ITT: times you got Cucked or became the cuck

ITT: times you got Cucked or became the cuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cCd88ub_Tc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Never. Get the fuck out of here you insecure, self-hating cunt. Your trash has ruined Veeky Forums with your perpetual "herp derp manlet/dicklet/thhinlet/cuck"

>ITT: times you got Cucked or became the cuck

Good old Doom 2

>mfw that last, hardest rep

Found the cuck

in high school. I wanted to go to prom with my ex who I broke up with. she still harbored some resentments about that, so she made out with another dude like 3 weeks before prom. I called her and was like wtf and she basically said "well we don't have to go to prom if you don't want". I thought my senior prom was such a big deal that I didn't want to miss it, so I sucked it up and went.

had a shitty time, didn't get any after, fucking regret it to this day. learned a lot from that though.

>2008 or so
>was pretty low test
>girlfriend wanted more sex than my mind was letting me do, and what I was giving her was short and unenjoyable for her
>told her she could fuck other guys if she wanted since I felt terrible for not satisfying her sexually
>she told me that she didn't want to bang other dudes and told me to stop being a fucking idiot and get in better shape
>improved my diet and exercised more
>we got married last May
I was a terrible excuse for a man back then, but the silver lining was that now I have a definitive point in my life to look at whenever I start to slip.

>>told her she could fuck other guys if she wanted since I felt terrible for not satisfying her sexually
>>we got married last May
what
the
fuck dude

you have no dignity do you?

I fail to see the problem?

You're way too dependant on your so called wife bro you changed because of her you're "living" because of her
That will not end well my dude

She sounds like a keeper

Last month I snatched girl from her orbiter at a club. Well she did most of the work. She literally stopped acknowledging the dude's existance after she started to talk to me. Felt pretty good in a fucked up way.

obviously...not
you were literally giving your gf a free fuck card at that time and changed because she didn't like how you looked and thus manipulated you
you're now pretty much depending on her
see
>now I have a definitive point in my life to look at whenever I start to slip.
you did it for her not for you

I've had opportunities to do this but I can't bring myself to do this to another guy. Should I just fucking do it?

Also I'm somewhat disgusted by the girls for keeping a guy like that around.

When I dated a girl who cheated on me when I went away to college and my friends didn't tell me about it until after we broke up because they thought they were protecting me.

If anything it showed how she was loyal and actually cared about him. The average Veeky Forumsizen is so fucking negative, they always interpreted things to mean the worst possible thing. They're like fucking hormonal/drunk women,

I second that. Monogamy is monogamy, and if your woman starts getting dick from someone else, then the relationship is a sham.

It shows her moral character - she could've gotten some strange guilt-free, but she wanted him. And made him better.

Go for it, it'll make em a better man.

Also I don't blame girls, nobody is forcing dudes to do that shit. They know they won't get any but they still stick around like idiots.

>few years ago
>2 best friends and I got a house together
>one dude's gf was cheating on him
>she told him to quit his new fulltime job so he could spend more time with her
>told him he "wasn't allowed" to hang out with our mutal friends
>a lot
>sat his ass down for 2 hours and reamed him out, told him to stop being a bitch
>"you don't know she is cheating on me"
>one of our mutual femanon friends sent me a link to her tumblr
>post after post about her going to meet some dude in another city for the weekend
>found her twitter, same sort of attention seeking shit
>told him that if he wanted to be a housemate first and a friend second, he could stay with her
>group of us sat him down once again and told him he had a choice: the succubus or us

I never heard my friend cry before except when he was hit by a car. The dude at the time was too much of a beta-orbiter. At the time of the breakup, the dude was around 265. Now he's 185, lifting, and way better off in all regards. I'm proud that he stopped being a cuck.

you can always turn everything the way you want it to see

I don't have a gf , probably never will so i'll never get cucked.

smart

She got him to improve. That's good. She's a keeper

What way do you see it? Even a hardcore redpiller would call that woman a unicorn.

Man demonstrates weakness - allows her to bang other men - woman straight up refuses and makes him get off his ass.

He improved because of her not because he felt like he should improve for himself

Better than not improving at all. The best partners get their partners to grow.

If she got him on the right path and he took it from there that sounds good to me.

>senior year of high school
>after being a beta faggot for 3 years I finally confess my feelings to my oneitis
>we start dating about 1 month before senior prom
>happiest 2 weeks of my life then all of a sudden she stops laughing, talking, having fun with me for the 2 weeks preceding prom
>Don't know wtf is going on but keep telling myself ,"it's senior prom, you're going to have a great fucking time no matter what"
>drop all of my money on a suit, her dress, tickets, limo ride with friends
>Prom day, gf is practically ignoring me, only answers with 1 word answers etc... won't look me in the eye.
>in a group of 12 couples, everyone noticeably weirded out about how she is acting
>keep trying not to get bummed cus senior prom woohoo
>get to prom
>still being practically ignored, gf won't dance with me
>on the way home in the limo, finally just pull her aside and ask her what the fuck is going on.
>barely mutters a response
>get to after party
>gf finally comes and talks to me, tells me she's breaking up with me to be with another dude who was objectively uglier, less social, smaller, etc...
>self confidence obliterated
>cry like a fucking bitch in front of half of my entire high school at the after party
>get insanely drunk, still crying, and eventually pass out on the concrete floor of the garage where the afterparty was at.
>start lifting 2 days later.

It's been 4 years since

No because some time down the road she will knock at the same door if he just lets his guard down for a short amount of time

I fucked a bunch of girl's boyfriends while they were still dating. Tight buttholes.

was in class and got split into groups with a couple of chicks. Chatting up a qt who's being flirty with me. The next activity were split into different groups. Then I see her across the room looking straight at me while she's holding another guys arm. Mfw they're not even an item.
>did...did I just get cucked?
why do chicks do shit like this? I'll never understand women I swear.

If she refused his offer the first time, why would she take it now? Your logic doesn't make any sense.

>when you can't back down from your shitty argument

Sure but don't come running to me when that user posts here that he got divorced because she was his inspiration to lift

She left you for a manlet?

you've got a great girl

This chick I used to hang out with in college came over with a bottle of vodka one day and whined about how her MMA-fighting boyfriend was an insecure whiny bitch for a while, which somehow lead to us hooking up.

For the next month she made unsubtle hints at wanting to leave him and date me, which I wasn't really into. She stopped talking to me one day cause she started seeing the cook at the restaurant she worked at.

So I guess I was cucked and did the cucking too, though I had 0 emotional investment in the whole thing.

The question you should be asking is: how is she treating him right now? Not making assumptions based on one single event years back (that shows her in positive light).

If she's a good human, it could still turn out well.
I know that's rare in a woman, but still.

Judging by her reaction to her bf's blatant cuckoldry instinct, she seems like a good one.

>gf cheats on me with my best friend
>they steal away all of my social circle
>i fuck her
>make sure everyone knows about it
>they were together for two years after that

Not my proudest moment, but eh.

this song was written just for you:
youtube.com/watch?v=cCd88ub_Tc8

>tell girl she can go fuck other guys
>she tells you to stop being a cuck and get your shit together
>sticks with you

yup I would marry her too
lucked out breski

Im a cynical asshole myself but you're a fucking retard my man

Seconding this

That guy has a good grill. He wanted to pussy out and let her fuck other guys and instead she told him "fuck you man up" and made him aspire to be better.

Good grill.

yup a good woman is one that gets the best of you.

almost this exact scenario happened to me except we had broken up and she fucked one of my best friends a week later. No one told me until I pieced it together 3 months later after me and her had gotten back together. Instead of slapping her and cutting contact I stayed with her for another few months like a complete cuck, one of the biggest regrets of my life.

I doubt it, she and I are very much against the idea of divorce and we discussed it at length before we got engaged. Being together for eight years helped as well, we worked through all the stupid bullshit couples need to work through to have a successful relationship.

Things between us have been going great, we have occasional married couple spats, and goodness knows we both have our faults, but I wouldn't trade my life now for any other.

A few months ago one of her male friends got absurdly drunk and decided to try and make out with her (prior to us getting together he had a major crush on her that she never reciprocated, he hated me for a LONG time because I was dating her). Apparently he thought her offer of being his wingwoman translated to "I'm married and have never had romantic feelings for you, but kiss me now!". She made it clear even then that I was the only one who was allowed to make out with her. So I don't think her cucking me is on the table anytime soon.

All the time. My wife has a really high sex drive and mine is very low. In order to satisfy her a third (or more) guy comes into the picture.

I'm not so insecure that I worry about my wife having sex with other men. It happens probably 50+ times in the past year with different guys. Typically we seek the guys out through Craigslist. Before they are able to have sex with my wife I make sure that they have been recently tested (can't have her getting any STDs). One of my wife's recent turn ons is having multiple guys fuck her the same day. This makes things a bit more difficult for me as I need to find clean 7"+ guys for her on short notice.

THIS IS WHAT FEMINISM WANT ARE WE GONNA LET THEM WIN?

poor quality bait
there are supplements to raise your sex drive.

I would fuck my heart on tren before I let my misses cuck me.

You're a fucking idiot. A good wife will push the husband to improve himself, just like a good husband will push the wife to improve herself. When you care about someone you want them to be the best they can.

>there are supplements to raise your sex drive
protip: the supplement industry is a scam

>be me, final year of engineering
>very stressed out, ready to snap every minute of every day
>have gf of 4.5 years
>one day me, gf and best bro are on a road trip out of town
>best bro awares me on my gf's shady behaviour
>she's texting someone and making sure I don't notice, always leaving her phone face down etc.
>I go through her phone and find out she cheated on me when she put it down to order food
>literally backhand her when she comes back
>everyone in the foodcourt looking in our direction
>she starts doing mental gymnastics trying to rationalize what she did as okay
>So angry that I feel fucking high on crack, literally feel like strangling her, take her phone

>Me and best bro leave her crying at the food court for some white knight to come to her rescue
>Find out where this guy lives by pretending to be her over txt message saying "Hey somethings up, can I come over tonight? xxx"
>Go to his flat, talk to his roommate, ask which room he stays in
>Tell roommate we're just picking up a pair of headphones we bought (lol)
>Walk into his room, he immediately knows what's going on
>Kick the shit out of him, best bro standing outside

felt like some real godfather shit, anyway

>Ex caught a bus back home
>guy she was fucking dumped her after getting almost put in hospital by me
>still have her phone in my desk drawer

sometimes when i lose motivation to lift or go to boxing class, read those texts between them (there's like 100s of pages)

anyway hope you guys enjoyed the story.

>supplements
yeah

>14 year old me
>girlfriend invites me over to her friends house with her, no parents
>too nervous, make up excuse to stay home (ended up playing WoW)
>found out some other guy ended up going
>she gave him a handjob
>dumps me for him a week later
>i haven't been in a relationship since

Maca root, L Arginine, Zinc, L Carinitine, Niacin and Ginseng

or u could just pin test

show us some screenshots for lols

>tfw I'll never have this.

There's this girl at work. Stunning. Gorgeous eyes and features in general. I'm 6ft but she's actually taller than me. She's told me she hasn't been been welcomed all that much since she started and that I'm the only one that has made an effort to include her and tell her she's doing a great job.

I just instantly felt attracted to her because we're both similar in how we handle stress. We're both kind of introverted and different from our colleagues. She's direct and isn't afraid to speak her mind and this is what drew me towards her.

Shame she has a boyfriend though. And from how she describes him he's a bit of a tool. Still. A nice guy but maybe too much.

This is what you wished had happened.

Pick one:
>4.5 years of engineering
>Beating people up

mental gymnastics bro. You don't even know this girl, she just said thanks for being nice...lol?

>go out with this girl for about a month
>really great chemistry and having amazing time together
>she always said she didn't want anything serious with me but idc
>she cancels some plans and tells me that she's been talking to another guy (who I know) and the only reason she hung out with me is because she had nobody else's shoulder to cry on
>feelings slightly hurt
>decide to improve life by working out and making some good friends and also fucking more bitches
>guy turns out to be the total nice guy stereotype and she starts flirting with me again

Now I don't give a fuck about her, but I want to at least have sex with her as a side mission

I'm not expecting anything. That's not what I mean. But she's the type of woman that I want. Someone who literally isn't a little bitch.

gf of 4.5 years
last year of engineering

ill have to find an iphone charger haha, next time i post this story ill include them

>beating a guy up when it's the women's fault and the guy she cheated with
Faggot I would charge you with felony assault

>filing charges for domestics
Sorry breh but that's not how things work in straya

Nice story, but it would be better with some screenshots of those texts

your wife is a defiently worthy of that ring on her finger.

but be careful bro, don't depend on her for every thing. you should focus on self improvment for your own sake not to make her happy

>best bro awares me

>aware but also calling someone out for being aware

mate

das fucking it

tfw

kek
just kys my dude. your life is over

Let's see your body no homo

>implying she was not secretly banging other guys on the reg while op got his shit together

> girl cheats on me
> i still go back and stick dick in her
> then I brag about having no self respect

> implying there isn't like a 40% cross over between Veeky Forums and the misc

>in high school
>getting mires from 7/10 cheerleader
>always flirting and talking about me
>find out she has a boyfriend
>mfw I can't decide which of us is getting cucked

>girl dumps bf to lose her virginity to me

>leaves me a while after to slut around

2 girls have come and gone like this. Start alpha, end beta.

> Be me, a couple years ago
> Have really close girl friend, pretty ugly, no redeemable qualities other than she was fun
> Meet her friend in another city, 8/10 with a tight body
> Instantly hit it off and start fucking, at this point I found out ugly girl was really upset and apparently loved me. Let's call her Molly
> After a while get bored of hot friend because she has no personality, also find out she had a boyfriend.
> All this leaves Molly pretty crushed, feel pretty bad about it despite her telling me it's alright if I had a thing with her friend
> She doesn't let this go, stops being friends and starts spreading rumors for a few years
> In the man time, start liftin and get myself a irlfriend, apparently Molly wasn't too impressed
> Fast forward to a couple weeks ago, hot friend starts talking again, real horny talk about wanting me back
> Find out Molly is with her, suspicion kicks in and I know something's up
> Talk with my current gf, we decide to see what she's up to by pretending I'm into it
> After a few days, she starts sending nudes
> Do the smart thing and go on your local /b/ dick rate thread, take picture of some anons dick and send it to her
> She screenshots, just as expected
> Find out Molly and her intended to use my dick pic to send to my girlfriend and around our school as revenge for sorta cucking her
> Reveal it wasn't my dongle and me and my girlfriend were fucking with her, hilarity ensues as she threatens to get her boyfriend to kill me

Moral of the story, don't cuck girls because they will turn on you and never be friends with ugly girls

>started lifting 2 days after

Mirin. You know, the fact that you cried like a little bitch, doesnt cloud the fact that you noticed and made a change. You can look back and say fuck that pussy, and in the end thats all that matters, cuz the past is gone.

Adrian fuck off

>And from how she describes him he's a bit of a tool.

I cant respect women that do this. You have problems? Either talk it with your bf or break up, dont go around telling people you have issues. I dont take that from a friend, definitely not from a hoe.

>fightin over a bitch
>ISHYGDDT

>a cuck posting in a cuck thread
what's it like being low test?

>really like this one girl while in high school
>never able to make anything happen but always flirt
>after I go to college she moves away to Florida
>ends up dating a guy with the same name as me

I don't know how to feel.

>have gf for 2 and years
>she has a tendency of hanging out with other guys. At first I really didnt like this but once I get to know them I knew nothing was happening. I could trust them
>she still hanged out with them sometimes which made me pretty mad. Some fights happened.
>fast forward a year
>caught her lying at one point that caused a huge fight between us. I never trusted her completely after that point.
>one of her cancerous friends wanted to join this event and she wanted my gf at the time to go with her so shes not alone.
>its a weekend thing where they stay in the woods/park area over the weekend in tents
>super fucking upset about this idea.
>she made new friends (guys) and started talking to them every day to one of them.
>after some time, got her facebook password and started reading her messages
>nothing bad but she opened up to him by telling him everything I've known about her that took years and she goes to him whenever we have a fight
>I wanted to respark the flame in our relationship, asked her if she wanted to go in a summer trip with me, she doesnt have to pay for tickets
>refuses. wasnt comfortable with her body in swimsuits
>a few days after she shows me swimsuits on amazon that she really liked, wtf
>goes on a road trip with him and her best friend instead 2 weeks after for her summer trip.
>end the relationship
>tell her she doesnt love me and she has him now so fuck off
>says she doesnt like him that way and that I'm overthinking
>they started dating 2 months after

>wanted revenge
>was excluded from the social circle.
>got a remote access virus into his computer by pretending to be her on her accounts
>saw lots of nasty shit on his HDD. Sent it to his mom and posted a few on his facebook.
>sent snippets of convos of him talking shit with other people to the person he was talking about.
>changed fb password, email, everything
>delete sys32
>get angry calls from people for weeks
>police came to search my computer. found no evidence :^)

>letting your girlfriend hangout with other guys

I cut that shit out quick. I'll take being an asshole over being a cuck every time

More cuck stories

>More cuck stories

Yes please

>14 and on a school trip
>Girl i have a crush on is here
>Decides to get with my best friend and room buddy
>They kiss and fuck around on the bed next to me
>Cry my eyes out in the bathroom

8 years later

>I stole away some skinny-fat guys love interest
>Said guy is my friend and housemate
>Kiss girl at night out in front of him
>He leaves in a hurry
>We have loud sex and he is in the room next to us

I'm awful.
Id say I deserve to be cucked but im really not doing it on purpose.

What a girl you have there you lucky bastard

>be male
>care about prom

Pick one, nigga.

Good story, if only it was real

good for you

>80lbs smaller
>better