I was inspired by Christian Bale to try a fasting diet. now before I continue met me just say idc about the sticky...

I was inspired by Christian Bale to try a fasting diet. now before I continue met me just say idc about the sticky, idc if people think its unhealthy. one day I just decided to do it and so far its wroking. I was at 314lbs and since Ive started this diet Ive dropped down to 289 within 3 weeks. Christian bale's fasting diet was 1 apple and 1 can of tuna a day. I havent been doing the 1 apple 1 tuna can diet yet but Ive been working my way there. so far I eat once or twice a day and I only eat foods that are good for the metabolism mike almonds, blue berries, Tuna, apples and tomato soup. any advice?

take multivitamins, drink a lot and if you feel like you're dying, stop it.

I went on an unintentional fasting diet when i first developed crohns, i ended up with nerve damage that took more than a year to resolve. Don't is my advice.

great, but you could be gaining muscle while losing fat too if you just ate 1500 kcal

OP this is so unhealthy and I've lost more weight in the same time period as you by eating more. You have a fat fuck mentality and no self control. You are crash dieting and it will all come back ten fold. You will burn out and get fat. Stop being lazy and read the sticky.

is that sweat from after a workout or were you actually struggling to stand

just do kinobody

extended periods of deep calorie deficit can hurt your metabolism. The proper way is 500 calories below your maintenance level. Its slower but youre not dive bombing you maintenance level in the long run

Miring brah. You went fat boy with sweat stain shirts to a seminormal guy.

And how can one do that without lifting? I need to lose 10-5~ kg and really can't afford lifting.

Stop it, newfag. You won't make it past 3 months and you'll gain it all back.
Read the sticky, lower your carbs to about 150-200g (or lower if you want), find out your TDEE, subtract 500-1000 kcal.
Since you are not lifting go for long walks every day ( more than an hour if you have free time) and be active throught the day.
You don't need to starve to loose weight.

how long did you go without eating?

why is everyone shitting on fasting? tons of religions have it in their doctrine and people arent falling over and dying. people do juice fasts for weeks and are fine. it's only bad because op is morbidly obese.

Don't listen to these imbeciles OP. There's nothing wrong with fasting. As long as you have the willpower to do it and you don't fuck up and gorge yourself afterwards you'll be fine.

These fucking people act like food security is something human beings have always had and not a relatively recent phenomenon. People have been going long periods without food for millennia. They didn't all get fat afterwards because of it or whatever. That's retarded.

Fasting is unnecessarily dangerous for people who are close to normal weight, for terminal fatasses it's absolutely justified. Just take your vitamins, minerals and some fish oil. Later on add two cans of tuna.

>take a decent multi
>fish-oil
>eat enough protein
>lift motherfucker, you will gain it all back if you don't up your TDEE.

as always if anythings remotely difficult and others acheive it it hurts the pride of the weak willed pussies who find it easier to try and pull the other crabs back into their bucket

>all you have to do is to eat 1500 kcal + cardio everyday
>do retarded shit that will end your life instead

Most fasters in those religions are doing it in a more controlled way or already fucked up their body due to being 3rd world.

The first step to doing a fast right is not coming to fucking Veeky Forums for advice on how to mimic what you saw on tv. Read some actual articles/journals/recommendations from X religion on the proper steps to fast.

Cant you just fast like a normal guy? So you can up strength and mucles while you at it.

>tons of religions have it in their doctrine
Most Christians refrain only from certain foods during fasts
Muslims and Buddhists do intermittent fasting and adjust activity levels.
Both are different from a water fast, which is not worth the risk unless you're morbidly obese.