Shit normies say

This thread is dedicated to the retarded things normies say about gym culture. Here's one from the women in my family:
>'no way I don't want to l lift weights I don't want to end up like those female bodybuilders on magazines!'

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VptAZQf0RrI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>why do you even go to the gym, women don't like muscles

It's all about the face

Low reps for size
High reps for definition

These are true

Can you prove that you hairy potbelly cigarette smoking bitch??There is 10 times the proof of women losing their shit for ripped guys than there are retards on the internet and real life saying this myth.PLUS nobody lifts long term for women.

lies! since going from skinny fat and wearing slutty tight white t-shirts girls notice me a lot more - then again im really tall and now have a strong jaw line and better hair so... is true

>end up like
if only it was that easily to just mistakenly happen

Here is where your autistic worldview breaksdown: I am not fat. I am in a perfectly natural body, athletic due to natural activity like sports, that will only become uglier due to bloated muscles. My frame is what it is, lifting won't change it.

The first problem is that you want pussy, but you don't like admitting you want pussy, because that implies you don't get enough of it. The second problem is that you are not competing against the fictional pot-bellied SJW enemy you have created for yourself, but perfectly healthy and happy young people who do not lift, and do not see a reason to lift because they aren't bitter and self hating (therefore wanting to 'self improve') and who will shun someone who lifts not because they are jealous, but because that person would radiate unpleasentness and insecurity and a desire to dominate them and get them to say that he is better. Those are the people who get pussy, and who you are competing against. Lifting and becoming a freak like pic related with only put you at a disadvantage compared to them.

"People do not lift for girls in the long term" - defies your whole argument because you were just telling me how great lifting is for attraction, but now you also show me that you are ashamed of what you are doing because your own conscience tells you there is something off about it.

mental gymnastics on show here are outstanding

isn't this true ?

Here's one my autistic cousin keeps saying anytime he sees a fit dude
>can't stand this cunt

kek 5/7 pasta, would read again

Mother's friend who's a bank employee, typical working lady- overweight, polite but not kind, sincere but not ambitious etc
Anyway
>So what's your eating schedule like? Don't you have to eat small multiple meals throughout the day?
>Don't you have to go to gym everyday for 3 hours?
>Green tea will help me lose weight right?

Don't know what you find funny about it friend.

no, look up rep ranges

sips are bad for you. kek i drink three ten packs a week and im fine

not that guy but you can lift for self improvement without hating yourself

One from a gal that started chatting me up In the store last week when I was giving a friend fitness advice while pointing at a muscle mag
>You don't need to get that big, all those muscles aren't sexy, it just looks weird.

i've been followig this dude. Is he right ?

youtube.com/watch?v=VptAZQf0RrI

Sorry forgot to paste link

1-5 reps for strength gains, 8-12 reps for bodybuilding/size 15-infinity for endurance

the best thing you could do is make your own routine that works for you. i would recommend you do a upper upper lower routine this is mine

>I don't deadlift because I don't want to hurt my back

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i've hurt my back more on fucking benchpress (rip shoulder blades) then fucking deadlift, i hate when people say this shit

>suggest lifting to fat friend trying to lose weight
"Nah man I'm going to do cardio first to lose the weight then lift to gain muscle. Can't do both at the same time."

>benchpress (rip shoulder blades)
bro...come on. It's not hard to bench press with correct form. I have never had pain while bench pressing.

>how much do I have to run to lose weight?
>I'm eating healthy (by which they mean low calorie)

think you should sue your psych, I read the first line and diagnosed you with autism and I don't even have a medical degree

He doesn't know how to argue but he is right about both his separate points:

>No one lifts long term for girls

>Girls do like muscles

this is retarded, you are a fucking idiot for making this routine and you should kill urself, also you're prolly wondering why you're not making any gains cuz ur a fucking retard

> don't do steroids

>i just want to go to the gym for the treadmill
>i can't go running

>can you just take me to the gym with you?
>no, push ups and crunches at home isn't the same.

holy shit, doing something around the house is the first step to going to the gym.