Should I sell?

Thinking of selling all my Link. Great product but total tokens don't need to be worth $300million USD. Should I sell and buy back when they're cheaper?

Hold if you have 2 brain cells otherwise gtfo

I'll probably hold 20k but its overvalued

Yeah OP, sell now, trust me goy, and whatever you do DON'T do your own research.

Are you strongly confident that LINK will drop much further? Do you believe that you could make more money in the time it would take for LINK to recoup its value to wherever you bought it? If so, then yes, sell.

Overvalued today or overvalued for a year from now?

Sell it all, worthless token

>Guys the thing I chose to buy is overvalued and I want to sell it now at 30c even though it was at 40c for three weeks before

You are a retard, you know that right?

Overvalued for when its fully implemented

I was trying to cash in on hype like everyone else here. you see any smart contracts implemented on ethereum yet?

The market cap is $100M, am I missing something?

im talking about total tokens. about 3 times the market

>you see any smart contracts implemented on ethereum yet?
Every ICO that accepted ETH as payment

sorry i meant real world. not shitting on eth. but we cant know the real value yet so its hype

Yes you are fucking retarded.

You saying there is 3 times the amount of tokens as there is market cap is so fucking braindead. What a pointless statement. Holy shit.

TOTAL TOKENS. you think the 35% held by the link team have no value and the amount withheld to pay node operators dont inflate the value?

You know you are playing with fire, don't you? Sergey is Russian and therefor Russian law applies on your post.
This is purely REPROACH and DEFAMATION you are putting on him. You know that's a 5-year minimum jailtime in Russia? Even in Europe and America this will get you JAILED.

I am currently connecting the Links from your IPaddress so i can track you down. The Mossad (Yes, that's the Russian police you dumb fuck) will be informed by some very smart contracts i'll be sending them.
You should'nt provoked me AND Sergey in the first place, you will be an example of what my hidden oracles can do to neets like you.

Watch and learn, you pathetic roach. Also let this be a lesson for all of you. I'll be watching.

R.

Sell if you're a fucking brainlet

they're locked you fucking dumbshit, you don't base market cap on TOTAL you base it on circulating supply, otherwise you're walking around all day worrying about hypotheticals.

Fuck people on this board are stupid low IQ faggots

Hi R! This is T. sup

buy back cheaper when its $1

I never said market cap was the total.
Im referring to the total. a huge amount that will inflate the cureency once it starts entering circulation

So you threw your money at something without knowing the first thing about it.
Good job.

And now you're trying to convince us that it's "overvalued" and "hype".

Guess what? Fuck off.

>wants to sell the project that will enable smart contracts on ethereum because he hasn't yet seen any smart contracts on ethereum yet
Go ahead and sell, you were never meant to make it.

Demand will be way up by then you bozo and it's not like as if it will be immediately dumped on exchanges.