That first heart attack of the day

>that first heart attack of the day

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/alinarin/
caffeineinformer.com/caffeine-content/v
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>drinking three super sugary caffinated drinks right before doing high intensity cardio

What a bright kid

>after drinking the last can
yeah that's why we always say it's the first sip that's so good
you're not even supposed to drink the last sip, at all

>drinking something that's called monster
>not expecting something bad to happen

LUL, good
memes should be lethal

you sound like my mom

A can of monster has less caffeine than a cup of coffee. Seems like he was a little bitch or it was what ever other drugs he was in that did him in.

>clearly says do not exceed 1 1/2 cans a day
Monsters gonna win that case ez pz

Oh shit

I had 2x250ml cans today

Feeling weird right now and can't sleep.

Then again that kid had 3x24oz can? 24oz is 750ml isn't it?

>tfw that last sip of your life

he drank 450mg in a day + taurine. playing bball was too much for his heart. probably his m8s called him a little bitch when he was feeling his heart pump super fast and "man" upped instead

source?

>840mg caffeine in a 24 hour period
>19 year old dumbshit
Was probably 150 pounds, too, DYEL, and likely never even did cardio, so weak heart, too.

Sad as I am to say it, someone like that got what they deserved for being that dumb. NOBODY needs to be drinking more than 24 ounces of that in a single day.

what a little bitch
the other day I've taken 600mg of caffeine AND then talked to a girl
indestructible heart masterrace

The kid was a fucking idiot. Energy drinks have warnings about overconsumption printed on them and he still killed himself.

Also,
>sued in civil court
If they can 'outlaw' energy drinks, then they have to outlaw COFFEE, too, since you can guzzle half a dozen cups of that a day and get AT LEAST as much caffeine. Good luck outlawing one of the most popular and long-standing staples of people's diets, all over the world, for at least the last several hundred years.

How did he not feel shit?

I drink 500ml of these energy drinks and I already feel really fucking "off".

This guy literally drank over 2000ml.

Surely he would have felt something wrong after the first 1000ml and stopped drinking them....I guess not.

mg caffeine in a 24 hour period

>tfw at my first meet I took 1200mg in caffeine pills over about 8 hours

he probably was feeling the caffeine high all day.

Why would you do that?

Surely more is only better up until s certain point right?

not him
but I used to do runs while on 2 scoops of jack3d with the dmaa in it

>tfw used to run 10miles a day without getting tired
never felt sick either

>tfw take 60mg of vyvanse and have to call 911 cause of panic attack
fucking meds man they r the real killers not caffeine

gotchu senpai instagram.com/alinarin/

Mostly I'm dumb and have an absolutely stupid caffeine tolerance

Dude, I'm on a bike road racing team, I use caffeine for the performance boost (along with N-Acetyl-Tyrosine and Beta-Alanine, LOL), and even *I* know that more than 2mg per pound of bodyweight over the course of the day is more than is necessary. 1200mg? LOL, you won't be doing that too many times before your body says "NO MAS!" and makes it abundantly clear that you need to BACK OFF. Don't wreck your shit, dude.

>caffeine pills
>1200mg in caffeine pills

I completely forgot the part whefe monster shills left Veeky Forums, poured three down his gullet and made him play basketball

Litigation culture makes me so angry

iktf bro I take 800mg during a day quite often and I'm not even sure if it does anything or if it's just placebo
how people take 200mg and notice effects is beyond me

youre a fucking fag

24oz is 100ml

Chill user just don't play basketball

How mix caffeine does 275ml
Sugar free "V" have?

Because I had two and I feel really fucking weird.

I never drink coffee or take stims of any kind, so my body doesn't need much to react.

1 oz = 29.5ml you memeing memster trying to scare me.

I've only done that once. I've done 600mg at once a few times since but that's about it, mostly because even at 600mg I don't actually even feel anything, I just don't wear out as soon.

Somewhere in the region of 180mg total
These things tend to be 30mg/100ml

It appears my evil plan has come to naught
Curse you meddling kids and your talking dog

>DMAA jack3d will never be legal again

My cardio sessions were insane on that stuff. I sweat like crazy but I barely felt tired.

Ethylphenidate

>WHEN SIPBOYS GOES TOO FAR
seriously though this guy has a weak heart step up nigga
RIP tho

I can't believe my body reacts like this on

caffeineinformer.com/caffeine-content/v
You drank less than a cup of coffee worth of caffeine. It's a stimulant, and you have no tolerance to it. That's why you feel weird.

I take a shitload of yerba mate which has caffeine

I don't know how much caffeine i take daily because of this

never felt side effects though

Plenty of stuff that still has DMAA in it you rube.

bottoms up

and the devil laughs

>heartlets
When will they learn :^)

The formula I've seen is up to 2.2mg per pound of bodyweight, and you take half that amount up-front, and the rest over the course of your competition for the day. Shit works.

Drank two cans of this shit within two hours of each other and almost had to go to the hospital because it felt like my stomach was ripping apart.

I drink a pot of black coffee a day and I've never had a problem. I only feel it if I drink it on an empty stomach.

Probably had a pre-existing heart problem. Most people in my office drink about 5 cups of coffee every day and no-one is any worse off for it.

>durr what is tolerance

Sip boys 2017

Does your employer get some sort of tax break for employing a retard?

>feeling low energy before my late night workouts
>decide to buy C4 pre-workout mix
>start with a half-dose because I don't know the effects
>go to gym and start with a warm-up sprint on the treadmill
>a couple minutes in, I feel super lightheaded and my heart is beating irregularly fast
>lower to a jogging pace
>heart is only getting worse, and louder, and my head is throbbing, and my chest feels like its collapsing
>walking pace
>still feel really dizzy
>start to walk away from the treadmill
>collapse, fall to the floor
>lie on the cool, refreshing ground with my eyes wide open and my heart trying to escape my chest
>gym staff comes by and starts saying they're going to call an ambulance
>tell them no because I don't want to pay the high fees
>heart only gets worse
>lapse in and out of consciousness
>make peace with the world, honestly feeling I'm dying from a heart attack
>30 minutes later I feel tingly and I walk home

never fucking again

Caffeine tolerance disappears after 48 hours, seen as most employees wont be having coffee on weekends or holidays, myself included, the point still stands.

Try drinking water around 30-15 before your workout. Being dehydrated kinda makes you weaker and not as energetic

>Caffeine tolerance disappears after 48 hours
>and another thing I just pulled out of my ass

ive used this stuff....only thing that helped was to work out harder or run harder

I drink one of these pretty much every day before work.

Wew lad

So do you have retard strength?

>dying from like 1000mgs of caffeine

Must have been a manlet.

>dying from like 10 cups of coffee

What about the second senpai?

why did you even make this post you fucking idiot?

To trigger low self-esteem morons like yourself.

stup.

A dude I worked with used this shit. Said he'd mix it in a Dasani bottle. He'd drink one and he'd be hyped as shit, two and his whole body would tingle, looked like cheap blue sports drink.

why did you bother to add text to your post then?

i drank 8 cups of coffee once as a challenge to myself and it wasn't very fun, i was pretty alert but i felt kind of groggy and struggled to get a satisfying breath at times for some reason

i am starting to build a tolerance to caffeine anons, a redbull will have no effect on me, starting to feel some effects after 2 now, drank espresso every morning for 5 years straight since living in italy and the bar was close to my highschool so i would always stop there for a coffe and wait for some of my friends while chatting with the bar owner, huge bro. Think it's time for me to give up caffeine for a while, really enjoy the taste of mosnter and redbull tho :( hold me anons

i do 2 a day of the zero calorie, lift heavy and do moderate cardio, im good, right guys?

I've grown a tolerance too. I drank energy drinks 2 every morning in highschool, unless I could find the 32 ounce monster (heavy metal flavor ftw). Then I switched to a single red Bull with my GNC caffinated multi vitamins, and then hydroxycut throughout the day. Now I just take the vitamins to help curb craving, but I'm still pretty resistant, I fall asleep on red bull, the only thing that's helped is kratom shots, but at 5 dollars a pop nah. Plus it acts on your receptors for opiates.

Ive drank 2 cans of monster a day for the past 2 years..sigh.

>3.5 24 ounce cans

>2.45L of monster
>that first R.I.P of the day

please tell me what preworkout got DMAA

lol c4 aint shit. Sucks to have such a shitty hearth.

I once drank 8 cans of monster in less than 6 hours. That's 4 litre of the stuff. Many regrets.

You have a shit heart my man

>that 3rd and a halfth can of the day

Try googling you lazy fuck

Thats 1 gallon of monster. THE MADMAN ACTUALLY DID IT

CMON

why do you burgers like putting lawsuits on everything

Bro I used to mix all my rockstars in a Mason jar. That shit Is gonna be cash af

Ultra Black is the best flavor - too bad it's so damn hard to find in bulk.

>Ultra Black is the best flavor
I seriously hope you drop dead.

Taurine is safe you mong

How could you even hold this opinion?
It is by and far the worst monster flavor I've ever had. Took 2 drinks and threw the can away.
Truly awful.

Wait, that actually isn't a trap? That is a miracle! Someone posted a slender girl with dyed hair and Japanese apparel that doesn't have a penis! Are we finally getting over the meme?!

Also Folgers Columbian is best sipps this is absolutely undebatable.

did he stutter?

Dude, I have 2 scoops of that shit, and it makes me feel a bit more energized. Are you sure you're not a 90 year old woman?

thats not even that much caffeine.
He had 3.5 24 oz cans. Thats 244~ *3.5 is 854.

yeah .. look .. 840mg isn't going to do anything to you other than give you maybe a bit of nausea if you're super caffeine sensitive.

you can be taking grams a day and be fine.

kek

I overdosed once and my heart started to hurt and it felt so bad. Also my stomach felt like it was eating itself. Also I hallucinated. Never again. I think that was 6 cans, it was definitely at least 4

>the black can is the thickest

how do i get a strong heart bros?

Cardio you retard
This is a fitness forum, you should know this

christ dude

how much caffeine per can? isnt it like 250?

but boy did cardio and die?

best way of cardio is drink caffeen or do coke and let ur heart beat hard no effort required

I once had a 16oz redbull late at night and right after did my first dab ever (and a huge hit too).. I went into my house and I barely made it into my brothers room and passed out on the floor apparently screaming and flailing around and I didn't remember doing any of that. I was hallucinating and taken to the hospital. My heart rate was over 200 bpm at rest.