CBT - Current Body Thread

CURRENT BODY THREAD.
try to post all stats and workout if ya can.

lets be honest, we love the way we look. We like the way other guys look, errh N-n-no Homo bro.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sznB4DJ_wNM)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing physical to show yet, but here are some numbers. Is this pretty reasonable for 1 week? I'm 5'10" 26 years old.

5"11 177 lbs. Started at 142 ~6 months ago. Clearly time to cut judging bf, but I'm not actually sure since I look quite small. Sorry for shitty pic, taken it before working out. Suggestions or something?

Got cucked by genetics edition

slow the fuck down on your eating ha malam. youve already fucked yourself over on your glorious first 6 months of gains and instead went for boobgains ya damn real life meme. here's what you do, go to either maint cals or slightly deficit and ride what little left you have on the noobgaintrain.

5'9 175
Squat 315x5
Deadlift 405x5
Benchpress 285x2
I don't OHP often but can shoulders press 90pound DBs for 6

>cucked by genetics
>sexy af
Post booty QT

What kind of mattress is that senpai, Simmons? Sleep gains.

Same.

'Mirin anklets doe

Nice.

5'10
183lbs

bench 1rm - 204lb
dl 1rm - 320lb
ohp - lb
squats - im not a girl

>doing this much volume and frequency for this body
cucked

jeez bro already a bubblegut a you're not even that big!

Congrats on being the only one here with good abs

Have you ever shot a refugee?

i don't even like this meme but... manlet detected.

GOLEM GET YE GONE

I look like dyel shit, but whatever.

6', 205.

Squat: 204 kg x 5 (inb4 e-stats: youtu.be/sznB4DJ_wNM)
DL: 213 kg x 5
Clean: 150 kg
Press: 74 kg x 5
Bench 101 kg x 5

Program is basically intermediate strength shit with some upper body shit thrown in to get out of this t rex mode.

mirin that FRAME

Not sure if want to post, starting point as skinnyfat dyel and long way to go, only few months liftan. Used to be 30 kilos heavier / fatter fuck than this but decided to do something more productive than vidya gaems.

How are your lifts strong, but your physique so bleh? srs question, no disrespect

>11%
lol nope

Confirmed then. Liked your game.

I have somewhat high BF and don't do bodybuilding and have bad bathroom lighting.

In real life I look "large". Not shredded or built or anything, but larger than a normie. Like if you took the corner of a picture in MS paint and dragged it a bit.

Do you ever think about cutting down to be a lean machine or you prefer to be the way you are?

I get this reference. What's ur mmr, senpai?

I don't get this one. Are you trying to bully me, user?

6'0 173

The fuck? Beau?

You look both good and bad simultaneously desu.
Jelly of those arms and shoulders.

>I'll bully your BP, Danelaw.

Nah, I don't like the shredded look. Plus I feel small. I want to be a decently lean (but not shredded as fuark) 225.

But I'm not in a rush. I'm in grad school and don't have a lot of money atm so it's difficult.

I'm more focused on strength goals anyway. Really need to work on my bench and press.

What's a Beau?

You look a lot like my friend Beau. Like, exactly like him, and I swear you two have the same tattoos on the same spot. Guess you're not him tho.

xd thanks

Is this even English?

Well I eat a lot and working out keeps me happy and energetic. I don't see the problem.
Also post your shit yo

What do you suggest then? This measurement was from the physiology department at my university. I had to get naked and get into a pod while this thing ran test on me

No, I don't have friends.

Did your sister enjoy it?

Of course she did faggot

Hnnng

You're just mad that I blew your cover, you Nazi piece of sexy man. Now post booty.

>11% fat
H A H A
A
H
A

You used to look better.

I know

3 week progress

What do you guys think?

good necklace gains

You look like a dumb slut. Would fuck mouth/10.

6'
155lbs
I only have a pull up bar. Is that enough to get me slightly beyond ottermode?

Yes I'm a total retard who has no idea please help me the sticky is too complicated

read the stanky

If you quit wearing your necklace over your shirt and got a metal watch i would've hired you.

He just got back from a Milo party.

Been cutting for a couple of months, down to 190 from 260, been doing a modified SS + accessories, but am unsure if I am making any real chest progress.

5'11", 190 lbs
OHP: 90 4x4
Bench: 165 4x4
Squat: 185 4x4
Diddly: 275 1x5

>squats - im not a girl
I don't know, you don't squat and you have tits. You might just be a woman.

We can't tell either, your phone is in the way...

5'9"
170"
SQ: 275x3
DL: 315x5
BP: 205x3
OHP: 135x3

mirin lifts

5'9" 150lb, 145 in the pic tho. Guess my bodyfat, also how are my insertions. Just hit lmao1plate bench btw.

>ohp - lb
>squats - im not a girl
m8...

see

Wow fuck me sideways I didnt pay attention to the shticky

Thanks

I think my noobgains are pretty much over. I'll try to slowcut for a few months. Thanks for your help user.

Sorry about that, I've never really shared pictures before, haven't got the angles down.

Better?

Is that a scar from a stab wound on your stomach user? Also chest is hard go gauge since your still kinda chubby.

But hot damn losing 70 lbs is no joke, well done on taking the first step to being healthy

6'
165 lbs
I used to be 140 lbs in November, but I feel like I have just gained fat.

Yeah, my appendix ruptured when I was like 4, but I just tell people it's a stab wound.

And I know I'm chubby, I plan on cutting down to 175ish and seeing how things turn out. Thanks for the response!

5'9

Gonna start my cut Feb 1st. Been bulking since about October, but being the first time ever bulking, my discipline wasn't the best. I started at 153, so it's been a little bit much.

Workout:

Fucking Meme MasT Routine 4x12 random shit

>5'10.5
>168 lbs 12-14-15% ish bodyfat.

Looking for 160 maybe then starting first lean bulk. DESU when I'm happy with my leaness I will bulk.

Lifting for 4 months.

210---> 168

good job keep it up

I don't know how your asking if you made progress seeing as you lost fucking 70 lbs dude

remember don't fall for the memes boys

if you want to bulk you gotta be really really lean. doesn't make sense otherwise.

11%? 10%?

You look really good.

Looking almost lean enough to bulk desu. It looks like you lost a lot of weight in those 3 weeks. Are you eating enough?

Is it just better lighting?

From what people say, you don't want to lose weight too fast (unless you are a fatty) it's better to cut slowly.

Don't cut too aggressively (unless you are fat).

haven't taken a new pic in ages, but 175cm/81kg

ohp: 85kg
close grip bench (only do cg because of shoulders): 130kg
squat: haven't tested in forever, ~140x5
deadlift: 240kg
snatch: 95kg
clean and jerk: 125kg

Fucking thing is like 4 layers deep and 4 feet tall
Before I bulked up a bit it was more noticeable

^^^^^^^
goal

6'0
183lbs/83kg

1RM
bench 115kg
DL 190
squat 125
chin ups 55 kg

Classic slave genetics. You'd be great out on the cotton fields.

You sound pretty jealous
post body /pol/fag

lol

6'3"
170 lbs

squat
225x5
OHP
105x5
deadlift
275x5
bench
155x5
pendlay
145x5

first time poster here. been doing stronglifts on and off for about a year now but i've never been consistent. decided to take it seriously about a month ago. really struggling to add weight on OHP and bench; and making gainz in general is difficult for me since i've always been a skellyfag. any advice for me?

>
I'll guess your bf% but you gotta show me whats in that thicc bulge

nah nigga

lookin good

I don't look like that because I wasn't bred to pick cotton. But jealous? Nah. I'll take my superior intelligence, looks, creativity, work ethic (and everything else) over that :)

just keep at it. bench and ohp are not kind to long-limbed guys like you

what the fuck lol
post lifts pls

No slave genetics here bud, born and raised in the motherland.and you do sound a bit jelly

5' 10"
155 lbs

squat 225 x 10
bench 200 x 1

don't really know my OHP, but I think max would be 115. Not an avid trainer in that area. First time poster and I've been training since August.

>I don't look like that because I wasn't bred to pick cotton. But jealous? Nah. I'll take my superior intelligence, looks, creativity, work ethic (and everything else) over that :)

>11%bf
No

Literally eat a shit ton. I'm about your height and build, honestly the only way your gonna see improvements on your mass is by eating more than you exert. You may need 4000-5000 calorries a day if you want to get to a respectable weight for your height.

You can do a conversion out there with a simple Google check to get the results that you want in a certain time frame.

Beast of luck and buy Rivalus clean gainer if you're struggling

181cm (5'11)
66kg (145 lb) (8.6% BF) , up from 54kg 6 months ago.

Lifts (3x5)
Deadlift = 80kg
Squat = 60kg
Bench = 50kg
OHP = 32.5kg

Feels weak man. Praying that one day I will make it to 4/3/2/1.

What are you confused about?

155/265/375 OHP/BP/DL 1rm

Squats idk, I don't go for pr's just lots of 2 pl8 reps atg. Over or around 265 is my guess if symmetric strength is to be trusted.

6'2", OHP 1rm is 30kg/66lb but didn't start doing it up until a couple weeks ago. Am pretty happy with strength gains, idk about visual gains tho.

stats?

5"8' just under 150 now.

damn, just about the same height.
mirin breh

Thanks dood. We all gonna make it.

>lifting for one year for this

l o l

5"10.5 175 lbs. Just hit 1/2/3/4, starting to cut. Will I look good-ish? Around what weight do you think I should arrive to attain a decent bodyfat%?

thicc

6'3 220 jus hopped back on bbb531 after smolov.

1.5/2.25/2.5/3.5 for reps. SAD!

Black genetics really are a thing
>mirin