What happened to this board? It used to be slightly fitness related...

What happened to this board? It used to be slightly fitness related. Now it's 10 posts about girlfriends to 1 post about fitness.

I'm always disappointed when I'm here.

It's one part fat autists who come to fit for false motivation but never actually do anything other than lament being fat and unable to get a girlfrined, and one part closeted homosexual autists who will never find love because they're too retarded to see posting on Veeky Forums won't make pussy fall into their laps.

Seriously this board used to have SOME moderation I don't get what happened.

All of the no fap posts are fucking gay though. Literally anyone who posts in those is craving cock.

We're not here to please you

More and more loser dyels come here to complain about being alone and lie about lifting. It's the new era of Veeky Forums

Why is this no gf stuff even allowed? It used to be about deadlifting.

Then get the fuck out.
>tfw still no gf

I will. But isn't that the problem?

Kill yourself.

Higher rates of mental illness in a board that attracts people with body dysmorphia.

I couldn't tell you. I visit this board on and off. After lifting for 2 years, I can say without a doubt that Veeky Forums is one of the worst places to get lifting advice from.

And that's the other thing. It's all my way is right, fuck you kill yourself if you don't agree. No informed discussions. I think I'm outta here. Thanks Veeky Forums.

P.s. suck my dick.

You've finally made it brah

I mostly come for the FPS/FPH threads but even those get overblown with retards now.

I used to come here a lot a few years ago and it didn't suck half as much back then. Back when I was 19-21 then i got hit with deep depression and stopped lifting/cardio and ate like shit again (Really bad abusive break up with a lot of sexual abuse so subconsciously i didn't want to be attractive anymore) and now that i'm back on track after a lot of healing this board is fucking garbage and just full of faggots talking about not fapping and how to get girls.

r9k happened.Then NYR happened and this place went full blown reddit.Actually scratch that,I would rather browse reddfit/fitness than this shithole.I've been here since Zyzz was posting and there is nothing to learn here for me.

Daaaaamn

At least reddit has rules per board that actually get enforced. This board is a shitshow with no moderation.

Yknow what? I'm gonna say it.

Veeky Forums is worse than /x/

Let that sink in a minute.

Fit is worse than the paranormal board.

At least /x/ stays on topic even if a lot of the threads are shit.

In the past it was a lot more gay so there were more fitness-related posts instead of straight beta cucks letting their minds getting fucked by women.

Then they made /hm/ and Veeky Forums slowed down to half speed, quite literally.
But /hm/ was much better back then too, the first week was top notch. I guess people lost interest, eventually.

no homo

>Veeky Forums is worse than /x/
Don't say things you can't take back. /x/ is /pol/-lite at this point.

>these shoes

Or talk about fitness and health apparently

*brap*

This board always had a lot of TFW crowd but I rarely saw so many threads about it.

Its a r9k invasion. I'm guilty of complaining to, but at least I haven't made any threads about it, or posted in the cancer ones.

You have an entire board for misanthropy. Go there.

It's always been like this. The reason it's like this is because a lot of people here pick up lofting in hopes of becoming popular or getting girls instead of doing it because they want to. What you see is the end result of a bunch of people with those mentalities congregating online after crossboarding from whatever shit board introduced them here, be it /b/, /pol/, etc.

>making it is realizing that you shouldn't listen to Veeky Forums
At last I truly see.

too many people that want to talk about fitness use the QTDDTOT thread instead of starting threads

>After lifting for 2 years, I can say without a doubt that Veeky Forums is one of the worst places to get lifting advice from.

I highly disagree, although if you've only lifted in the past two years, I can kinda get why you say that. Between the stickies and /plg/, the best advice for lifting and dieting I ever got was from this place, although the catch was that I got that advice in 2010.

I can't argue against Veeky Forums being worse now than it was compared to even just two years ago, but if you stick to the sticky (Pun intended, shoot me) and a few of the generals, you're rarely disappointed. The anons here who actually lift are far more reliable--at worst, just as reliable--compared to just about anyone I meet in real life.

Its the same as it always was. Once people actually get semi Veeky Forums then they leave. The less you know about fitness the more knowledgeable this places seems.

The memes have just got worse and more forced.

This is a girlfriend board with occasional posts about fitness

you don't need anything other than the sticky so...

Plg is the only general I've seen give out decent info, and the rest of the board shits on them.

This, i only returned now as i have literly nothing to do and wanted to help new people.
The new "SIP" and "BRRRRFP" memes are fucking retarded. Especially the latter one. It looks like this board is full of 5year olds.

>Two things are going on with the internet
Many young people from the age of 10-18 are discovering certain areas of the internet and they are joining those communities for an extended period of time and for some of us old fags in our early 30s, the other people who are our age ended up leaving internet life to actually live their own lives and they aren't on the internet on a daily basis on forums like this.

>OP claims to be dissapointed about shitposting
>proceeds to shitpost

B L O W N T H E F U C K O U T
L
O
W
N

T
H
E

F
U
C
K

O
U
T

Come, read the sticky and leave.

You can come back for the occasional Fat Hate threads, but that's it.

It was best in the pre-Zyzz years (when people were actually interested in getting fit), and got slowly worse and worse, now it's just a place where lonely autists desperately try something to get a gf and general /b/-tier shitposting and trolling.

I'd say it's no longer even really a fitness board.

since 90% of Veeky Forums do not lift this actually makes sense

You are completely wrong.
Discussion about fitness are quickly archived if not 404'd

Most Veeky Forums users are depressed and feel like having a gf will make them happy.
It also works as motivation, fit and fit goals belong here. Same goes for fph.
If it makes my anons more motivated to lift, I'm all for it!
2 scoops!

Is that a trap?

No it's a whore-aping faggot.

I'd fuck it, whatever it is

Half Veeky Forums is fitness/health

and the other is Self-improvement

I considered creating more general threads, but I get discouraged because it would be archived quickly, also: someone tried to fix it and was shit on by most.

>sipping
>meme
>new