Why do you still eat meat...

Why do you still eat meat? Humans are clearly not supposted to eat meat due to the fact that we are herbivores because only herbivores can develop atherosclerosis. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1312295/

Other than that it shouldn't be a suprise to you that ingesting rotting animal muscle tissue is generally not beneficial for human consumption.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1312295/
whfoods.com/foodstoc.php
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1958245/
youtube.com/watch?v=h7m72mlvHMQ
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK53561/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2013639/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1911452/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1469-185X.1964.tb01163.x/full
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1749-6632.1965.tb49433.x/full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9389784/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4634814
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4161799
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/167808
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/13547383
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0021915072900214
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0021997505801264
nzg.ac.za/research/forms/wdi_eagle.pdf
thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(62)90180-0/fulltext
logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/15/Alleged-Certainty
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We eat meat because we're omnivores.

desu im sick of meat but there is no way to actually meet protein needs as a vegan. all the vegan protein is tiny and cost inefficient. even eating insects are more cost efficient for protein, sorry bro

fuck off

>Humans are clearly not supposted to eat meat due to the fact that we are herbivores because only herbivores can develop atherosclerosis. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1312295/
Beans and legumes are very very cheap, I've made more gains being vegan than I have eating meat. As long as you get enough calories, you don't really have to focus too much on protein. Protein is overhyped by the supplement industry to make you buy their shitty protein powders. But hey if protein is a big deal to you, you can always buy super cheap vegetable based protein powders on amazon.

Don't fall for the meat-jew.

>beans
>chickpeas
>soy
>nuts
>oats
>pasta
>seeds
>vegan protein powders

What now?

But it's not.

I would like to eat more legumes but they make me fart like nothing else -- and not enjoyable farts either.

Then eat something else goddammit whatever it takes

>Why do you still eat meat?
because humans are omnivores

all of those have much more fat than brotein

the only things on there that have any real amounts of fat are nuts and seeds

>only protein
Meat also increases test but w/e. Veganism is just the new world slave diet so there can only be lowtest cucks.

While most people on Veeky Forums would benefit from eating less meat, anyone who ignores the medicinal study of the benefits of fish, insects and fowl and irregular meat for a variety of benefits to human health is flat out batshit insane.

whfoods.com/foodstoc.php

Then you're an idiot.
>Thus, humans have characteristics of herbivores, not carnivores.
"having characteristics of" is not equal to "are."

meat eaters have lower testosterone levels than vegans, breh

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf
>Vegans had higher testosterone levels than vegetarians and meat-eaters

Actually meat nowadays are filled with hormones that actually lowers test, so no you are wrong.

Because I like it. The supposed risks are worth it to me.

Also, you're a fucking faggot.

ONLY herbivores can develop atherosclerosis, humans can develop atherosclerosis, thus making us herbivores, not omnivores since they can NOT develop atherosclerosis.
Do you understand???

Because I don't give a shit about animals being tortured and I'm not a low test cuck.

You're an idiot.

How to get diabetes by eating meat? You'll get diabetes by eating a high carbs/sugar diet.

Enlighten me.

got him

you actually get diabetes from excess intramyocellular lipids from eating saturated fat (which is primarily found in animal products)

Saturated fats.

You are stupid.

But if one can get the same nutrients found in animal products from plants without the harm that animal products cause, wouldn't that make eating plants superior?

>Some vegetarian groups claim that since humans possess grinding teeth like herbivorous animals and longer intestines than carnivorous animals, this proves the human body is better suited for vegetarianism (122). This argument fails to note several human physiological features which clearly indicate a design for animal product consumption.

First and foremost is our stomach’s production of hydrochloric acid, something not found in herbivores. HCL activates protein-splitting enzymes. Further, the human pancreas manufactures a full range of digestive enzymes to handle a wide variety of foods, both animal and vegetable. Further, Dr. Walter Voegtlin’s in-depth comparison of the human digestive system with that of the dog, a carnivore, and a sheep, a herbivore, clearly shows that we are closer in anatomy to the carnivorous dog than the herbivorous sheep. (123)

While humans may have longer intestines than animal carnivores, they are not as long as herbivores; nor do we possess multiple stomachs like many herbivores, nor do we chew cud. Our physiology definitely indicates a mixed feeder, or an omnivore, much the same as our relatives, the mountain gorilla and chimpanzee who all have been observed eating small animals and, in some cases, other primates (124).

Learn to biology.

You're all retarded and wrong. There is no known cause for diabetes but cutting out processed foods including sugars and saturated fats is considered good protocol for treatment of Type 2 diabetes because it reduces bodyweight

There is no cure and the causes are still unknown, some fuckheads on an imageboard who read some blogs don't magically know more than multi billion dollar pharma research companies.

No, it'd make it equal. But that's not the case so it's a non argument.

Your mental retardation is over the line. Scale it back, dummy.

Or maybe multi billion pharma wants to stay multi billion so they tell people that there are no cure so they can sell their medications?

yes, multibillion dollar pharma research companies are super invested in a solution that is: don't take all these drugs we make; just stop eating meat and refined shit

Our body can break down and digest food sources from animals, you halfwit. That's why we're omnivores. It doesn't have anything to do with some people getting sick from it.

Then thanks for curing my Type 1 diabetes by going against all known medical data and studies of diabetes so far. Good work

>type 1
alright buddy

Type 1 is genetic, I'm talking about type 2.

If they find a way to make vat grown meat, I'll switch to that desu.

But until then...

You only have yourself to blame, shithead.

and cats eat grass sometimes
I guess that makes them omnivores

That's already been done, just not cheap enough for the mainstream yet.

>ONLY herbivores

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1958245/

demonstrably wrong

What am I looking for here?

enjoy your igf-1 and cancer

Eating it doesn't make them omnivores. Their body is incapable of breaking down plant matter.

Not one of you identified which type of diabetes you meant because none of you have any idea what you're talking about.

Regardless, the same is true for all types- there is no known cause nor cure, merely factors which contribute like race, genetics, vitamin D levels, etc. This includes pregnancy diabetes. It's also widely accepted as generational, again excluding dietary explanations.

Diet is a factor for treatment of type 2, not cause. Please learn what you're talking about.

You should be euthanized.

we obviously know what we're on about. We didn't specify because it's unnecessary to in a discussion about reversing diabetes with diet.

you just went full pedantic because YOU don't know what you're on about, and so your only contribution is pedantry

because humans are stupid. Most of them don't ask questions, they just follow. Its sad I know but desu I don't give a fuck about another idiot dying off cancer or an heart attack. At least he could enjoy his untasty steak.

Read the article m8, don't just cherry pick ammunition for online arguments.

lol, not that guy, but why don't you just tell him what part he should be looking out for? Is it because you didn't read the article?

it's a bit much to say, "hey read this whole shit right now and get back to me immediately"

if you knew what he should be looking out for, surely there'd be no reason not to tell him, right?

Yeah thats why every vegan is a passive agressive cuck with high pitched voice right? No surprise that natural(if even) vegan bodybuilders like virgingains look like complete shit.
>vegans are the youngest
>surprised they have higher test
WOw really made my noggin' joggin.

No, you provide a source for your claims, then you are the one who is supposted to take out the evidence from your source, just like I did.

I'll give you a fat load full of brotein.

*unzips dick*

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1958245/

goddamn you are so stupid

I don't know why that is, but the science says they have higher test

I'd rather not grow vaginas all over my body

>I don't know why
I told you already. Its not a new thing about science having an agenda. All the hightest people I know and have seen elsewhere always eat meat. You can check and see the bodies of vegans how they are always scrawny and undeveloped.

so you rather like dick in your anus or mouth?

It's not bad.

but what agenda does this kind of science have? Is this made up by the salat king or the broccoliboy who is up to destroy us all?

Have you ever seen soneone say "Kids should eat more meat". No, because its fucking retarted to think meat is healthy in any way for a human.

If humans are herbivores, then how come I can digest meat?

Checkmate vegans.

>only herbivores can develop atherosclerosis

sounds like a good reason to go full meat

>but what agenda does this kind of science have?
I told you already. Dumbing down and making the population more weak. And feel free to tell me how you're going to have higher test when you can't get the natural zinc and creatine from meat?
>Kids should eat more meat
Because they might as well tell them to breath. Maybe you're living in a liberal shithole where its okay to transition at the age of 5 but meat is as mandatory is it get in any sane country.

youtube.com/watch?v=h7m72mlvHMQ

lol

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK53561/

If our ancestors didn't eat cooked meat, we'd all still have brains similar to that of the chimpanzee. So, all vegans' brains are underdeveloped. Hence, OPs' retarded ass thread.

jesus fucking christ I'm so done with this board.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK53561/

have you actually read that study? It says quite the opposite

It's not an isolated case, I'm afraid. The whole world has gone full blown pants on head retarded.

i dont. i still eat fish though. is it bad? enlighten me

>Because of A there is B so I conclude C.
Flawless logic Aristotle.

Goddamn vegans

vegan here; not OP
how about a compromise? how about dropping fish in favor of oysters?

they have all the benefits and less of the mercury
they also have a filtering influence on the oceans - it's likely the increased oyster farming would have a beneficial effect on the oceans

finally, they are almost guaranteed to be incapable of feeling pain, both because they don't have the neurological appartus, and because they aren't motile (and so pain would serve no evolutionary purpose)

plants feel pain

Does it?
>The human fossil record indicates that major changes in both brain size and diet occurred in association with the emergence of early members of the genus Homo between 2.0 and 1.7 mya in Africa. With the evolution of early H. erectus at 1.8 mya, we find evidence of an important adaptive shift—the evolution of the first hunting and gathering economy, characterized by greater consumption of animal foods, transport of food resources to “home bases,” and sharing of food within social groups. H. erectus was human-like in body size and proportions, and had a brain size beyond that seen in nonhuman primates, approaching the range of modern humans. In addition, the reduced size of the face and grinding teeth of H. erectus, coupled with its more sophisticated tool technology suggest that these hominids were consuming a higher quality and more stable diet that would have helped to fuel the increases in brain size. Consequently, while dietary change was not the prime force responsible for the evolution of large human brain size, improvements in dietary quality and increased consumption of dietary fat appear to have been a necessary condition for promoting encephalization in the human lineage.

>Associated with the evolution of our high-quality diet, humans developed distinct molecular pathways for detecting and metabolizing high-fat foods. We show preferences for foods that are rich in fat and energy. Key genetic mutations during later hominid evolution were critical to promoting the enhanced lipid metabolism necessary for subsisting on diets with greater levels of animal material. Moreover, accumulating evidence highlights the remarkable capacity of the human brain and sensory system for accurately assessing the energy content of potential food items.

lol
even if they did, you kill more plants by eating meat than you do by eating plants

i'll try oysters

I would go vegan, but I don't think I could give up milk. Been drinking that shit almost a gallon a day since I was a kid.

tl;dr: vegfags on suicide watch, the fact billions of humans eat meat everyday without experiencing instant death disproves their entire basis for argument.

The human body was not "designed" for anything. It's the way it is because, just like every other living thing on the planet, it has adapted abilities that have ensured its survival. We may have been small herbivorous mammals at one point but once we evolved into a larger animal we began to develop carnivorous traits because our bodies needed more than fucking leaves to maintain physical size. True evolution happens over millions of years, and since humans haven't been around that long we still have throwback traits of an herbivore long after adapting the ability to digest meat and survive on a carnivorous diet.

If for some reason there were only cheetos to eat for the next million years, organisms that could survive on cheetos alone would persist and thrive while the non cheeto eaters would die off forever. and there's still be one of you aresholes screaming that we're "designed" to eat cheetos.

The reason our brains developted was because of the higher amounts of calories we got from eating meat, not the meat itself.

>only herbivores can develop atherosclerosis
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2013639/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1911452/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1469-185X.1964.tb01163.x/full
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1749-6632.1965.tb49433.x/full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9389784/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4634814
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4161799
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/167808
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/13547383
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0021915072900214
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0021997505801264
nzg.ac.za/research/forms/wdi_eagle.pdf
thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(62)90180-0/fulltext

>it shouldn't be a suprise to you
logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/15/Alleged-Certainty

and yet you can live 100 years without meat. how long would you last with meat only?

Causation != Correlation

If we weren't able to digest any kind of meat, we wouldn't digest meat. Not to mention we have canines.

Not to mention vegetarians are huge faggots so why would anyone want to be one?

Plants feel pain (That's what happens when they emit a smell when you cut them. It's legit not just a joke) so you can't use animal abuse as an excuse, especially when people can source their meat from cruelty-free sources.

Chicken, buffalo, game meats are all great for human consumption. It's more domesticated animals like cows, pigs, that are harder for our bodies to digest.

We hunted when we were still primal. That's proof enough that we are not vegetarians, retard.

>true evolution happens over millions of years
meaningless
>we have adapted to eating meat
in direct contradiction to the thing you just said

not op; I don't care what we were "designed" to do. eating meat gives you cancer and atherosclerois; it's pretty much the worst human activity for the enviremont; it's wasteful and morally bankrupt.

these are the things I care about

But then we have heart disease, stroke and cancer which are all caused by diet being the top killers in the world, soooo.....

They actually do dumbass, do some research. Most plants are just helpless to do anything about it.

again, that's totally irrelevant, since eating meat causes the death of significantly more plants than just eating plants

Why do you want to live past 70? Have you ever deen anyone over 60 that's problem free? It's not like you'll stop aging.

why would an organism evolve pain if it is helpless to do anything about it?

the sole purpose of pain is to cause that organism to avoid or cease an activity

>he's assuming i'm advocating eating nothing but meat

what a dumbfuck. that's the problem with assholes like you, no compromise.

100 years old isn't old. Our bodies have the ability to live quite literally HUNDREDS of years old. But only when it is in a non toxic state. Anywho, YouTube "dr sebi fasting" and human body owners workshop manual. This knowledge is heavily suppressed.

you're trying to prove meat is good because it doesnt end in instant death. how i am supposed to debate with you?

lifespans have outgrown evolution, eventually evolution will catch up. what you are advocating literally holds back evolution. enjoy actively trying to weaken the human race, faggot.

Same to you, faggot

>The reason our brains developted was because of the higher amounts of calories we got from eating meat, not the meat itself.
>developted

This is your brain on veganism.