Face of 9,000-Year-Old Teenager Reconstructed

Her name is Avgi, and the last time anyone saw her face was nearly 9,000 years ago. When she lived in Greece, at the end of the Mesolithic period around 7000 B.C., the region was transitioning from a society of hunter gatherers to one that began cultivating its own food.

In English, Avgi translates to Dawn—a name archaeologists chose because she lived during what's considered the dawn of civilization.

Little is known about how she lived and died, but now archaeologists can see the ancient woman's prominent cheekbones, heavy brow, and dimpled chin.

news.nationalgeographic.com/2018/01/archaeology-agvi-greek-stoneage-facial-reconstruction/

She looks like an American.

who pissed in her chips?

Tranny

I'm fascinated by shit like this. Moar.

>Teenager

looks too clean

her face looks a bit tinier than her head

>le dirty peasant meme

would bang

Anyone else think she doesn't have caucasoid features? Inb4 kangzposting, but I think there's a lot of merit to those who claim Europe was civilized by Africans first. She looks like a black girl I work with.

looks like one of those reaction images where the face is shrunk

shes not actually greek

greeks were blondes who came from hyperboria circa 1500 bc

she's an inferior sw*rthoid pelasgian

Did Homer used to bust a nut into qts like these

6/10 trap

How...handsome?

based nordbro

How much assblasted you have to be against the truth that you are now trying to link his posts with teen underage posters? lol

Honestly that's a pretty shitty reconstruction. I'll buy that her face looked that masculine, sure, whatever, we've changed over the millennia, but that's simply not what a teenager's skin looks like. It's like they grafted a middle-aged woman's skin onto a teenager's facial structure.

Kys

Keep in mind teenagers today have much easier lives than those 10k years ago.

I bet this girl saw some shit

>qts
You need glasses.

Not him but all the crap people are exposed to in idustrial and post-industrial world will fuck your skin up faster than whatever was there thousands of years ago.

even today people from third world shitholes look generally older for their age

What are you talking about? Living and hunting with your family, likely not engaging in serious warfare besides feuds, cattle stealing, and wife kidnapping. Compared to today when the sky could literally rain fire in fifteen minutes flat.

Looks like a 30 year old male rockstar.

y so angry tho

Yikes

>oi where's muh olives

So these are the supposed ENFs?

Apparently, they evolved a lot in 7000 years

>when your man leaves you to get boipucci with his barracks buddies

I don't know man. I'm a weirdo that collects a shitton of photos of Afghans (don't ask) and they age very fast, especially the women. Talking about the villagers that look after herds and crops and are in the sun and wind all day. Even the children's skin is cracked and toughened

that's what the sun+ wind will do to you (imo lol)

Damn no wonder the ancient greeks preferred 12 year old boys

sorry hon but with a jawline and hairline like that you are going to constantly get clocked.

Go back to your containment board, transtard.

They have no way of knowing her skin texture or even color, I assume they're extrapolating based on modern teenagers who live hard, sunny lives like

Maybe they had ugly people in the past too?
Maybe she died of ugliness?

Its pretty obvious that beautiful people are more likely to have offspring and overtime we are becoming more and more beautiful

Sigourney Weaver's ancestor

pretty sad but i guess they're used to it

No she's mesolithic

Is Afghanistan that sunny?

This.

At 18 I was 100% certified soft-skinned pale soy boy. And now I look like a 29yo grizzled leathery Southern Italian. I mean I could probably have gotten sunburn from a full moon, and now I'm almost certain to get skin cancer. Th-thanks work

No wonder Greeks preferred men

It's a pretty dry climate in a lot of places in the country. In Helmand and other southern provinces it's hot and sunny, and has desert area.

In mountainous places, you're also quite likely to get sunburt because the sunrays are more intense. Not to forget, wind also causes skin to dry and crack. So Pamiri people like in pic related don't have it easy, including in regards to their skin.

And like I said, they're always outside. Rural people (70% of the population) need to tend to their livestock and crops. In any country farmers tend to look a more weathered than average city folk.

Yo, why her face so small tho?

>9000 years ago
>Greeks

I think she's probably a native hunter gatherer instead of an early farmer. They tended to have more robust looking faces.

>I'm a weirdo that collects a shitton of photos of Afghans (don't ask)
Don't worry user, we all have our afghan photo collection.

...how many pictures do you have? People recognise me by my obsessive collection, it's embarrassing. At least most of them praise me

>tfw no haggard Afghan gf who's forever loyal to you for saving her from poverty

You're the one who should be saved.

The similarity is uncanny

>7000 years ago
>loyal
Lel hunter gatherer girls went for the most Chad guy in the tribe.

Women are aristocracy not bound by things like tribes or religions, they exist above it all. Only men (their slaves) know loyalty, women never did.

>tfw no greek wife
one day

I'm glad it wasn't just me.

What's stopping you from making it a reality user?

>dude racial behavior predilections just change spontaneously lmao

I think comparing the skin of afghan people with that of neolithic greeks is unsound. If anything because the climate of afghanistan is much harsher.

>racial behavior predilections

forensic facial reconstruction is mostly guess work when it comes to the tissue

Why are all of these reconstructions always fucking frowning?

plenty of women fought against other people or supported their men.

just google women war

I fucking hate that bitch she should have been dragged out of the parliament for a good nipple fucking and sent to swim around in the Aegean helplessly

This reconstruction is obviously amateurish as fuck.
But I tend to agree with you
Holy shit, if the rest of her is as cute as this small part...
I really am fascinated by Afghanistan, wish it wasn't such a shit hole, I would like to visit

Bullshit, skin ages heavily due to abuse, food doesn't play a big role in it.
Sun is poison for your skin.

>food doesn't play a big role in it.
It does, speaking from first hand experience

Try eating nothing but burgers and drinking nothing but beer for the rest of your life and see what it does to your skin.

She died bob. She must've died grumpy.

>what's considered the dawn of civilization.

3000 years before the dawn of civilization by my reckoning. I'm starting to think Gobekli Tepe nerds are onto something.

I eat virtually nothing but pizza and drink several pints of beer a day and I look several years younger than I am because I never go out in the Sun. I'm not even joking, I lead a sad life.

was she reconstructed by tumblr artists? why is this girl so fucking ugly?
clearly they should have made her obese too, and dye her hair blue

>hurrr she's not 10 so dats gay
Really? "Why is she ugly"? Step outside for once and look around, most women aren't ideal, I'd imagine they wouldn't be ideal by today's standards 9000 years ago. Or do you also believe that Neanderthals shaved their armpits and applied makeup?

there's a difference between a woman without make up and a woman who has all the physiological features of a man, including features that I don't think the reconstructionists could know she had, like that big man nose, or those ugly lips.

>like that big man nose, or those ugly lips.
But we CAN determine those things from the skull. I'd only question the lips and maybe eye colour, but seen as everything else is contrasting, I wouldn't do so.
>there's a difference between a woman without make up and a woman who has all the physiological features
Women you find attractive today havent always been the norm, we do strive for a more healthy, natural and symmetric look, granted, but people back then were not exactly shaped like us. And there objectively are plenty of women put there that look like men, especially the incredibly athletic ones, that wouldn't be hard to find 9000 years ago.

Got many pics of Nuristanis? They seem very similar to what protoindoeuropeans could have looked like.

Also, I think maybe these peoples skin isnt as bad as the pics imply. a lot of the people in these pics would look a lot better if they had taken a shower first, softening their skin. Most westerners wouldnt take a photo without having a wash first. And most women would use makeup. These pics have clearly been taken out in the field during a day of work, so the skin has been dried a bit and maybe a bit dusty.

>tfw she has a husband
i pity the fool brave enough to stick it in her

Why? None of them are accurate

Did we find Little Face from Dick Tracey's ancestor?

>black girl
>work
yeah right

this meme is not funny, when will you people realize that

>implying it's not true

Just because you never had a loving gf don't mean someone else didn't.

Looks like Fabio.

>9,000 year old Southern European without lighter skinned Neolithic DNA
>that fair skinned

It wasn't impossible, but it was certainly unheard of. Then again, unless her DNA was mapped out, we won't know if she was dark skinned or light skinned, so it's not so bad.

"Caucasoid" people looked like that before all humans everywhere started retaining more youthful facial features, especially Africans and Asians. There's a 30,000 year old woman from what is now Russia who looks significantly more primitive than modern Russian people today.

Are you some kind of brainlet? Did you think 300,000 years ago modern humans evolved and didn't have drastically different facial features?

shit reconstruction, skull or gtfo

i chuckled

I'm not sure if I live among literal goddesses but that thing would considered a failed tranny here.

WE

Looks like a white Michelle Obama

Obviously the expression, skin tone, and wrinkles and such are completely made up. You can't tell that kind of shit just from an old skull.

That said, this reconstruction was based on the work of many "experts" and is probably the best anyone could do. Anyone who tries to compare her to modern populations is retarded. There have been so many migrations since then, her actual ethnic group stopped existing a long time ago.

That is a handsome woman.

it wasn't a meme 9000 years ago