Bought CL at 50 cents

>bought CL at 50 cents
>sold CL at 20 cents
>expected it to drop to 8 cents
>now 30 cents

Pls tell me its crashing back. I want back in damn it

/bhsl/

Buy High sell low. Never change Veeky Forums

it was very possible that it could have kept going down to 10 cents. You should have dropped your bags at 38 cents or something when the down trend was developing and then picked up some at the 20 cent mark. But don't worry, link is a shitcoin that won't be going anywhere anytime soon. Take what you have left and put it into something decent that's actually going to do something this year.

>link is a shitcoin

Where do you people come from?

Nope
This is why we need flags

there seems to be a mental facility where they show their inbred degenerate patients how to get on Veeky Forums. it just can't be a coincidence

>bought CL at sub 30 weeks ago
>held
>bought CL at 25 cents yesterday
buy low and HODL

it really is. Until the team stop acting like autistic cunts and come out with some announcements beyond "hurr durr demo, hurr durr we're 'working with' X" or it gets put on a larger exchange, your coin is staying below $1. Probably below 50 cents. Meanwhile, why hodl like a retard when there are so many better opportunities out there?

like what exactly that is not BTC?

>muh news
>muh announcements
>muh minute fiat charts
Jezus fucking christ

yeesh the FUD was truly effective. seems like a ton of people sold at 20 cents.

Post pics of your weak hands so we can laugh plz.

you just dont deserve to hodl link

Lol @ people who didn't get in at 0.09 and don't have a care in the world

OMG really did a number on you people and your insatiable hunger for empty validation.

>when there are so many better opportunities out there

like what?

etp

bitbean

Dude shut the fuck up all of the weakhands already sold.

You have to choose your time horizon before you do anything.

Are you going to hold for days, weeks, months, years?

This should inform your buys and sells, always. Long term investors don't need to be as worried about buying high, because time typically takes care of that. Short term investors have less flexibility in this regard, so it's imperative you don't chance and you don't buy at a peak of a small time period.

Consider this in all your trades.

SLR, VTC, ZEN. You could have easily 5x'd by now if you bought in mid-pump. Sorry, maybe it's me. Linkies actually consider LOSING money as a good opportunity because they get to demonstrate to everyone how skilled they are at hodling through obvious downtrends - which obviously makes them better than everyone else

it’s gonna drop dramatically before the fork

>bitbean

God damn...

LINK is only 30% of my portfolio, it's what i consider a long term hold, so current price doesn't interest me in the slightest. It's the first project in a long time that looks like a goldmine, and therefore I will take the risk of "hodling it like a retard".
The rest of my funds cycle between BTC and hyped shitcoins, with the only goal to increase my BTC stack.

>SLR, VTC, ZEN.

Please...nigga...nobody KNEW about those incoming fucking PUMPS. Stop.

"Hurr durr I bought SLR, VTC and ZEN at their absolute ATL and sold at the very pinpoint ATH, all in of course on each"

O-ok, user. +10 LARP points - scored.

Why you sell low? What is a reason for it? Any coi rocowers, any shitcoin moon from time to time, but CL isnt a shitcoin, why anybody should sell it in 2017?

Look,
1. buy CL in 2017
2. sell it in Q1 2018, x3-x4 profit, is it so difficult?

In the scheme of things, 30 cent LINK and 50 cent LINK are the same thing. This is very early in the game.

It's more likely that it will be worth pennies or several dollars within a year's time.

Show me where ANY of those coins were being strongly promoted on Veeky Forums prior to their pumps. Any idiot can observe that every week features a couple of alts that 3-10x, but only a psychic can repeatedly predict them week after week.

>making profitable trades!?!?!?! LOL nice try, fudder! Only a clairvoyant can do that

Linkettes at it again! I bought into all of those. You don't need to be some kind of genius. SLR and ZEN were shilled on Veeky Forums as they mooned and then retraced like clockwork for the second pump, which is when I bought in. VTC, I bought into when it broke through support with high volume.

You don't get it, he used the NEWS hahaha and TA and found out those hidden gems. Fucking larping faggot...

> go to coinmarketcap
> check which shitcoin went 1000% up yesterday

W-why didn't you go all in on Fh56hz26hcoin user, do you hate money?

The absolute state of larping pajeets.

Same here OP, just praying it dips back to the 3ks. If not I'm buying back in by tomorrow morning.

People are starting to figure out that Bitcoin Gold is fucking worthelss and are putting money back in to cheap alts. So we don't have long. Tomorrow morning might even be too late.

Kyber is also looking like it's pretty undervalued so if Link does take off I might just go with that for now and hope it outperforms Link in the short term to get back in.

there are several ways to tell if something MIGHT moon...but of course you never know for sure. most important thing is buying low (and selling high).

>Kyber

I sold the ICO for 3x, and they seem to be falling and falling...and they said that the important updates/products are due Q1 2018...maybe january, maybe february..maybe march?

Seems risky to go in now, idk.

Sure, that's a semi-reliable way of getting maybe 10% weekly gains if you're good. I often keep an eye out for recent plunges and try to sell the rebound for a quick buck. Not the same thing what Mr "Buy SolarCoin, easy 5x" is saying.

see captcha, LINK is blessed

It’s remarkable how stuoid you are. It dropped 50% and you thought it’d drop more??

This is already priced in.

I think you should audition to be the Veeky Forums mascot with trading instincts like that

Iron hands, Link holders. NEVER FUCKING SELL!

FIRST RULE OF CHAINLINK:
>NEVER FUCKING SELLING

now buy back and remember that from now boy