To keep it fit related: I noticed some spine flex when I pulled 235 for reps on my deadlift today. Should I drop weight next week or stay at this weight but remain very focussed on form?

GTFO

Answer my Veeky Forums question nerd.

Always drop weight if you notice bad form.

My wife is pretty stupid. I love her but she can come out with some dumb ass shit sometimes. She's got common sense though.

>Always drop weight if you notice bad form.
How much should I drop? I did 225 all of last week with good form (ended up with my max at that weight being 11 reps which prompted me to try for 235). I did 8 reps today at 235, my form broke down at 5. Idk if there's a specific amount I should drop or what but any help is useful.

How's the sex? Like, is her intelligence harmful to what happens in the bed or is she still able to be anything other than a lukewarm towel?

All girls are dumb.

>Implying intelligent women exist

If you're finding these girls "smart" then you're clearly not too smart yourself buddy.

>Hurr all girls are dumb men are so rational
>Does nofap

Don't do it

They are fueled by emotion. You'll have arguments which will go for hours because they cannot understand logic no matter how slowly you explain it to them.

Sex is nice though.

Like this user my wife is pretty fucking retarded. Not dumb enough to get taken advantage of but dumb enough to have to ask me if joining a pyramid scheme is a good idea or if she should sign up for a random iPad give away that was in her email. Most days when we're talking I'll catch her sort or twitch at something I said and I know she didn't understand a word or meaning and when I ask her she'll admit she doesn't know. She also confuses their and there, lose and loose and other small things. Makes me rage. Also her 22 year old sister living with us is dumb too. I'm 25 wife is 28btw. Been married 5 years next month.

>Does nofap

I don't, I'm not a retard.

>dumb enough to have to ask me if joining a pyramid scheme is a good
She's not stupid if she asked. Appreciate that. Not everyone have to be knowledgeable about scams. A lot wouldn't ask believing in their own expertise.

Also to add, arguments on her part are based solely on emotion. I can and will admit when I'm wrong or at least stop mid argument when I realize its pointless but she can't stop won't stop. The worse part is when I stop arguing she gets even angrier. Best part is when I get really mad and we're in bed I turn her sideways away from me and rip down her panties , reach me arm under her head and grab her tits, my other hand is usually grabbing her chin so when she starts to move I can grab her neck and I shove my cock inside her hot wet pussy and fuck her like a slut until we both come. Afterwards I get up to wash my hands and dick and throw her a wet wipe and all she says is " wow really babe? I'm still mad"

you got married at 20?

Grating, they won't get what you're talking about half the time even if you explain it, and when she's with your friends you'll have to slow and dumb everything down for her benefit. They also make terrible decisions and require you fix it, very tiring. I'd rather have a doggo, for all intents and purposes they'd be just as good in conversation but more useful and more loyal.

Drop weight, deadlift form isn't something you want to compromise on.

Yes. I think I partied too hard between 14-18. By 19 I felt old. Stopped enjoying alcohol, clubs, wild friends, anything a young man is supposed to like. Lost a lot of "friends" and actually enjoyed life better when people stopped begging me and making fun of me for not drinking or clubbing. Knew my wife since 15. She was always the sober big sister type and started hanging with her more once I quit all that. She was also one of my good friends sister so I knew most of her past. Good gal.

Sometimes I think my wife's pretty dim.
I hate hearing her talk to people, her voice turns slow and deep. It's almost "huh huh huh, yeah, huh huh huh"-tier.
But then she doesn't talk like that to me, so maybe it's not her brain.
Also, her analysis of the social occasion on the way home is usually spot on, so there's that.

I think it might be a combination of three things:

>upbringing
Her parents are old and poor without much education. They have good common sense though.
They never had many friends either, and they kept her in the house most of the time. So little socialization early on.

>education
She went to art school, which I know from experience isn't the most intellectually stimulating.

>simply being a woman
I think women like to pretend they're dumb sometimes when they're happy because it makes them look cute, and whenever we have a fight it's all emotions and zero logic.

>arguments on her part are based solely on emotion
My wife does this too.

If I'm pissed off during an argument and I just say something factually true in an angry tone, she'll just pick up on my angriness and repeat whatever I said in amazement like I just told her I took a dump on the hood of her car.

For instance:
->be having argument
->have to walk past her to get to computer
->"Can I pass?"
->"CAN YOU PASS????!???;?22"

>The worse part is when I stop arguing she gets even angrier.
They honestly just like the attention. No joke.
They'll flip-flop their position in the blink of an eye after arguing for hours if they think it'll get them more attention from you.

I do this tho
It's like hang on if i've wound myself up to argue this out with you then you're damn sure gonna argue it out with me properly

pretty dissappointing man. since she is dumb, most of her friends are dumb too. As a result, noone gets humor thats above a high-schoolers intelligence level. Also, she had pretty much no understanding of the basics of finance, economics, or technical stuff (engineering, computer science), so conversations were a little one-dimensional. Also, she like jersey shore so that was shit.

The benefit of it being that she was a freak. Did raw anal all the time. Ass to mouth a ton of times.

fair payment. no ragrets

Have a much smarter gf now, and for what its worth I am much happier.

Not me but in high school a guy dated a dumb girl in my class. I mean from what I remember she got good grades, but she couldn't pick up on sarcasm and would believe ANYTHING you told her. You could say that world war 3 just started because Obama shot Kim Jong-Un in the head and she wouldn't even question it. When you said something she didn't understand you could see the cogs turning in her head with her mouth slightly hanging open.
They're still together 5+ years later so who knows. If they're happy then why not.

Is he smart? Idk if I am but assuming I am, I don't wanna find out that dating a dumb girl will fuck my shit up.

don't do it, my first girlfriend was this ultra stupid chick I met off tinder. she was just non-functional. most of her friends were guys. she had no taste in music and always said I could put on "whatever". she didn't watch movies, she didn't read, she had zero culture, zero hobbies. I often wondered what she did in her spare time, just sit in a room and stare at the ceiling? there was no intelligent conversation and it made for some of the dullest dates I've ever had. lost my virginity, fucked her a few times, eventually I just started ignoring her texts and deleted her on snapchat because she was just such a dullard.

I think so. I wasn't in his class so I don't know about his grades, but he seemed to have a good head on his shoulders.
If anything we played WoW together and he wasn't a casual. High tier in both PvE and PvP, understood the game and picked up on strategies quick. Not saying it's the best measure of intelligence, but let's just say that if she was playing she wouldn't get out of the starting area without dying 100 times.

Done it before. I'd say short term only if you value conversation at all. Not bad but the stupidity and reliance on you as the clearly dominant one can wear you down over time. By all means OP if you're like 20 and just want to play around do it, was fun. But if you're looking for something longer term and you're at all intelligent or value more than just stupid laughs/kinky shit then the difference in your ways of thinking will become more and more obvious and painful over time.

Source 32 year old dude with post grad education who tried to make it work with a 25 year old girl who just made it through school. Good times, no regrets, but after about a year or so was obvious just wasn't going to work long term. Same blank look and pretending to get you and stupid arguments /emotionally driven other anons cited.

>Normie tier

Real geniuses give themselves tren dick, freeing themselves to pursue pure intellectualism.

>By all means OP if you're like 20 and just want to play around
You literally described me, guess I'll give it a shot. I mainly wanna feel not alone and have someone who is interested in sex, if she cares about me what more could I want right now?

The hottest girl with whom I've ever been in a relationship was painfully dumb. Mind you, we're talking supermodel-tier here, so I was more than happy to turn a blind eye to the vacuum between her ears.

Basically, her intellectual development was stuck at 15, and I'm being generous. She was kind of street-smart (just enough not to be cheated out of pocket change by cashiers at the supermarket, to be precise), but never had to face any real challenges. She was so hot that she could have literally have enjoyed a dinner date with a new guy ever single day. I'm not even making this up, every heterosexual male within a 500 miles radius would have been ready to dump his wife and forget about his own kids forever for half an hour in the sack with her. And for good reason: the sex was out of this world. I've never met anyone since who managed to blow my mind the way she did, without fail, every single time we fucked.

The downside was that I've never been able to have a decent conversation with her. Her thoughts were mostly occupied by clothes, shoes, and gossip. I never managed to force myself to like, or even suffer, her brain dead friends and acquaintances. Going out with people from her social circles became downright painful real quick. I have never seen so many functional retards in one place at once. The thought alone still makes me cringe.
She had never read a book in her entire life, except maybe for a couple of those that were mandatory during her school years, and considered anything requiring a little thought "boring". I took her to an art exhibition once (since she often claimed to love art so much), I still have nightmares about it.

tl;dr

Used to date an insanely hot dumb girl. The sex was amazing, so much so that she ruined me for all the girls who came after her.
Dumped her out of desperation, because her stupidity was driving me insane.

Oh, and she was, of course, obscenely jealous and constantly tried to isolate me from my friends. Eventually, I could no longer put up with her shit.

Just wrap it bro. Anecdotal only but found that dumb girls prioritize kids pretty highly

>obscenely jealous
I know the sentiment.

>dating this super hot chick (curvy with tits and ass to die for and a waist I could wrap around with two hands)
>whenever we went out with my friends (and their girlfriends) she would spend two hours getting dressed and made up
>this one time I splashed on some cologne before going out
>she snaps "who are you trying to impres???" as she stands there with a dress showing half her ass and a carnival clown smile painted on her face