IS there any point getting Veeky Forums if you're a manlet?

IS there any point getting Veeky Forums if you're a manlet?

4ft 9 here

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0of0tfkJS8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=FDlR7G1mRDs
youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nah just go trapmode

This

daily reminder
vocaroo.com/i/s0of0tfkJS8Q

Nigga that's not even manlet
You're a legitimate midget

Only if you want to, don't get fit for women.

People will know you're just compensating

move to asia specifically phillipines

plent of 4 foot chicks there

Well what do you think is more attractive

A shredded short guy (dont bulk)
Or a short guy with a shit physiquue

good lord

Why are you posting such an old man?

Jesus. I must have a fear of old people or some shit because he just looks creepy.

You aren't even a manlet at that height, technically you're a dwarf if you're below 4'10

I guess it depends on different girls. Regardless of height, lumpy folks creep me out. Be strong enough to lift an average human with ease, using both arms.

lol

>4'9
>manlet

literally a midget

I'd say maybe a liiiitle less muscle than this guy would look nice on shorter dudes. His face looks super threatening and military-jaded, though, so this particular guy would creep me the fuck out.

I FeaR for him. He must like eating EGgs.

>4ft 9 here

Prove it.

Go full dwarf mode

I am only 6'3". Is there any hope for me?

Is 5'10 considered manlet

no but your dick size says otherwise

kek

Same here, we'll never be more than average but it could be a lot worse. 6'3 is just tall enough where if you get rejected, it isn't just because of your height.

Manlet is everything between 5'0'' and 5'11''
Midget is everything below 5'0''.

No

nope

Lmao she did not fucking say that did she?

youtube.com/watch?v=FDlR7G1mRDs

>Freakishly tall girl wants even taller guys
Well duh?
Im betting guys who are 5'7'' would prefer girls at 5'0'' or 4'11'' since it would make them feel big in comparison

She is a model so she is what...6'1''?

disliked tbqhonest

>asking easily googleable questions
she's 5'10

time to hop on mk677 bud

Don't worry height comes with age , you're probably just 12 so just wait.

this picture is stupid because the woman has heels on. without them she is the same height

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4

Fuck yea look at pic

No, sorry bro. Even Manlet has a cut off and that's 5'0. Your on another level. Your a tallmidget at that height. Congrats.

without heels she matches him at like 5'6 lmao

the funny thing is women rarely ever tear at mens height insecurity, it's almost always a guy doing it to another guy.

t.love and unity

>t. never been out my basement

It could be worse, he could be a woman, i don't know what she is laughing about she will always be a babbied second class citezen.

>inb4 manlet

6ft 2, its hust as time goes on im noticing more and more that women tend to feel owed a lot for just being, and it's our fault for "princess'ing" them.

Think about it anons, if you want to really make fun of another user on here, you post a pic of two unremarkable girls pointing and laughing as if their feelings or opinions are in anyway relevant.

Best i ever saw this was a night out. Guy i knew was a nerd at school and one 9/10 used to make fun of him. Fast foward 6 years and he has high paying job as an engineer. Hes out in town talking to people and she is in the group as well, and she argues on some point with him and she gets all personal like:
"Oh whatver m8 your just a fucking loser blah blah"
He emediatly gives no fucks and puts her down for working at a dead end job selling discount cloths to teens and has done nothing with her loser life anyway.

Much keks were had but of course the normal white nights come out for these dead end nobodies with decent bone structure.

its true though lmao? men are much more vicious than women lol. this thread shows it.