/chess/

Join the Veeky Forums chess team and play aesthetic chess: en.lichess.org/team/fit

Give me a game:
lichess.org/dLpwh0RQ

Pic related is black to play get a winning position, not too difficult.

Other urls found in this thread:

lichess.org/kubR8A84
lichess.org/bCJ1UWv5
lichess.org/NZe70HYJ
lichess.org/BzbTLE15
lichess.org/vIFGcgsy
lichess.org/okMtUe55
en.lichess.org/BJo7ZrWfjc7Y
lichess.org/7b2AtDl9
lichess.org/QqJnGtSv
lichess.org/rMK9QjvG
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Move you cuck

The game has finished

Here's another one: lichess.org/kubR8A84

play me user

lichess.org/bCJ1UWv5

What's most direct path for getting better at chess? I have a free app on my phone and get the basics, but am garbage

chesscademy dot com is a good site
chess dot com also has good lessons and is super cheap to join

Dont practice against the computer. Its either too easy at super easy difficulty or unbeatable at normal difficulties and people do not play like a computer

what's her name again

Thanks m8. I've definitely noticed that about the AI

lichess.org has opening tutorials and tactics training

analysing your games and understanding where you went wrong will help you a lot, lichess will analyse your games with a strong chess engine for you

oh my god her back

I like chess but damnit this game gives me mad anxiety online

anyone have the same problem?

YES

I have a chess dot com profile and was up around the 1600 level, then fell down to below 1200 because I just kept getting so nervous against higher ranking players. It sucks, I don't know why I can do so well one day and then another day play awful.

You play too little and too long games

I used to play Go and get mad anxious, but after playing for too much and got good at the game i stopped caring, i mean, it's not like you will become stupid if you lose

One day the Veeky Forums chess team will compete in a real competition and everyone will be mirin our aesthetic chess style.

>Best guess for this image: "Undergarment"

am i allowed to join if i'm fucking terrible

Nd3 threatens a fork of king and queen on f2 so rook must take and then exd3

lol no fuckoff do you even chess?

>Rich Pawna

Nd3, RxNd3, exd3, Rxe1

h4 is the first move

>He doesn't cheat at chess

lmao

I beat most intermediate players (i have played casually vs advanced local champions on several occasions) on a real life board but whenever i try to play online i cant visualise the game and i fucking suck ass.

Tyler are you for real a Veeky Forumsizen?

>vs advanced local champions on several occasions

What was their FIDE rating? If they even had one.,

People online are way better. A shite rating of like 1200 is enough to beat virtually anyone you'll casually encounter irl.

lets play

I'm on my phone, leaving for brunch in 10 minutes. Maybe in next thread my firend

I have no idea what that means

lol i am YELLOWSUPERCAR and im just a fan of tyler, sorry to brake ur wishes but he actually does know about fit cuz some guy asked him that question in a donation

Get a board out and mirror the online board move for move. I haven't done it but sounds like it could help?

I did this before I got used to looking at the board on a screen, now I almost have the opposite problem (screen is easier to see tactics).

It's important to know what you mean by "local champions" and "intermediate". If is you and you don't understand what a FIDE rating is then I doubt the people you where playing where any good.

Putting the moves on a physical board as you play online is a good way to play though.

Add me to the team. Evictorss

>90% of the team members are ranked 1500 and below

i love chess but don't have an account on lichess, how do i play with you?

add me up, ashyashy is the nickname

Cre18Rampage checking in

Why do they do that their spines?

lichess.org/NZe70HYJ
C'mon guys, someone play me.

>lichess.org/NZe70HYJ
challenging you, accept fggt

tried for 10 minutes, he's afk

Come on then
lichess.org/BzbTLE15

That first move of the day

Their training has only just begun.

go to lichess, click play with friend, it will give you a link you can copy and paste to invite someone to a game as user

>TFW banned for cheating

Feels bad famalsmai. They finally caught on.
Literally played like 200+ cheated games lmoa

That's what you get for roiding your chess game

I just recently started playing chess again, can anyone give me a good chess routine?

Memorize 1xf

Chess is retarded and a waste of time

Daily:
50 x tactics training
5 x games against higher rated players plus analysis without a computer and with
Study obscure lines of an opening you don't know

Do this every day for the next 10 years

>Pic related is black to play get a winning position, not too difficult.
wtf are you even trying to say? Is english too difficult?

YOU GUYS FUCKING SUCK LMFAO

What don't you understand exactly? It's black to move and instead of finding mate you just find moves that lead to an obvious advantage

Yo accept my membership application.

Also play me ya cunts. My classical rating on here is 2150, but I suck really bad at any time control below 30 minutes per side.

lichess.org/vIFGcgsy

Fuck, did I miss the chess thread?

lichess.org/okMtUe55

Someone joined and just played 1. a7 and quit :(

en.lichess.org/BJo7ZrWfjc7Y
white here

lichess.org/7b2AtDl9

Let's go.

black quit from what he thought was a losing position, but it was close to even.

Black can't even h4. Do you mean h5? Then Qxh5, then what? Sorry, I'm not good at this online and don't have a board atm.

Aight, new game fitizens.

lichess.org/QqJnGtSv

Can I still be on the fit team if I'm just a (male) cardio bunny?

Yeah I meant h5.
h5, Qh3, g4, Qh4, gxF3. Notice that white doesn't have time to take blacks hanging knight to regain piece equality because mate is threatened on g2 because of the pawn that took the knight. If gxf3 then exf3 and mate is still threatened (as well as other threats).

Sure thing buddy.

lichess.org/rMK9QjvG

You where doing well in the opening on the second game, attack just fizzled out a bit.