Boosting spices

Which spices do you guys use. Which of them have a positive effect on gains or metabolism, or other healt benefits.

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/news/deceptive-curcumin-offers-cautionary-tale-for-chemists-1.21269?WT.mc_id=TWT_NatureNews&utm_content=buffer24298&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
youtube.com/user/NutritionFactsOrg/search?query=Spice
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is bullshit man. Spices aren't going to do shit for you.

I eat kratom to get a pseudo-high

Ceylon Cinnamon regulates blood sugar
Ginger is ant-inflammatory
Ashwagandha increases test

Yeah, I also microdose shrooms but in my opinion spices got some effect on me. Tumeric mixed in shakes get me a clear head sometimes. A lot of studies corelate to a positive cognitive effect of tumeric, so I'm a beliver

I pour tabasco in my asshole before running marathons

Most are probably over hyped, just use which ones you like the taste of. Cinnamon is god-tier with oats, cocoa, and some carcinogenic aspartame.

Have a google round suppversity, he sometime post just about herbs/spices having effects on gains. Just be careful as he likes using a lot of rodent studies.

Turmeric WILL improve your gains.
Seriously. It has

>anti iflammatory properties
This means that ANY inflammation around the muscles will go away with just a teaspoon helping the muscles show more readily. In fact just rubbing Turmeric on your biceps will make them appear larger with a healthier glow. I sometimes take Turmeric to the gym and rub it on my abs between sets.

>Anti disease properties
You won't get sick if yo eat Turmeric. This is huge when you share a gym with shitskins and their fucking cholera. In fact Haiti, the country with the most cholera, and India, the country with 2nd most, have the lowest Turmeric consumption in the world

>adds color to food
Makes every taste good, eyes are 50% of taste

>Brain health
Turmeric has been shown to DOUBLE your IQ. DOUBLE. This is no meme, it is a superfood.

this kinds of posts I was looking for! Thanks

1. Cinnamon Lowers Blood Sugar Levels and Has a Powerful Anti-Diabetic Effect

2. Sage Can Improve Brain Function and Memory

3. Peppermint Relieves IBS Pain and May Reduce Nausea

4. Turmeric Contains Curcumin, a Substance With Powerful Anti-Inflammatory Effects

5. Holy Basil Helps Fight Infections and Boosts Immunity

6. Cayenne Pepper Contains Capsaicin, Which Helps Reduce Appetite and May Have Anti-Cancer Properties

7. Ginger Can Treat Nausea and Has Anti-Inflammatory Properties

8. Fenugreek Improves Blood Sugar Control

9. Rosemary Can Help Prevent Allergies and Nasal Congestion

10. Garlic Can Combat Sickness and Improve Heart Health

melange for that prescience

>double your IQ
But average is 100 and nobody in the history of man has had one as high as 200?

Kek, had forgotten that.

What is a good way to supplement cinnamon on a daily basis as someone whose only exposures to it are Cinnamon Toast Crunch and the cinnamon challenge? And no, I'm not going to sprinkle cinnamon powder on all of my food. I was thinking about doing something with cinnamon bark/sticks.

Buy it in a capsule supplement form. It's pretty cheap, like under 10 bucks for a bottle. Also put it in your coffee, yougurt, oatmeal, etc. I've done both but if you want real dosage then capsules and eat two a day

>believing in mumbojumbo yoga mom-science/pajeet-science/zhang-science when we have known how to isolate alkaloids and rule out ineffective ones for over a hundred years

At least your smell aura will keep people away from trying to speak to you.

Spending a hundred bucks on a pill that has a dozen side effcts when you can eat a few herbs you can grow on your window sill that will have the desired effects with no side effects what so ever?

I wonder who could be behind that post?

I take a spoonful of Sriracha as pre workout, seems to help with pump

It does NOT improve your gains by itself. You need to eat shitloads. I'm not saying "Don't eat it", but don't praise it to be a god-like spice that helps you with all your problems.

nature.com/news/deceptive-curcumin-offers-cautionary-tale-for-chemists-1.21269?WT.mc_id=TWT_NatureNews&utm_content=buffer24298&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

yes, because we not even close to design somthing as complex as a simple leaf. There are hunderts or tousands of ingredients. Not mentioning the price. Not mentioning the negative side effects of the shit coming out of labs

this

nature.com

Nice strawman hippie. What is this hundred-bucks pill you're talking about, and what herbs will have the same effects? I'm genuinely curious. I bet you advocate smoking weed instead of taking chemo for cancer too you dumb shit.

We don't need to "design a leaf" to isolate alkaloids and study their effects and find ways of synthesizing them. Just like we don't need to "design a cow" to make creatine. The price is LOWER than natural sources, in the vast majority of cases (this is like half of the point). A daily dose of creatine "FROM NATURAL SOURCES" would mean you'd have to eat a pound of beef a day just for the creatine. Or you could pick up a pound of monohydrate for a few dollars.
>Not mentioning the negative side effects of the shit coming out of labs
You're not really this stupid, are you?

I know Tumeric helps your joints. I have never heard that it helps your brain.

You're really overshooting it, but yeah, tumeric is one of the best spices for gains for sure.

I only use organically grown vegan spices. I believe this benefits my chakras.

For all the turmericposters, keep in mind that your body absorbs it way more readily when paired with piperine, which is found in black pepper. For basically any Indian dish this isn't a problem, but if you are taking it as a pill you should probably reconsider.

>anti-inflammatory
would murder gains, look up why nsaids do the same
>anti-disease
dumb af
>double IQ
k

Lots of videos on health benefits of spices

youtube.com/user/NutritionFactsOrg/search?query=Spice

I don't eat any spices specifically for health benefits, just whatever tastes good in the food I make.