Hey Veeky Forums. What do you consider the ultimate red flag for a woman?

Hey Veeky Forums. What do you consider the ultimate red flag for a woman?

>she's in a sorority

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCXNNG0ej_6rU9SxCZ4dyq6w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> she makes jokes about being bi-polar
> she has; tougue, nipple, or clit piercings.

Shes vegetarian

>she has daddy issues

the ultimate red flag is having a vagina
/thread/

having ugly feet

She's a woman.

Has career as police/firefighter/military.

>do you think you could ever forgive someone for cheating?

If she ever asks you this question she has already cheated on you.

>hates her job/career

Anyone who hates what they spend most of their time doing is clearly an unsuccessful person in all aspects of life and should be avoided at all costs.

>she lifts weights or does cardio
I need her to be naturally fit

This.

Not this. Daddy issues can be kinky as fuck and they always want to be dependent on you.

Biggest red flag is being fat, but we don't even consider them so it goes without saying.

Any girl who has no interest in getting educated is the worst for me personally. I want a smart partner.

Define "daddy issues"
I don't have much experience with women.
Okay, none actually.

"He's my best friend."

No father/strong father figure

MY biggest redflag is when they're not nice people, eg: being mean to waiters/taxi drivers. If they're not nice then brother you have to leave that bitch I don't care how badly you think she's wifey

How do I find a good wife if all women are corrupt whores?

>yes
>i have something i need to tell you
>get the fuck out I never want to see you again
>but you said..
>i mean it in the context of my mates cheating on their girls. Get the fuck out and don't bother contacting me because you will not get a reply.

When dating? No clear answer. You know, the "i dont know" bs. Flakey girls are the worst.

Hell yeah or i just date for the fuck desu.

She has a vagina

Someone explain to me why this is a red flag.

My girlfriend has a male best friend. She has had crushes on other guys that she knew all the way from middle school but not this one. They were just in class together, hung out during lunch, etc; they aren't each other's type even now in college.
Why is this bad?

She has kids.
Im almost 30 and i should dial it back with that but i hate dealing with kids and have no plans of having any myself.

Oh my god i forgot this. Yes absolutely by far the most important. I have no time for people who aren't positive.

born in the wrong era m8
mirin digits

It's not. That guy just got hurt. Doesn't mean you will. Also doesn't mean you wont.

>Her daddy was bad and you need to replace him
Best option but easiest to fuck up for newbs
>Her daddy was bad and you're gonna pay for it
Run nigga run
>Her daddy was bad so now I need bad men
Can't be fixed till estrogen lowers, mid 30's typical

Daddy not being around/leaving early has modifiers on each circumstance

Best friends secretly want to fuck your gd and will given the chance; "best" friends (not friend) are nothing but beta orbiters your gf has as emotional backup or to feel important.

if a girl lifts she's almost always fucking crazy.

This must be bait...

She has a penis that is not feminine.

What are daddy issues anyway? I never fully understood the term.
Is it just girls who didn't have a dad? Or had a bad one? Or had a good one, and is now looking to replicate that relationship with a bf since she moved out/away?

What if I told you I don't associate with degenerates and that we all hang out as couples without the need to secretly fuck each other's SO's all the time?

"Daddy issues" is a girl who wasn't given enough positive attention from a strong male role model as a child. These girls grow up with a desperate craving for male approval which usually manifests as promiscuity fueled by self-loathing. When regular sex doesn't make men stay with them they will resort to conforming to ever kinkier male fetishes to chase that dragon of male approval and desirability.

But because they fundamentally hate themselves and have difficulty relating to people outside of sex and other high risk behavior, they tend to escalate small relationship issues into highly destructive ones. And because they cannot believe that a man is genuinely interested in them (because they believe that they are not worth loving), they are always destroying their relationships by testing that interest in inevitably violent ways.

This is why it is said to enjoy one for the kinky, no-boundaries sex, but not to try to turn one into a long term relationships. And for fuck sake, never marry one.

>she uses tinder
>only has guy friends. "Less drama"
>needy
>loves horses
>quotes Marilyn Monroe

Am I missing anything?

Can males have "daddy issues" or "mommy issues"?

That's what my cousin thinks too, meanwhile his wife has given me a handjob and it only hasn't gone further because I stopped it.

Also same cousin has confessed to me that he had fucked his brother's gf at some point.

This shit happens, not saying that it 100% will happen to you or that you will even find out about it if it happens but it does.

nice quads.

>loves horses

You wouldn't think is the biggest red flag in the list, but it is.

All of these red flags are me. Sorry male population

Absolutely.

If a guy doesn't have a strong male role-model as a child he will almost inevitably develop a fucked up relationship with his mother, which will lead to behavioral problems as a youth and relationship problems as an adult.

fine taste

This is to much

Yeah, lack of motherly attention in men causes a depressed social mobility when it comes to girls. SOMETIMES. Men are generally better at handling childhood disfunctions, as we're programmed to be self reliant, unlike girls.

wow what a bunch of shit lords in this thread. i bet none of you guys could handle a strong intelligent female like me. go chase your bones, dogs.

Honestly these are usually the best ones if they aren't dykes. They're right-wing, traditional and fit.

Bait though it is, I'm really sick of the "I need to be handled" meme with women.

>she can't live without her phone/social media

>tfw I have mommy issues

>she has whore pics on instagram

>These girls grow up with a desperate craving for male approval which usually manifests as promiscuity fueled by self-loathing. When regular sex doesn't make men stay with them they will resort to conforming to ever kinkier male fetishes to chase that dragon of male approval and desirability.
>But because they fundamentally hate themselves and have difficulty relating to people outside of sex and other high risk behavior, they tend to escalate small relationship issues into highly destructive ones. And because they cannot believe that a man is genuinely interested in them (because they believe that they are not worth loving), they are always destroying their relationships by testing that interest in inevitably violent ways.
>This is why it is said to enjoy one for the kinky, no-boundaries sex, but not to try to turn one into a long term relationships. And for fuck sake, never marry one.

Fuck, sounds kinda like my girlfriend. She is pretty slutty and kinky, has low self esteem, and likes older guys.

>i mean it in the context of my mates cheating on their girls

kek

>has busted ugly feet

she's not tall enough to pat me on the head

Did you tell him?

This.

you probably never handled a female in your life.

you need to grow up and accept the fact that real women are allowed to speak up. we're living in the current year, your white male privilege has no place here.

Why would I?

>fat
>smokes
>more than half of her uploaded photos are selfies with retarded faces and filters

Why did you stop her?

Right? I have no idea why but it's like 99% evidence they're crazy. Atleast it is here in the south

I didn't stop her from giving me a handjob if that's what you mean, I just didn't respond when she tried to meet after that for more.

I didn't want for things to get more messed up

Get off Veeky Forums roastie whore

*BRAAAPPPPPPPPPP*

This thread is a gold mine of digital bliss.

send gnu/des.

Quads for the question of our era...

You realize that makes you completely dysfunctional as a human being right? Thousands of years of your ancestors mating and having kids led up to you, if you ever find a girl that doesn't want kids she's probably fucked in the head too, have kids man, you don't wanna raise someone else's child

Why would you want to have to handle a woman the same way you handle a job? I don't want a relationship to be a fucking chore, only weak willed guys who listen to their dicks put such a huge value on your used up vagina.

>posts pics of herself on instagram
>facebook profile pic has over 100 likes

Too late. You missed it unless you can still access college aged girls.

After that literally 99% are married to traditional guys.
Maybe join a church and get lucky to meet a single one... Maybe.

Men not liking dealing with children is perfectly normal.

Just watch these two videos from this man.
Here is a link to his channel:
youtube.com/channel/UCXNNG0ej_6rU9SxCZ4dyq6w

I'm only 19 so I still have access to college aged girls. But literally every girl I meet in college is a whore who has casual sex. So when you say join a church, what kind of church do you mean? I see this advice a lot and they never specify.

Just two more things. Did you have a good relationship with your cousin before? Has that changed now/do you feel guilty about it when you see him?

Make that a 100.

You forgot Audrey Hapburn.

fuck

Kek, I spat all over my phone.

I have an unhealthy preference for older women did I fall for the Freud meme at some point in my youth?

>loves horses

somebody want to post that Veeky Forums copypasta about horse girls?

would you guys date a stripper? it's new to me and my moral compass sux

> Always has phone out or in hand
That's probably every woman

She's American

Aint no fucking way I'm paying for whatever WE do every time, I won't have a relationship that's a cost.

Christian, Baptist, Pentecostal, Episcopal, Charismatic, SOMETHING!

usually, the more cultish the more conservative.

I went to a Christian University, so I had it ezmode. Virgin QT wife. Conservative family.

The best green flag is if her parents are very traditional. Pray before every meal. Read devotionals. And, that she's interested in the bible as well.

There should be a Christian group for your local college. The girls in it will only date other Christian guys if they're serious, so being fit is a big plus.
Literally, go to a Christian/College Bible/discipleship group.
I read shit on here and hear stories from my peers constantly about their women, and it always astounds me because mine is so well behaved and never gives me trouble. College peers married grills from Christian university, but they drank/parties underage, had premarital sex, etc. and the women behaved as you'd expect.

My gf wouldn't date me if I wasn't a virgin either. They have standards and are serious about the faith.

>wants to share excessively personal details about her life in the first few dates

They think they're "opening up" by boring you to death with a 20 minute story, where you can't get a word in edgewise, about something "important" that happened in their life or whatever. And you haven't even used up your 4 or 5 best entertaining 2-minute long stories.

Turn and run. Well, stick around long enough for some crazy girl head, then turn and fucking run.

>literally paid to be a whore
No fucking chance.
She's probably had like 100+ dicks in her

>she wears makeup
This triggers a lot of women when they find out I disapprove of plastering your face with chemicals because Chad won't look at you otherwise. I wonder what the world would be like without makeup.

Not the guy you responded to. I'm 21 but I try and folow this lifestyle too, tho it's hard.

I'm a traditional catholic so I enjoy the Latin Mass and very traditional in my world view.

something that always worries me tho is that I beleive that honesty is the best thing to base a relationship off of, so in my past I smoked weed and did drugs (tho I'm now on the path of quitting, my last relapse was 2 months ago, before that it was about 6)

Also before I got some blowjobs from 2 differents girls. I've never had sex, but idk how this will affect me.

So idk how a traditional qt girl would react to this.

can you ask your wife how she would react if you had been in my situation.

sorry for being mildly autistic

If shes dated a black guy

Primarily male friends

Some of those girls are better than others, but the ones that maintain a barracks of white knights ready to do her bidding are the worst kind of woman

how can that be the ultimate red flag, when veganism exists

>piercings
I knew a girl once who told me she had a nipple piercing over lunch and my mates then told me the two of us would make for a great couple.

However, I was too beta to react and do anything about it. All these years I've been regretting it.

Are you telling me now I dodged a bullet?

If you are talking about any random kid sure, but about your own child? Not really. But nevertheless was talking about having kids not liking to deal with them

if she has tattoos, she has daddy issues.

yeah

>owns a male dog

>her mom is crazy

Women tend to mirror their mothers. If her mom has a history of being a scandalous ho, she will be one too.

ive never dated a vegan, so i can't judge. Plus my lifestyle is to incompatible for me and a vegan to even consider dating.

Best not to bring it up, m8, or go Aes Sedai mode and tell no technical lies.

As said, men are self reliant and self-teaching. Women don't understand this and should be held to a different standard for this reason. That's why certain behaviors from females are more egregious than from males.

you're a degenerate

but I'm also kinda mirin

thats like saying "being a republican is a red flag, but i've never dated a neonazi with a swastika tattooed on her face, so I don't judge"

She's still clinging onto her Ex.

im a good guy though.... why?

girls don't get them pierced if they don't plan on having people see.

tongue is to make them better at head
nipples are to show off
clit is for sexual stimulation