Is Ve.gan Gains natty? I thought vegans couldn't be swole

Is Ve.gan Gains natty? I thought vegans couldn't be swole...

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3YUpPJGVo40
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamaneurology/fullarticle/784788
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16219987
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6299329
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/486478
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21092700
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21118604
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14561278
m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/70/6/1032.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16087975
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16188209
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12323090
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12323085
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21753065
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2756917
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1628441/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11043928
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3354491
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12748410
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21613354
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16873950
ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Iron-HealthProfessional/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11269606
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19103647
m.jn.nutrition.org/content/137/11/2346.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/35465
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3257705/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1435181
m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127.abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/159772
m.jap.physiology.org/content/82/1/49
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476
youtube.com/watch?v=2QtfxYOkXIA
cancer.org/cancer/news/world-health-organization-says-processed-meat-causes-cancer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BRRRTTTTTTTTSSSSSHHHHHHHHH *plop*

>hey let me start a thread about a specific person's body but instead of using a picture of that person I'll just post a girl in a bikini!
fuck off, saged

Is this possible natty?
Stop being autistic

>75 lb db press natty

...yes it's possible. DYEL?

they need to find a protein source with high amounts of leucine amino acids to get gains equal to a meat eater(animal products are high in leucine).

Leucine is the amino acid mostly responsible for the raise in protein synthesis from dietary proteins.

thats an incline bench, not even a proper press.

Been lifting 7 years man. How's my gains?

When you see him with the t-shirt on it looks like his arms are 13-14 inches. WHich is fucking ridiculous with 7 years of lifting. Thats suppose to be reached within 7-9 months.

But hes a retard, so cant blaim him.

Doesn't the guy have like really sub-par stats despite lifting for what, a decade?

>hes a retard

>blaim

>tssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

>hehe sry user this one kinda stinks its the last one I promise

>brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

He is the perfect example of how lanklets cant make gains natty

Tbh he's not that bad for someone that's 6'4, natty, vegan, and does a ton of cycling.

>people want to look like this
>implying a vegan diet doesn't fuck up your budy and muscle recovery big time

pic extremly related.

Yeah but you would expect someone to actually look good/be strong before they make a fitness youtube channel and call themselves "beasts" and preach the benefits of their lifestyle.

If anything this guy has made people less likely to go vegan, not more, considering how underwhelming his physique is. Before, I thought you couldn't get ripped as a vegan. Now I know you can't.

Why the fuck is his skin that color?

He built his physique (kind of grotesque, but good at some angles) eating meat. Dozens of cows sacrificed their life for this cunt's muscles. And he wasted them eating veggies. He's kind of scrawny now.

Every vegan youtuber I've seen looks weird.
Just look at them on youtube. They just look weird, almost sickly.

>If anything this guy has made people less likely to go vegan, not more, considering how underwhelming his physique is.
Not if the people he is catering to know next to nothing about lifting.

I had a friend who was curious about veganism and he asked for my opinion on the guy. After explaining how his stats and physique are pretty bad, considering the time he has spent lifting, my friend was quite disheartened.

Routine:
Sat-Sun: Arms

He is 100% on roids

Why the fuck do you THINK he's so swole? He's a BBC you fucking retards.

Look at these Congolese guys.

They have had the worst nutrition EVER for their entire lives, forget supplements or steroids.
They have high levels of cortisol due to the stress of living in a third world country.
They have never touched a weight in their LIVES.

Yet they look like fucking Greek Gods.

I am not exaggerating when I they look better than over 99% of the LIFTING population. Compare them to the white incel they're standing with. That, that is genetics. That is the difference between blacks and whites in terms of raw, unadulterated, animal like strength and virility.

Genetics are everything.

get out jew

This guy is a meme, but David Haye is vegan and pretty swole, strong and fast. Ultimately makes little difference when you're gorging on protein powders and supplements anyway.

their nutrition is fine. the ethnic cuisine in sub-saharan africa is mostly whole foodsand healthy good shit. only bad part is fillers from wheat and corn they always eat

Daily reminder that his squat and bench were sub-2pl8 last time he uploaded a workout video(which his mom filmed IIRC). The only somehow impressive lift I've seen him do is weighted dips 4x+50lbs and that's still achievable in less than a year if you care about stuff like weighted dips.
He also got trapped by a third world 2/10 tranny, has no balls and got married in a tracksuit.

phaggot

tha fuck is wrong with his face

that pasta is getting old

His arms are actually pretty small. There's been threads all over the interwebs showing how big his arms actually are next to other famous fitness celebrities whose proportions have been measured accurately, and each time he has fallen well short.

wow thats a gay phone case

Gradeaundera has a few vids about him, worth a watch my chums.

funny all of the meat cucks conveniently ignore this post

which vice documentary is that? pls repsond. pls supply.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3YUpPJGVo40

Why not just go vegetarian? Eggs and dairy are too convenient to give up

>vegan diet fucks up your body

Those disgusting biceps cannot be unseen.

anemic.

anemic gains/10

Yes it does.

HE'S FUCKING GREEN

He's on steroids, it doesn't matter what his diet is. He'll still gain muscle from the ye hormones he's putting into his body no matter what.

>David gave up eating animal products at the beginning of 2014

haha meatcucks completely BTFOed! how will they ever recover?

Damn i don't know how its possible to even get mass on the rear delt but never hit anterior

that is the anterior delt you're seeing. otherwise mark it in read so we know what you're mis-seeing

prove it retard

Yeah...im gona need source on that pic

Veganism causes b12 deficiency:

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamaneurology/fullarticle/784788

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16219987

Veganism causes d3 and calcium deficiency:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6299329

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/486478

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21092700

Vegans have a worse memory compared to non vegans due to creatine deficiency in vegans:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21118604

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14561278

Vegans have less gains compared to non vegans:

m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/70/6/1032.full

Vegans are deficient in omega threes:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16087975

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16188209

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12323090

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12323085

Vegans are deficit in carnitine:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21753065

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2756917

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1628441/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11043928

There's more on the way, don't worry.

>They have high levels of cortisol due to the stress of living in a third world country.

Vegans are deficient in taurine:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3354491

Vegans are deficient in iodine:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12748410

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21613354

Vegans are deficient in Coenzyme Q10:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16873950

Vegans are deficient in iron due to the fact that iron from plant sources is less bioavailable than iron from meat sources:

ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Iron-HealthProfessional/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11269606

Vegans are deficient in vitamin A:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19103647

m.jn.nutrition.org/content/137/11/2346.full

Vegans have a lower sperm count than non vegans:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/35465

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3257705/

Vegans have lower testosterone than non vegans:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1435181

m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127.abstract

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/159772

m.jap.physiology.org/content/82/1/49

Got still more coming.

It's copypasta, stop responding to bait.

Veganism causes loss of libido and erectile dysfunction:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476

OK that's it. Unless you want me to go into how destructive the vegan diet is to children.

No chest, no arms, weak core, big arms. Hes a curl bro! A vegan curlbro!

And he has a fitness channel!

The world is a generous place.

Yeah really healthy diet you've got their moron.

All of science and research is against your moronic diet, but you, virgin gains, and all you other deluded idiots stick your fingers in your ears and scream "lalalala".

Take your anti science vegan diet bullshit and shove it up your fucking ass.

>Unless you want me to go into how destructive the vegan diet is to children.

Shit's fucking child abuse. Legit malnutrition that results in the children failing to thrive.

>children failing to thrive
I've actually got a source of a case study of a malnourished seven month old that was malnourished due to having a vegan mother, the case study used that same language.

It's the first half of this episode. Fun little piece. Second half is about an island nation that's been getting fucked super hard by rising sea levels.

youtube.com/watch?v=2QtfxYOkXIA

No, all of the science and research is against eating meat. It literally gives you cancer dumbass.

Are you retarded?

Did you even open my sources, let alone read them?

He's never progressed past skeletor with noob gains

cancer.org/cancer/news/world-health-organization-says-processed-meat-causes-cancer

What the fuck is with that bicep

Wow, because it's SO hard to get b12, d3, calcium, creatine, omega 3s, taurine, iron, vitamin A?

No need to post any more, I see where this is going. You're buttfrustrated and never heard of multivitamins before.

Purple belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and vegan. So is my black belt instructor.

Guarantee I'd choke out 99% of you guys. Just keep that in mind.

As would Nate or Nick Diaz. (Not saying they're 100% vegan, but they're pretty fucking close.)

Why should I keep that in mind? Are you not a civilized human?

>the vegan diet is healthy as long you supplement with 1000 different vitamins

wew

It just seems that everyone in this thread is implying that vegans can't perform at the highest level of athleticism, which is obviously false considering the many vegan professional athletes out there, including olympic and power lifters.

The point is that we can choose to live without meat, which turns out to be better for humans, animals, and especially the environment.

this

>implying you don't already supplement with vitamins, protein shakes, preworkout, and who knows what else

Any top professional athlete is most likely on PED. It's an invalid argument. Just as it is to refer to meat-eating athletes as "proof".

Meat eater with a gun here. Just keep in mind I could shoot 100% of you.

I use supplements to INCREASE my performance. Apparently, vegans need to supplement to not die.

It's not an invalid argument? It's clearly showing that meat-eating athletes don't have an advantage over vegan athletes. If you can perform just as well while taking better care of your health, animals, and the environment, then you should.

>vegans live 6-10 years longer on average
>WHO declares meat as a cancer causing agent

>Compassion goes beastmode

...the fuck?

Get out, shill, nobody cares about YouTube "feuds"

It is. Firstly, the number of top professional vegan athletes are so diminishingly small that to take it as proof of anything, you ought to be fucking retarded. Secondly, PEDs. You can fucking eat dog food every day and still perform at high level.

>a vegan diet is how humans are meant to be!
>needs man-made supplements to maintain it

>Firstly, the number of top professional vegan athletes are so diminishingly small
The number of vegans is also small. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a higher percentage of athletes who are vegan than the percentage of western civilians who are vegan.
>You can fucking eat dog food every day and still perform at high level.
So you're saying there's no reason for a high level athlete not to be vegan? Thanks, good point bro

>You can fucking eat dog food every day and still perform at high level.

Pretty sure dog food is nutritionally superior to a vegan diet.

A fruit and insect diet is actually how humans are meant to be.

The point that you're missing is that today, in the year 2017, you can be completely vegan and help save our collapsing environment.

>A fruit and insect diet is actually how humans are meant to be.
Naturalistic fallacy. Great. I'm out.

>processed meat causes cancer
Don't eat meat that is processed then. You know else causes cancer? Sunlight. Depression. Sunscreen. Baby food.

Living. Living causes cancer. Shut up vegan.

That bicep insertion should considered a national tragedy

Meat increases my live satisfaction. Plenty of reason to not be a cuc-.. I'm mean vegan.

>Wow, because it's SO hard to get b12, d3, calcium, creatine, omega 3s, taurine, iron, vitamin A
It is for vegans lol.

Multivitamins are shit and don't work. If you believe otherwise(despite my sources) then post vegan blood work.

>Purple belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
No you're not.

>Guarantee I'd choke out 99% of you guys
No you wouldn't.

Vegan athletes are on steroids, it does not matter what their diet is. Natty vegan versus natty non vegan the non vegan will win every time, due to having higher testosterone and having better nutrition than the vegan athlete. This is outlined in my sources.

>The point is that we can choose to live without meat, which turns out to be better for humans
Well clearly the vegan diet is not healthy for humans. You would know this if you actually read the dozen or so sources I posted already in this thread.

>animals, and especially the environment
Post a source proving this or shut the fuck up

This tbqhwyfam

Cancer is """""literally xddd""""" a by product of living longer and telomere shortening and replication error.

The same vegan chick who loves sunbaking and suntanning and gives a lecture on meat causing cancer is a mong.

his pecs are worse somehow

I actually don't. I don't use anything except whole foods, powder creatine, and coffee.

>vegans live 6-10 years longer on average
Source
>WHO declares meat as a cancer causing agent
Already posted this, everything including living causes cancer. Being vegan does not make you immortal.

If I had the choice of eating delicious foods for eighty years versus eating disgusting foods for ninety years I would take the first option every time.

>So you're saying there's no reason for a high level athlete not to be vegan?
As long as they are on a shitload of steroids(which all vegan athletes are) it doesn't really matter. As for a reason, simple personal choice.

>
>A fruit and insect diet is actually how humans are meant to be.
Clearly not. Another vegan ignoring the evidence I've posted already.

>help save our collapsing environment
Population control is better and will work long term. There is zero evidence that veganism can work in the way you claim. Also source since you are so sure, that means you must have some proof or evidence driving your claims.

>deliberately leaving out 'processed'

Why are vegan shitters so disingenuous?

>literally killing sentient pain feeling beings because 'yeah but it tastes good xdddd'

kek

And is necessary for living optimally.

Vegans owned again.

Those animals would not even be created or alive without us, so who cares of they live or die?

Could kill human babies with this logic

That's a bit of a stretch, but we do need to start practicing worldwide population control in order to provide stability for the human race and the prevention of the depletion of basic resources.

We should actually end the consumption based economy we have going.

Even with 1/10 of the people on the earth we have now we'll still all end up fucked within 4 generations at the rate we're going.

Population control is more about keeping the status quo going. Not helping the world out.