Hey Veeky Forums I hope you're all buying Jeff Seid's Guide to Aesthetics. You'd be stupid to miss out on:

Hey Veeky Forums I hope you're all buying Jeff Seid's Guide to Aesthetics. You'd be stupid to miss out on:
>Jeff's autobiography and journey to aesthetics
>Over 25 pages of Jeff's top training tips
>Jeff's personal workout routine
>12 week beginner & advanced workout plans
>Flexible dieting guide
>Supplementation advice
>How to live the aesthetic lifestyle
all for the low price of just $29 for a limited time after launch (standard RRP is $59)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kEWZHjB3QS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Make fun of him all you want but it's very impressive that he actually got something published at only 18 years old.

I don't even know who that is but if he's 18 and already has autistic people on image boards getting butthurt and talking about him he's doing something right

Jeff pls go

Jeff, pls go.

pls go

>Makes thread to talk about a celebrity
>Gets butthurt when people don't want to talk about the celebrity

pls go

I wonder what the same book would be like if written by Zyzz in his prime.

It would have stopped about 5 pages in when his autobiography chapter reached the part about his trip to a Thai sauna.

dat haircut, fuck me, you gay bro

I wish it were you instead of zyzz. Pls die.

He wrote this in his prime

why would anyone want to look like some twink when you can look like a real man?

youtu.be/kEWZHjB3QS4

jeffry pls leave

I have it. I even read it sometimes when I need a second opinion on something

>the original _____
>literally published

>After reading Jeff's guide and implementing his advice it's clear my progression in the gym has improved STEPHEN HAINES

lmao

Joffrey can u please leave

>hating on the King of Veeky Forums

Joff pls stop, it's enough, just go.

you're just mad brah

I already have plenty of books on aesthetics and this one, though it does seem to have a high meme factor, does not contain a high enough autism factor

>that digit ratio in the pic where he is spotting the girl
Can't believe Jeff Seid is a prenatalcel, steroids are fucking magic man...

Jeff plz go

nigga what, he's 22

I don't care about how bad/good he looks natty or not, but why does he have such fruity hair?

Im impressed its actually 160+ pages. Unless he used like size 24 font.

It's a pdf you download from his site. Idk if it's published or not but I doubt it

Updated version

So 18yr olds can acquire roids online now?

color me impressed.

HAHAHAHAAHHAA WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR SHILLING CLASSES FROM,BRAH?HOW DOES HIS COCK TASTE??

But it wasn't written by him.

Jeff.

Fucking leave.

Yes it was, I own a copy.

>thinking it's a realistic goal to have the aestethics of Klokov

But yes, weightlifters and powerlifters are the manly sort of aestethics people would preferably want in an ideal world.

Dependable girls look for men, not fuckboys.

Everyone owns a copy mate, the pdf is free online, but zyzz isn't the actual author. Zyzz gave permission to use his name to whoever the fuck wrote it. By all means fact check me.

Nah I believe you that sounds believable