Preventing WWI

ITT you discuss how you would've changed the map of Europe to prevent WWI

Here's my idea:
>Cede all land west of the Rhine to France to prevent attacking armies from crossing
>Netherlands become a protectorate of Germany so they can move troops there to defend their side of the Rhine
>Austria-Hungary splits up along ethno-linguistic lines (Hungary's borders follow the Carpathians)
>Austria gets Anschluss
>Polish-Baltic state is formed to buffer Germany and Russia

Also
>Bulgaria gets FYROM
>Albania gets Kosovo cause why not

>Albania gets Kosovo cause why not
Kys

>A river can deter 20th century armies
>A buffer state between Germany and Russia where only Russia has to cede territory.
Also congratulations on surrendering European hegemony to France by giving it the Ruhr and the Rhine cities.

This map is vile and you should be ashamed.

The Kingdom of England doesnt exist meaning no Bank of London meaning no zionist bank causing WWI to destroy the Ottoman Empire to begin the plans to recreate Israel.

the dissolution of france and germany

>Turkey gets Cyprus
Force that shit back up your ass

>Pretending the UK would ever allow Germans more access to the North Sea via Netherlands as well as their precious colonies in Indonesia.
>autistic yellow blob with half of Slovakia called "Bohemia"
>Bulgaria doesn't have Southern Dobruja
>Cyprus is not part of Greece
>retarded pseudo-Commonwealth with half of North Bukovina
>autistic Hungary
>Romania doesn't have Bessarabia, the Poles of all people get it
>no independent Ukraine
>Pretending Serbs would ever let go of Kosovo against a nobody like Albania
>Corsica still not Italian
>FRANCE gets THE RHINE

Sure, OP. This would TOTALLY prevent WWI.

Fucking retard.

>Want to prevent WW1
>Strengthen Germany

What do you think lads. I skewed it a bit, so sorry for the wanky borders.

The thing that could have prevented it is a conference deciding how to split up the Balkans and Ottoman Empire (similarly to how the scramble for Africa went).

If Russia got control explicit control of the Dardanelles and a piece of the Balkans its doubtful they would have dug in their position.

Much more acceptable, descerning the smooth borders.

>lads
>wanky
>independent Ireland with Ulster

>Bulgaria
>Existing
Back to the drawing board kiddo

Do you even know why Ulster is separated from Ireland? Did you know Ireland was to remain under the UK if it hadn't been for the Ulster protestants? Did you know that all Ireland initially asked for was it's own parliament under the Home Rule bill which included Ireland remaining in the Union but autistic Ulster cocksuckers boycotted this because of their paranoid notions that they would all be poor (despite remaining in the UK) so they plunged the UK and Ireland into a generation of hostility? Ulster should be a part of Ireland by any rational viewpoint.

>>no independent Ukraine
and how is that a bad thing
no one gave a shit about ukraine, not even ukrainians

Imo there should be an average Ukrainian width strip between Poland and Russia in the most nationalist part of the area just for the production of salty tears

>Giving everything below the Rhine to France
here's how I know your retarded

More territory doesnt equal more power. The rhineland is the most populous and mineral richest region in Germany by far, some shitty mountains in the south and some shitty swampland in the north wont compensate for that. If anyone, France would completely dominate

>t. Patrick

Ulster is part of the UK because it was civilized by Protestant Scots and English, Thus it was the most developed part of Ireland bar Dublin. They clearly didn't want to side the fanatic paddies, so they chose to stick with the Brits. The end.

respekt arr land

>international cooperation and land exchanging in the era of empires
>somehow this being possible

>Giving flandres, lützelburg, alsace-lothiringia, eupen/st. vith and saarland/parts of the palatinate to france

No just no

>GroßGermania
>France holding control of the Rhine

Get ready for a massive clusterfuck of a war, something that would completely surpass WW1 as two behemoths collide for control of the continent once and for all.

Have France win the Franco-Prussian war and Germany remains a patchwork of independent duchies and kingdoms, they'd eventually unite decades later but probably under a federation rather than a straight up empire dominated by Prussia, Napoleon III would've lost the throne sooner or later and a Third Republic be formed, but without the Revanchism running deep in the administration and the population.

This is the best case scenario mind you, nationalism is going strong at this period and the itch to test new guns on the sorry fucks at the other side of the Rhine would still be there.

opinions?

I dont need to be Irish to call out the albion, even a retard could spot something off with what happened. Ulster exclution dragged with it the Irish Catholics there too, just because some heretic Jews were a little scared they'd go bankrupt. The parliament's decision was Home Rule, not the paddie's fault some rampant autists mobilised their asshurt on a piece of paper and illegally shipped a bunch of guns to introduce violence in the region for the first time in ages. They single handedly created the IRA, after all they served you for and allied with you in WWI your perfidious ass pretends you dindu nuffin.

All these maps are utter shit
>t. dane

>france 2 da rine thash a good idea sdgdfdfededs

OP here

I've read your feedback and made some changes to the original concept

>It would only make sense that Germany would have to cede some land to a newly created Poland. That is why the Poles now have Danzig and Silesia
>Ukraine gains independence from Russia
>To balance the big advantage France gets from controlling the Ruhr, Spain will take Aquitaine from France
>I've also realised that the Germans could invade France through Switzerland and so I split the country between the two

What's your obsession with giving Kosovo to Albania? They never had the region, never left a historic footprint on it, never built any monuments or infrastructure on it up until the 21st century and systematically attacked history in the region.

If the Albanians have control over Kosovo, they will not declare war on Serbia over it. If Serbia owns the province, the chance for WWI to start will rise

W-what? WWI didn't start in Kosovo and at that time, it was not an overwhelmingly majority Albanian region. The demogrpahics were 60/40. Then Tito left the borders open, drawing in 100,000 Albanians in the hopes of preparing Albania to enter Yugoslavia. Furthermore the Albanians had no trouble staying in Yugoslavia as long as it was doing well, just like they do in Greece, Italy and FYROM nowadays. It was only when everything went to shit in the 90's that the KLA mobilised and the Albanians kicked out the then minority of Serbs. Either way, WWI didn't start in Kosovo?

That would stop nothing.

Id just tell them Europe would fall within 100 years unless they got their shit together and banded together.

>call op retard
>demand a fucking Borderland, the most fake nation of all Europe a. k. a. Ukraine

Your coloring needs some work or you have some explaining to do.

>Either Independent or German occupied Constantinople
>Greeko-Slavic-Cyprus Union?

I'm just confused more than anything.

>Germany would never fight Russia if Poland exists as a buffer state!

user.

>splitting up AH

Retarded right there. Just have Austria beat Prussia during the Austro-Prussian War, as they almost did.

Boom. No Franco Prussian war. Germany still unified but in a less powerful position with Austria peeling off more of it.

Or go all the way back to the Thirty Years War and let Austria unify the HRE then like Ferdinand wanted to.

>ITT you discuss how you would've changed the map of Europe to prevent WWI

Just go to the timeline where Napoleon wins and unifies Europe under his leadership, preventing all future European wars.

French-German-Russian pipeline laid along with a railway and free trade agreements. French provide rails, Russia oil,and Germany gives up on AH and divides it with Russia.

Would have made exactly that if it hadn't been here already!

It's an International Zone.

And that's just Greece with Cyprus and Megali Idea borders.

An independent Ukraine is as retarded as a Napoleonic France in the 20th century?

Remove Albania completely and were golden

There is no reason for it to exist

>Greece
>country
since when?

t. Last to declare independance from the Ottomans

>bohemia rather than czechoslovakia
well war it is

I've saved Europe

t. obvious pole

tell me more my greek-way love... when you said the first greek state was established?

This map is shit.

>hmmm this balkan league has really helped me push the turks out of my lands in a way that i couldn't possibly have done alone
>let's backstab them
fucking bulgarians

>greek
>helping
you wanted to stole those lands for you, don't you? and really wanted to fuck bulgarians by your /greek/ way? but have been fucked and only the great powers saved your fucked greek ass. As we know from his/tory: "Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes..."

Also, remind me again when the first greek state was established?

Prove to me that this isn't the best Europe (protip: you can't).

Rhineland to France is literally the worst idea ever

That's not the Rhineland. Belgium was split between France and the Netherlands.

Balkanize everything

Vive la France Reginald

Terrible, Russia will steamroll the east all over again