Here is my body. Maybe you guys will motivate me to get fit. I have the knowledge, just don't have the motivation

Here is my body. Maybe you guys will motivate me to get fit. I have the knowledge, just don't have the motivation.

If you want to waste your life being a fat guy that's your business

Mirin bulk

If you would have the so called knowledge then you would know how easy it is.

Besides, what the fuck you want me to say?
YOU are the one responsible for your life and you are the only person who cares about your sorry ass.

If you dont, then tough fucking luck, enjoy being fat and lazy.

People seem to think that its not their fault they are fat and lazy and see if they can find some excuses by looking at others. Nut up and get it done, be a man, not a useless sack of shit thats only problematic to be around.
Fuck.

T. Skinnyfat trying hard

You dont need motivation from other people. Just go to the gym ,if the goal is to be fit, otherwise stay home.

never gonna make it

i tried before. Many times. Half the time i don't care how i look, half the time i would rather die then be a fatty my whole life.

What's that user? Google didn't gave me answers.

I know i am lazy and it is my fault i am fat. I tried before, otherwise i would be almost 150 kg. I don't need words, they don't work on me. My friends and family tried to get me to lose weight by insulting me, it just doesn't effect me.

It is not about going to gym. Last year i lost 5 kg in a month by staying around 1500-1800 calories a day. I want to be down to 90 kg before i go to gym. It is not hard, i just keep giving up.

Probably

WAHHHHH FEEL BAD FOR ME WAHHHHHH WHY CANT I STOP EATING DONUTS WAHHHHHH

Shut the fuck up, it's hard to diet for all of us. Lazy fuck.

OP only you can find what motivates you.

For me, to stay in the right mindset, wearing cute gym clothes works well enough to get me in the mood to work out, but i'm a girl so i don't think that'll work as well for a guy.

Some people need a reward system (If you work out for x amount of days, you can buy ___ that you've been wanting for instance) to get started. NEVER use food as your reward.

You can try starting smaller instead, work on your diet first and THEN exercise. It's easier to stick to a diet, then move on to exercise than it is to try both at once for some people. This is how i got started. I took a year to get used to a healthier way of eating (Stopped buying my temptations, can't eat them if they're not there, started cooking at home more, took better choices when I got invited out to eat with friends, found ways to make my favourite meals less calorie dense and more nutritious)

After a yer of that, it became second nature to eat well and eat better portions, so slipping in an exercise routine was a lot easier to stick to.

Good luck, user. Right now you're good enough to get a girl with daddy issues (your fat is fairly proportioned where as some guys have ALL belly, stick legs, and weird flabbier moobs so you got a little bit lucky in that you don't look as shitty for your size as you could), but you could easily go from a 4 to a 7 if you lost the weight and that's just judging on your body proportions alone.

>I have the knowledge
Your to intteligent too lift.
Just keep it up fellow intellectual.

I had a chrush in high school, she motivated me for a few months. I gone to gym and when i felt like giving up, i thought of her. If i had known what i know now i would not eat junk food and drink soda after workout and be a fit guy.

I don't have anything that could possibly motivate me right now. I live alone, going to college. I don't have much friends. As you might guess there isn't any girl interested in me as i don't speak to any.

I have a plan in my mind. I am 110kg right now so 4 months of 1500~ calories a month and after going down to 90 i will go to gym. But i give up mostly after 2 days as i don't have any motivation.

My body is better then an average fat guys body because i worked out, total of 9 months in 3 years, 6 months of that continuously. I haven't gone to gym for 2 years btw. Only thing that would motivate me would probably be a doctor telling me i would die in a year if i don't lose weight.

That may sound cringeworthy but i meant to say that i know everything i need to lose weight and become fit.

>i know everything i need to lose weight and become fit.
You obviously don't because if you did why are you fat lmao

That should be your motivation dude. If living a shitty life isn't motivation enough to get up and move, then you're just making excuses until something comes along to get you off your ass.

Just do it.

you dont even have enough motivation to flip the picture, you never gonna make it

I just realized if i wasn't fat i could do everything i wanted do to in hs. I don't want to be that person in college too. Fuck i will try it again.

Picture is straight my phone. It is Veeky Forums that flipped it.

So go workout, so next time you get a "high school sweetheart" you´ll already be fit. That should be motivation for almost all guys.

>It is Veeky Forums that flipped it.
always someone elses fault! well you shouldnt post from a phone anyway, makes it look less important.

You look like you'd make a great powerlifter

JUST GO FUCKING WORK OUT YOU FAT FUCKING RETARD. IT'S NOT THAT FUCKING HARD TO STOP BITCHING LIKE A PRETEEN BITCH AND GO EAT HEALTHY AND WORK OUT. FUCK.

If i don't have one right now it won't motivate me but i will start eating 1500 calories a day.

I mean phone is straight in picture, if you are noy saying i flipped the pic, then it is Veeky Forums that flipped it.

Is is great being that powerful but i wouldn't want to be that big.

>Maybe you guys will motivate me to get fit.

How about no. Why should we try to motivate a downer. Motivation comes from within.

Dude. Either go kill yourself or go change your habits. otherwise who fucking cares about you and your sad bullshit? If you want people to jerk you off for being lazy go find a HAES forum instead while you cry into your KFC.

If you don't care, don't reply. There are people who are trying to help me here.

AND YOU'RE IGNORING ALL OF THEM TO CRY AND MAKE EXCUSES FAGGOT I WAS ONE OF THEM. NOW I DON'T CARE ANYMORE I WANT YOU TO EITHER LEAVE NOW AND GO WORK OUT OR FUCK OFF THE PLANET.

I don't care what do you think. I am just saying i don't have motivation, why are you so mad?

Because you expect anyone here to give a fuck about your worthless lack of self control and motivational skills. People have given you advice but you're ignoring it and acting like Veeky Forums is your personal cry baby journal when NO ONE HERE WOULD CARE IF YOU LIVED OR DIED, user.

So why don't you use THAT as your motivation and get your ass in gear instead of continuing to live like a fat slob and doing nothing about it because boo hoo you don't feel motivated. Tough fucking titty. Do it ANYWAY.

It's like having a job. You don't WANT to work, but you do it because you need money.

Well you don't WANT to work out and eat well, but you should fuck off and do it anyway because you want a good body.

> I have the knowledge
No you fucking don't.Read a buzzfeed article about weight loss?
>just don't have the motivation.
Good,motivation is fucking useless.Long time lifters and athletes run on discipline