Why PBC next month will list REQ

>Mentions Paypal, REQ is Paypal 2.0
>'Big Players' - YCombinator/ING Bank
>One of the most hyped ICOs
>Dumping right now, why?
>All the people I have talked to are holding, and presale addresses have not moved much
>PBC trying to create a better entry point for their investors
>Uses OmiseGO as an example, REQ is a competitor
>'Startup', REQ is brand new
>It is not Monetha, Monetha is meeting with paypal employees soon, why would paypal want to be related to their competitor
>People doubted ZenCash rumours
>They were wrong
>Don't doubt this
>Supported by Vitalik (vitalik.ca/general/2017/10/17/moe.html)
>Vitalik is an advisor for OMG, think about that
>Do not give into PBC tactics, this is a planned dump in order mass accumulate, every few hours large sell orders are just eaten immediately

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/168GRr4WmmTCAMMkyE-3UfoWWOXj2Ccr0n5S0jfYdiLU/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We don't know if your pic is real, so we should assume it's fake unless proven otherwise.

Subs have confirmed that they have also received this, check the other thread speculating about which coin

Calling it now that it is definitely REQ, you pajeets can stick sharpies up your ass for some BTC after I gain on this.

REQ is not a competitor, rather omiseGO and REQ are looking towards working together.

Do you even read the medium?

You are onto something op/ fuck its still a bargain now. going all in. thanx op/

too bad the photo isn't real

sorry for your below ico bags

Nobody is buying your currybags pajeet. REQ will further dump on Monday once people get back in the hedge fund offices and start dumping their pre-sale bags for a 10% profit.

Here is my research doc,
docs.google.com/document/d/168GRr4WmmTCAMMkyE-3UfoWWOXj2Ccr0n5S0jfYdiLU/edit?usp=sharing
Covers everything that Request has said about OMG.

Virus

PayPal is dying, nobody wants PayPal 2.0

Request coin is for brainlets

I wish you could put viruses in a doc that is made in google docs.

anyone got a link to the october issue?

SOMEONE POST MORE INFO ABOUT THAT DOCUMENT OTHERWISE ITS FAKE

>pajeet thinks there's no trading during the weekend.
shabbots goyim are trading right now and you don't even see it. sad.

If this document is in fact original and true, then we would have seen the rest of the document by now.

t. REQ bagholder

this

THIS IS 100% FAKE! I am a subscriber and absolutely nothing like this was ever sent out or posted on their website.

BEWARE!!!!

pls be nice i have autism

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WAS SENT FROM PBC on October 21, 2017.

THIS IS FAKE!!!!

reqtards have fallen this low huh? from making fun of americans to piggybacking off pbc's influence.

Please do not listen to OP. I am a paid subscriber to this newsletter. I have access to all information their website. This document is100% fake.

It is sad and ridiculous. They will be caught and prosecuted.