This vice "article" is still up on snapchat

This vice "article" is still up on snapchat.

Other urls found in this thread:

tonic.vice.com/en_us/article/how-testosterone-made-me-a-dick
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dana_International
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conchita_Wurst
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cliffs?

I only see some shit about harry potter being jesus

Swipe right

That's when I teared up.

tonic.vice.com/en_us/article/how-testosterone-made-me-a-dick

The article in question, and it totally blows out the whole "transgender" debate.

Cliffs:
>Female goes male with test
>Female realizes she misses her emotions
>Female gets teased and tries to start a fight
>Female blames her anger on test
>Female who believed she was male hates being male

Sometime gender is a social construct and sometime hormonal differences have an impact on behavior. It's a very sophisticated theory for high level intellectuals.

not sure if trolling or not because
>current year

haha what the fuck

this has to be satire

Is this top gun

Well first you have to be a sophisticated intellectual and then you can chose which apply when depending on what policy you're arguing for at a given moment.

For instance, if you're arguing that such and such industry needs more women, you might want to emphasize temperamental differences in order to suggest that an influx of women would bring a new perspective to the industry.

But on the other hand, it might be more tactically more advantageous to argue that the differences are artificial, in order to suggest that men aren't better suited for the job and that women are equally capable of doing it. You get bonus point for insinuating that men are artificially competent women outside a certain industry or department and so on, which reinforces the narrative of the oppressive patriarchy.

Sophisticated.

Intellectuals.

In the current year.

This has to be bait

That synopsis seems reasonable enough but those excerpts seem too cliche for me to take seriously.

>being 5'4''

Either the guy writing this shit doesn't know about heights or he is indeed a turbomanlet. I almost feel bad for him...almost.

haven't seen it but i assume this is roughly the plot right?

kek

Tom Cruise is a manlet tbqh

its a girl on hormones
>vice

so you're not trolling, lmao.

>(((vice)))

>manlet scifi

>People can legally take hormones to change their physiological makeup entirely
>I can't take it to get swole

who decided this?

I read the whole thing. She doesn't hate being male, she likes it. She just learned that gender stereotypes are a thing because they're actually based in reality.

Congress, because cheating at the Olympics is bad.

>gender stereotypes are a thing because they're actually based in reality

This story is fucked up imo. Can't they help those people in a different way? Don't they make any research in that direction because it's not PC? The obvious thing for a laic like me would be to pump this bitch full of estrogen, and guys who want to be girls pump with test. Tho now that I'm thinking about it, it certainly didn't work for Matt Kroc

> tfw you actually read the article

((((them))))

>using snap chat
>actually having friends
never gonna make it.

shut the fuck up

^
|>

You don't get it. It's only okay to take hormone if it makes you go toward the other non existent gender that's not real and is only a social construction determined by hormones level. Drugs are also only okay if the doctor says you're depressed, which he proves by asking your if you are.

Just trust this shit.

That doesn't surprise me for some reason.

It's literally a jewish scheme. I am not even kidding. From the proponents of it to the actual first trannies, to the researchers and the (((doctors))). It's about depravity.
Pushing shit like this has been a part of the agenda for ages, now it's picking up steam.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dana_International
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conchita_Wurst

>She doesn't hate being male, she likes it.

She literally cries about being called a manlet than brags about her female comrades standing up for her.

She also talks about hating herself for not being able to cry and losing her patience to mindless drivel.

Uncanny

Sounds like trans shit

I think you're onto something

>Conchita_Wurst
miring beard genetics. Nothing about jewish scheme tho

You can like something and still have complaints

Especially if you're a SJW

>He came closer, his stocky 5'10" frame towering over me by six inches.
>being 5'2 and on test
HAHAHAHAHAHA when will manlets learn

>with that comeback all the girls started cheering

Sounds to me like she wants to be a female that looks like a male.

Sounds to me like everything she's done was for attention.

Sounds to me like she can't fucking handle being around other guys.

Sounds to me like being trans is fucking retarded.

Can't you just say that you identify as a transgender male? (A male who identifies as a female who identifies as male) if they deny you test you can just sue them for hate speech and transphobia

>he baited

Just go to the doctor and say you identify as a Hyper-Man. You were born in a body incapable of having the 40 inch arms and cobra lats you identify with without his medical help.

oh fuuuck I had a giggle m8

I'm 5'10" and I'd never have the hubris to call someone out for being short.
It's like a chubby guy calling a landwhale fat.

So basically what you're saying is that sex hormones affect behavior except when it is disadvantageous to admit that they do?
So sophisticated.

you could do that or you could just say you have low libido and feel tired all the time

>5'10"
>minus six inches
>is 5'2"
HAHAHAHAHAHA when will mathlets learn

Holy shit my man this is simple addition. 10 - 6 = 4

You said 5'2"