Tfw Eugene Sandow lived 2 min away from my place in London

>tfw Eugene Sandow lived 2 min away from my place in London

Feels inspirational man.

Rich women paid him $300 USD ($7000 USD in today's money) to have him give them a 1 on 1 private flex show.

He also made about $75,000 USD per week for his show.

Now people would call him a DYEL.

Very nice.

>tfw my wife spends all of my money on some Prussian who gives her private """flex shows"""
Am I being cucked, gentlemen?

>kensington

found the richfag

My uni has student halls there, im not rich at all lmao

>english heritage
>Eugen Sandow
ENGLAND'S BRAVE ANDY MURRAY

found the poorfag

>promoter of physical culture
>died at 58
Really makes you think

>died at 58
>in the victorian era
Eh. Early, but not too early.

Yeah. The avg life expectancy was 56.6 for men in 1925, but I would've liked to see that he lived to be like 80 or 90.

OP pay tribute to the man by visiting his grave at Putney Vale Cemetary, then go lift at the Putney Physical Culture gymnasium - unrelated to Sandow but one of the best gyms in London.

Didn't he die from Syphillis?

Probably from his private "flex shows"

Based

Look at each part of the body. This was accomplished nearly 100 years ago with shit food, no supplements and no sips.

If you aren't better than this man in each aspect, then you need to work harder.

I got this guy beat on everything except those abs. So excuse me, I need to go train.

>Looks more aesthetic than many roiders

Really makes you think

This is worth reading btw

dem aesthetics tho

Please post a photo so we know who has this mean 'beat in everything except abs', i'm very curious

>shit food

He ate fucking meat and potatoes and shit as opposed to fucking mcdonalds and jellybeans and oreos and mcflurries like most people that """bodybuild""' today do

>hahah gee it's almost like a lot of roiders roid and then do starting strength and do gomad and not even roids can save you if you do that fucking idiot shit

this is 9 years and multiple cycles of roids, blast and cruise (you roid and don't stop roiding) , and other more exotic compounds as well + power lifting trainng (SS, olympic lifting, etc)

user admits to all this shit as well, on this very board.

How good do you think you will look without any of that shit and roids after 9 years if you train like a retard?

dat gyno

> shit food, no supplements

That's not true. Back then they were eating monkey brains, testicles, and other strange food for an edge [because it may contain steroids]. Regardless, excellent nutrition and monkey brains is certainly a supplement.

He has well-defined strange-looking 7-pack though. Would defer to his ab routine.

Not to mention the lack of endocrine disruptors that plagues our food, water, and air. Just living in New York City has you absorb enough estrogenic pthalates through your skin from the air to make you a faggot.

One should probably be taking steroids simply to counter the poisons of modern society.

Life expectancy was low because of infant deaths, not because people lived shorter, you imbecile.

life expectancy was *mostly* low because of infant deaths. adult life expectancies were still slightly shorter.