Hey Veeky Forums. How's it going? No theme, let's just shoot the shit

Hey Veeky Forums. How's it going? No theme, let's just shoot the shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1a1UoljLWrY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i hate myself and want to die.

youtube.com/watch?v=1a1UoljLWrY

Gf says I want to cuddle too much and is turned off by it.

Sorry I've gone my whole life not being notice by women. Now that I'm fit I can't even try to fill the void I've lived with for so many years.

I want off this cruel earth.

stop being a little bitch. my wife complains about the exact opposite.

I'm 25 and I feel like most girls my age look and act way more mature than me. they don't appreciate silliness, they're taken aback by sarcasm, and awkwardness is no longer endearing. they also just "look" more mature than me (nicer clothes, better posture/body language) to the point where I'm not even attracted to them because it's so alien

it could just be the type of girls I'm hanging around with (rich accountants, coworkers of my friend), but I'm worried my personality isn't developing at the same rate as those around me. it's like something clicked in their heads overnight that made them "grow up" and they know it didn't for me.

Do neither of these things. Instead, find someone who makes you happy instead of settling. You want to cuddle a lot? Find someone who wants to be cuddled a lot. End of.

About to go see TWRP with some friends. P stoked lads. What are you up to tonight?

Got dumped on tuesday. Been a rough week but fuck her. More time for my gains.

just hang out with rave/party girls they don't ripen a day past 18

It's going shit. I failed my studies (Frenchfag), and since then life has only been a downside spiral.

Have any of you ever experienced total distanciaion from life? Because that's what I feel like all the time.

I'm not lethargic, I can actually have a few good laughs and make people smile easily. I just don't give a shit about anything that any human being thrives for: relationships, hobbies, or even career.

I'm now 22, feel like my life is at its end, and pursuing a shitty nursing degree full of white trash people and plain retards.

Detachment from life is what I meant to type.

Off-topic, but why do I hate the French so much? I legitimately feel like you guys are just an inferior race of people and just really fucking hate you guys.

I feel like French people are just ugly, tall, annoying and covered in moles and live in a squalor of a country full of "well I guess that's good enough and we're French so it's okay if it's kind of shit".

Life is good brah. Been good for a while. Once you realize you are the only one responsible for your own happiness you cut the bullship nd start working toward your goals.

It takes time. It requires patience. But going places breh. Going places.

Ruined my cut in the last 3 days. I had so many cookies yesterday and they tasted awful. Today I had a fuck ton of Dominos and it also tasted awful. Fuck me.

So go down 10 years

I have no idea about most of your opnions, but the French really are ugly people, I witness this on a daily basis. I went to spain for two months a year ago, and the difference was astonishing.

Also our politics field is a gigantic fuckery right now.

you're supposed to date younger women, and you're supposed to mature more slowly and peak at a lower level.

Got a bikinifitness-girl desperate to get into my bedroom
My herpes broke out couple of days ago

>that fucking last episode ending

I think I've potentially reached a Chad(ish) mode. How does one know when they're a Chad? If I have to ask, am I not a Chad?

New girl started at work a few months ago. I don't really pay attention to girls at work (don't eat where you shit, etc.) so I never really put much thought into it. I'd mire when we pass and give a friendly smile, but never actually chatted her up with intentions. I'd always see a bunch of other guys orbiting her desk and chatting her up. Over the past few months she would go out of her way to specifically come and talk to me when we were in a group/crowd, sit next to me at meetings. Basically, even though I clearly showed no interest, she was drifting towards me more so than these other try-hard dudes.

Eventually figured "fuck it, guess I'll put in some effort". Went for a few coffee breaks with her over the past few weeks, started texting a little more. It was clear she wanted the D after a while. Would drop comments about my physique, shirts looking good...things like that. Asked her if she wanted to hang last night after work. Could barely keep her off me after we ate some food and I started up a movie.

Kicker:
>she's a high test ebony goddess with dat ass
>tfw I'm the anti-cuck
>tfw blowing out try hard DYELs without even trying

Can only imagine what would happen if I actually had the motivation/nuts to approach girls. The bod is there, just need to release the confidence that comes with it.

Same, 10 days in.
I am... thriving?.. in the anger stage of my grief.

I hate that I hate her, but that's just how humans heal I guess.

I'm 26, this is my third hard-hitting breakup. I've decided to try and write my thoughts in blank documents. I WAS going to send it to her but it got so aggressive I couldn't because I knew it would destroy her and that's someone I want to be.

I'd say it's helping.

but I dont like doing drugs and dancing

I cant date 15 year olds because I'll go to jail and get raped in the bum

this might be my best bet. but other guys around me dont have this issue and seem to get along fine with these girls and I'm the weirdo

>she's a high test ebony goddess with dat ass

do you even know what it takes to pick up a black chick?

>be white

literally, that's it.

This nigga here is right, guys usually date younger women. 25 year old chicks are boring because they're trying to snare 30 year old successful men.

I have zero sex drive and I have no idea why. It's genuinely worrying me. Last night I had a girl literally throwing herself at me and just didn't go for it at all, even though she was a 7/10.

I'm only 22 and I don't know what the fucks wrong with me

She's educated, well-spoken, into fitness/healthy eating, etc...not one of those "black chicks" you're thinking of.

But yeah...there's a fair amount of white dudes (and brown lel) at my work so she had plenty of options.

Two days is not going to get you off track. Pull your boots up and get back at it.

It was three days, so he's fucked
Return to bulking and try again in 2018

Getting tired of life again
Went for a three hour drive last night in the mountains, just to clear my mind and find something else to do
20F degrees and I'm driving around, with no place to go, nothing really to do, and nobody to go see
>Fuck moving to another state with no friends

Stop comparing yourself to women.
They are past their prime and now act like this because acting like a slut no longer works for them.

Just move on over to the other side of the road then
Oh and dont use a seatbelt
Problem solved!

What are you tired of specifically? Just the same routine over and over again? Not knowing people in your new place?

Stopped doing compound lifts and switched to bodyweight exercises and more cardio. I was getting obsessed with the numbers (how much I could lift, how big I was getting etc.). I've lost 10 pounds in the past month and a half and my joints feel like new.

In other news just got 15" biceps pumped. Bit of a milestone, but will be happier when 15" without pump

Dont be happy about it
Happy people are lazy people
Keep hating, keep growing

Yeah true, just sucks knowing I threw away a week or so of progress. Feels bad man.

lol'd

Probably a problem with drugs booze or diet or a combination of any of those

I know exactly how you feel.
I failed my uni studies and now going for a biochem bachelor in college, and everything feels like it's pointless.

I just go through everything, try to do my best, but in the end I just know it's all way shittier than it has been.

But I don't fucking care anymore.
Fuck people and all of their bullshit, I just do my thing now.

I was really blindsided by it. I'm 24 and this was the first relationship I was in that I was really serious about. But hey what can you do.

sounds like a lot of guys are down in the dump here. Take some pressure off of yourselves, lads, you'll get to where you're going

Drop it like it's hot breh

Cuddling is top tier rest

I wish I was at my parent's place so I could hug my dogs. I have no friends and no QT slut twink BF. Ideally this one.

It's hard having no idea where I'm going, though.

I won't be seeing her no more. A part of me says that I should be happy since she won't be bothering me anymore but the other part thinks that I will never find someone like her.

Doing good. Making progress despite only having time for lifting twice a week. Occasionally I get a third day in. But I'm working full time, in grad school, and pursuing some other things that are keeping me busy.

I know that feeling my nigga. It happened to me 3 months ago. Mine was an exchange student. Would've married desu. Keep going, you're gonna find somebody. Keep lifting and imagine the more you lift and eat the closer you get to finding your true love. Will help with the lifting.

Also check em.

Pretty good
I went to a DnB club with a buddy from work and i started making out with this polish qt and then i started fingering her in front of the soundsystem lol.
Then after a couple minutes she started jerking me off.
Very nice pussy and very wet.

I cheated on my cut and ate a dilly bar. Since I cut dairy to stay under calories, it now gives me horrible gas. I did this for the sole reason of gasing my dyel manlet coworker because he pisses me off by not doing his fucking job and flirting with the girls we work with, making me have to do more work if I want to get off on time. The gas smelled like someone hooked up hell's sewer system to my bowels and better yet, since we had cabbage that night, he thought it was the cabbage and was complaining about it the entire night and didn't know it was me

that
feel
when
can't
sleep

Pretty bad.
Dad just got diagnosed with leukemia.
He can survive, but its not a for sure thing.
I'm scared, bros.
Lifts are going alright, though.

Holy shit
Good luck to your dad bro hope he makes it

Thanks, man

Hey guys I actually got a positive response to my opener

What do I say now?

Forgot pic

>but I don't like doing drugs and dancing
Not til ya try it ya dont

>tfw starting to get addicted to vidya again
Welp