Tfw too intelligent to lift

>tfw too intelligent to lift

Why do you pursue such a brutish hobby when you could go for scholarly pursuits?

go back to newfag
Everyone knows it's to not too

Physical strength is the most important thing in life. This is true whether we want it to be or
not. As humanity has developed throughout history, physical strength has become less critical to our
daily existence, but no less important to our lives. Our strength, more than any other thing we
possess, still determines the quality and the quantity of our time here in these bodies.

Rip pls go
You're just a fat old cunt

>tfw too intelligent for Veeky Forums
ftfy

Go ask that question to the Ancient Greeks.

Why are you on Veeky Forums if you're so intelligent and have such great hobbies?

>to intelligent to lift

Your simple mind will not be able to comprehend it.

I honestly became Veeky Forums for grills and definitely don't think lifting makes you more of a man since pretty much anyone can do it and it's just a matter of time.
>"muh strength, muh warrior, muh lifting makes you a god"
that I just find laughable but hey, to each his own.

I lift and also read philosophy.

Who says you can only do one or the other OP? Are you that short on time?

>scholarly pursuits
I got my degree, but go ahead and post your amazing Nobel prize winning research fag. Oh wait, did you mean you actually sit at home watching documentaries? Laughing at your life bro.

because i'm a retard and lifting weights is the only thing i know how to do

Some of us have careers. I chose lifting.

Why not both?
Studying journalism and planning on launching a literary magazine while also lifting. How about you?

I work 11 hours a day, six days a week, and I still find time for both.

>tfw weightlifter
You meatheads are cucked by your own brains

>tfw when you're too retarded to see the health benefits to actually exercising

Name 43 benefits

how do i achieve nihilanth mode, Veeky Forums

>electrical engineering student with a 3.7 GPA
>lifting gives me mental gains that makes my studying time much more efficient, can get more work done in less time
>also play basketball, read Veeky Forumserature, listen to patrician-tier /mu/sic and play the piano in my spare time

who /allrounder/ here?

>A weak man is not as happy as that same man would be if he were strong. This reality is offensive to some people who would like the intellectual or spiritual to take precedence. It is instructive to see what happens to these very people as their squat strength goes up.

AK AK AK AK
MARS ATTAAAAAAAAACKS

Do both, or are you to dumb for that?

>tfw too intelligent to be intelligent
Why pursue anything when you are just going to die anyway?

OK, no one else is going to say it: what the fuck is wrong with it?

>3.7
How does it feel to be bottom of your class retard

Not a social darwinists but dammit why the fuck does that shit didn't got aborted?

I do both. 183 Mensa IQ. Naturally bench 410.

>engineer
a chemist, a botanist, and an engineer are pulled over by a cop. The chemist and botanist both admitted to speeding.
The engineer just sucks cock.

zika

>tfw too intelligent to fall for such obvious bait

it's not genetic, though there can be a predisposition

some people seem to wanna kinda hope for the best with this stuff. it's like having a kid with downs. with a fuckton of luck and good parenting they can be productive members of society and lead more enriching lives than most people on Veeky Forums

jesus fuck that grammar

Accountant all rounder here. Life is fucking dope. I do wish I had more time for extra lifting but money is arguably more important anyway.

Post ya bod m8. I need to see it for science.

>why the fuck does that shit didn't got aborted?

nice bait,
most intelligent people understand the benefits of being healthy in body and mind to be a true champion

I like to think a well built body is a good sign of conviction and dedication in a world filled with lazy pussies who only know instant gratification.

hydroencephaly
for whatever reason (usually a blockage) the cerebrospinal fluid built up in early development and the soft baby braincase puffed up like a balloon. if they survive, they usually have learning/cognitive difficulties but it can be treated with surgery (draining the fluid soon after birth).

microcephaly is more fucked up

for the record: i really wanna bang caroline and meet her goofy cat

>3.7
>In calculus 1, mechanical physics, basic chemistry and a couple bs electives
Congrats

because this has become the new "accepted" version of what a man is (pic related) and I'm out to be different. Also, I have been able to replicate my work ethic in the gym to my career.

Men are becoming weak.

who dat

Agent Orange is a helluva drug

>since pretty much anyone can do it and it's just a matter of time
I have been a strength coach for 4 years now and I can tell you that statement could not be more wrong. you need a particular mindset to be willing to get more and more uncomfortable under the bar for years and decades. I couldn't even count how many clients of mine never went past a 100kg deadlift or 70kg squat because they were just too frightened to do it on a regular basis on their own.

kek
> IQ

well memed

most men have always looked like that retard

Just got a triple A offer from Oxford lads, and hit a new PR for incline bench the same day.

Feeling good desu

>starting a new sentence with a conjunction

fuck you, caroline

t. city dweller

>Comfy 50-60k / year job after straight A papers from vocational school (Finland so in euros).
>Genuinely like my work and i can move on in my career path. Also i can always start my own business.
>IQ over 130
>Speak 4 languages
>Spend my freetime perfecting my aesthetics & living healthy lifestyle.
>Just 3 years for these financial gains which some spend 9 years to get.

Funny that i know some supposedly intelligent people with university degrees who are the first in row to shout "muh research" and "muh diploma" but don't seem to understand the concept of healthy life choices. Usually they go full fat acceptance mode when confronted with medical data about effects of bad life choices.

Tfw you lift to further your mental gains

My best ideas come to me during breaks between sets or whilst I'm on the treadmill/bike

Helps me, at least for engineering design problems.

Oh look, another reason for why I'm a terrible person.