Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/dvb6qtq4pzoqp6c/20161221_140707.mp4?dl=0
dropbox.com/s/45ggfyzx0ht3xup/20170110_112835.mp4?dl=0
dropbox.com/s/c6ns3n2v2qym7rh/20170101_135718.mp4?dl=0
dropbox.com/s/n639x115z7fujpt/20161224_132801.mp4?dl=0
youtube.com/watch?v=6hMSsSfz52M
youtu.be/qdoIYex56Jw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>at gym sitting at bench near squat rack readying up for a volume set after hitting pr
>cutie sees and asks if I'm using it
>tell her one more set
>185 for 12 reps, just for that extra work before I go hit calves
>leave, she says thank you, deloads and ends up warming up to a whopping 75lb squat for working sets
>here I am wondering wtf is going on, she's blasting out like 8-10 reps for less than what I curl

At least she's trying. If I see her again I'll offer to help train her to a 1pl8 squat so she doesn't embarrass herself in front of the whole gym.

literally asking for it

>Someone lifts less than I do
>Women lift less than men

Welcome to Veeky Forums please read the sticky newfriend

dude what's your problem?

maybe she is just starting out.

>heavy squat day
>have to rest around 7 min between sets
>an arrogant butch dyke with short hair and some nasty tattoos walks in and does some meme stretching
>it sees me do 2 sets
>resting for 3rd
>it goes and deloads the weight off without asking me if i'm done
>tell it i'm not done yet but that it can do her work because i'm resting pretty long anyway
>looks annoyed that i even dared to talk to her
>for the remainders of my rest watch it do squats with empty bar
>there are empty bars on the floor few meters away from it used for deadlifts

did this thing just assert its dominance or can someone really be this stupid? pretty sure this was my first encounter with a feminist

Droppin some classics from an earlier thread

dropbox.com/s/dvb6qtq4pzoqp6c/20161221_140707.mp4?dl=0

dropbox.com/s/45ggfyzx0ht3xup/20170110_112835.mp4?dl=0

dropbox.com/s/c6ns3n2v2qym7rh/20170101_135718.mp4?dl=0

dropbox.com/s/n639x115z7fujpt/20161224_132801.mp4?dl=0

BRAAAAAAAAAAAP

Asking for what? Hamstring gainz? Lower back swoleness? Gargantuan glutes?

>training calves

The only one embarrassing themselves in front of the rest of the gym is you doing that shit. Lmao at your life brah.

this is creepy dude

doing curls is much more embarrassing

PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUP

>women's "fitness" videos
>always including a focused ass shot

7min rest???

>Thread dedicated to the incoherent rants of virgin autists who can't get get laid
Ftfy m80.
Btw, I don't think fucking a lot of people gives anyone any intrinsic value, but the amount of salt you have is unbelievable. Maybe instead of getting mad at strangers showing off you should confront your inner demons

Mirin' those arms.

Wow how did she make her phone line up to be perfectly verticle with the photo like that when everything else is wonky?

>blog post
>women are weaker than men
Damn son

>not needing 6+ minutes rest between sets

>Oh no, I'm 300lbs now.
>Better cut, I don't want to lose my aesthetics!

n....nuh uh!

The phone will ALWAYS be "lined up" because the phone IS the camera. It will ALWAYS determine the angle of the framing and be at the same angle.

fucking wierdo stop recording people at your gym. The only one of those that was even funny was the asian doing those situp things

>m'gentlesir

>squats 185
>makes fun of a girl being weaker than him

maybe you should start lifting so you don't have to compare yourself to girls anymore.

> guy squats 185 for 'volume'
> Thinks he's above some girl squatting Lmao 7days

You're a twink fuckboy, at least try not to have an attitude, that just makes you look like a faggot

No not always. My Facebook profile pic has me and 5 friends with phones out and NONE of our phones line up like in that gym photo

Nobody cares about your numbers

You are actually, legitimately retarded.
Seek employment only in manual labor.

really???

good lord

Numskull they were all camera phones. And for your information I am a quantum mechanic working on hybrids

>7 minute rests

I can tell from your arm you are a fat shit

>Not knowing what hip thrusts are

>Tfw a qt PL chick goes to my gym
>Squats over 185 for reps
>THICC ass and thighs
>near butt length pony tail.

Feels bad not being born chad.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

>training muscles at the gym

wow yeah what a fucking POSER brah haha

this

i had to read this three times before i could convince myself you are really this pathetic and not just b8ing

ask me how I know you're small

HEEHAW HEEHAW

wtf is with her spine, this looks so fucked up

you're probably fat if you have the audacity to laugh at someone trying to develop better calves. nothing is sillier than huge thighs and ass with little pussy sticks protruding under the knees.

is that poo water

no, that's normal water in india

Take note, previous-level baiters

>I am a quantum mechanic

>he still believes you can grow calves in the gym

As creepy as this is, Jesus Christ the first one takes the cake.

Are you faggots distracted by her ass and not notice her shitty form?

what a form brooos!!! her spine goes 45ยบ when she is on the bottom part of the exercise

I noticed too I was trying to find a reply talking about it

youtube.com/watch?v=6hMSsSfz52M

> hahaha this girl can only squat 75
> not like me, with my mindblowing 185lb sets of 12

loving every laugh

Damn you, you fucking innie whore. GIVE ME THAT FAT WHITE BUBBLE I'M FUCKING STARVING

inb4 someone replies
>"i was only pretending to be retarded"
Good bait, friend

When I was a teenager, watching this video would make me ejaculate, no hands:
youtu.be/qdoIYex56Jw

>no, that's normal water in india
so yes, poo water

Wait so can I just do cardio+bodyweights+ass isolations if Im a chubby girl?

No I'm not in London.

Must be nice squatting body weight or less. When you make it to daddy weight you need to rest a bit more.

ew, chubby in girls mouth means obese

We need photos for scientific purposes

source

You're doing the lords work. Only insecure faggots afraid that someone is also recording the stupid shit they do would chastise you from shamming retards like this.

Kinda look like this girl off google. 5'5, 140 pounds.

I want to look like the pretty girls in the magazines.

Yeah, but if you have the need to shame people you probably projecting something too

You either have calves or you don't. Only people without get insecure about it and try to train them. Makes me lol every time.

>from shamming retards

No John, you are the retards

I don't want to be mean here, but my girlfriend squats more than you
And she trained up from being like that girl you mentioned, weak as shit

ANSWER ME
MY TRIPS DEMAND IT
WILL C25K+SOME BODYEIGHT SHIT AND BUTT ISOLATIONS MAKE ME PRETTY?

Holy hell her form is absolutely dreadful. She straightens her arm before she gets to her thigh and then she just swings her arm up the rest of the way.

What do I put in my Tinder bio friends?

What in god's name is this...?

She's got a one way ticket to snap city if she just focuses on propping her round ass for the camera

>air jordans
>gym

Nigga what the fuck

They actually build biceps though. Calves just don't fucking grow for most people, it's all genetics.

17 inches across the calf and never did a calf raise in my life GET AT ME BRAH

No.

> calf raises don't build calves

okay, I have a real question:
why do short women have big calves? it has to be from standing on their tiptoes all day, right?

>wah wah I'm a girl and I got ignored wah wah wah

>need to

What if you just do it as a hobby?

desperation is never pretty

Ill hook you in the gabber m8 swear on me mum
Why do you think we're here

Calves are the most comparable muscle group in size amongst men and women. There are DYEL women with bigger calf muscles than jacked men.

Reason for that is, they have some of the lowest concentration of androgen receptors compared to other muscles. Further from the person's head a muscle is, less androgen receptors it has.

So yeah, they respond the least to androgens (internal or external) and they respond weakly to training too.

Tits or gtfo

>>>/google/
>>>/reddit/

>further from persons head is the less androgen receptors they have

((((Citation needed))))

Sadly there is no /ugly women/ or I would've already refered you to it

I mean, think about people who get on juice. Their traps and shoulders BLOW THE FUCK UP. Their chest, lats and arms respond favorably too. Effects start to get less dramatic as you go lower his body.

Refuted

No.
Run you fat fuck. Run, and do heavy squats.
Keep it up for 3 months and you'll never stop.

This is from Jose Antonio PHD

"Can the Body Manufacture More Androgen Receptors?

Muscle obviously responds to androgens. Some scientists believe that the differences in muscle mass between the sexes is related to levels of the androgen receptor. Men have more and should therefore be sensitized to circulating androgen. It has been postulated that the shoulder (deltoids, trapezius) and pectoral muscles exhibit higher androgen receptor levels in males than in females, which might explain some of the differences in upper-body size between men and women."

Do you know what postulated means? Also he makes no mention of a muscles distance to the cranium having any significance. You just pulled something out your ass because you thought it seemed reasonable.

Claiming something that is backed by scientific and empirical evidence isn't pulling something out of the ass brah.

Anyway, back to your calf raises I guess.

>Lol just going to the gym silly boys. Stop staring at my ASS ASS ASS ASS IN YOUR FUCKING FACE STOP LOOKING AT ME WHILE MY SPHINCTER SWALLOWS YOUR FUCKING NOSE ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS