Looking for btc lender

Hello! I need someone to help me out. I need .006btc and will pay with 10% interest but can I pay within 2 months? I've been scammed in ebay and I'm trying to get back on my feet. If you need to verify I can give proofs. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

Other urls found in this thread:

btcpop.co/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

$36 will get you back on your feet?

Hello! I need someone to give me free stuff. I need .006btc and will not pay it back at any point in time. I've been scammed by spending all my money at McDonalds and am trying to be able to see my feet. If you need to verify i can photoshop some images. Any help will be snorted at. Thanks!
1AD1j7hycZcJZggXEeRKZRVmeHQeQzS5dF

send proof of your ebay scam, send docs of your bank statements (you can cover the private information up), send 1 pic of an overdue bill and I will help you out, OP.

Please help me out.

I haven't got much sleep. I might not reply correctly. I'm using mobile. I will send proofs. Pls bear with me

I'm a new seller in ebay.. This marina brenner purxhased an iphone from me. I checked on paypal and they said payment is pending since i am a new seller. I have to wait 21 days for funds to be sent in my account or tagged as cleared. Then after 10 days i got an email saying paypal cancelled the payment. I know it's my fault. That's why im looking for ways to cover my loss and since I'm only reselling

Paypal confirmation

Ebay

Cancellation

Request

Caller id identified the number but im not sure if that's the same person

Did i miss anything? Just tell me. I'm sorry, I happened last month and I just can't cope up with my loss

9kYoQ+/9 i hope nothing of this sort will happen to you.

Bill covered again

rolling for trips

Caller id on contacts+ identified the number as being owned by carle m. Please read conversation when marina brenner denied that.

aight buddy what's your address. I can afford to lose 0.006. Even if you're a dedicated scammer, that's some hustle right there.

Thank you! If you can give me your email I'd be glad to thank you personally. Btc add 3ABnRY7AfMXHemJ74RrTbyczWvRxKr4LGX

Give me some buttcoins bitches
Kdbx8husu88hsysucbHaggVHhBH7

here's how we'll do it.

Go make a video of anything, say the letters of your ID (y2+tF2Eb), and u don't have to pay me back, cause that's way too much of a hassle to keep track of.

get your loan here

btcpop.co/

Can videos b posted in comments? I'll do it

yqmZ0r9J they need me to pay some amount so that i will receive a letter to verify my address. Since im from ph i think it'll take forever

It's ok. I get it.

Still, i hope someone will help.

I sent you half of what you requested, I'm not wealthy but I can definitely afford $15

Hope another user sends you the other 0.003

Thank you!!!

I promise, you will have your money back. Thank you!