>Moods wildly fluctuate
>Withdrawn socially
>Drink and chainsmoke every night to sleep
>Haven't had sex in months
>Diet has fallen off, physique is shit now
>Literally lift so the daily nrush of endorphins keep me from killing myself

I hope things get better after Monday.

Just be happy instead.

If you think just going to the meeting will make things better, you're wrong. Its not a cure, its a step in the right direction.

Dunno tbqh senpai no sign of the girl i fancy so eh

Get medication

Workout was shit today. Felt rushed in the squat rack since there was basically a line the entire time I was at the gym and didn't want to take up too much time even though I was trying to focus on form corrections, and now I feel bummed as shit and that the day was kind of wasted

Snibeti snab

> meet 18yo qt girl
>awesome girl. great fun, social , very passionate about theatre
>7.5/10 looks,8/10 body, 9/10 personality
>friend sets me up with a date with here.
>we go pooling and at my place I cook for her
>watch Spiderman, 30 minutes in I kiss her
>very long makeout sesion, eventually she is topless on my lap both grinding and groping each other
> we lie down in my bed, I rub her pussy through het jeans untill she cums
>she sucks my dick, can't cum cause IDK, I always have a hard time cumming
>lie in bed, saying sweet things to each other and looking in each others eyes
>she eventuallyhas to go home, very passionate goodbye kiss
>go on a date a few dates later, talk for hours in a local bar
>kiss afterwards but not as passionate
about a week later when we're alone
>I think we shoudl stop seeing each other like this
>later texts that's she could really say what's on her mind and explains it by text.

> I really changed since university, I've always had an ideal image of a boyfriend
> but the last couple of months I've changed, I'm not looking for a committed relatingship right now
> I'm really sorry for you, I really like you but blah blah

cont.

I've not been doing too well. Not bad, but not amazing. Lifts are progressing nicely though, just hit a pl8 on the ohp.

Get a job for fucks sake

>today, we meet up for a project we are working on together
> large part of the night she is very passionately telling me about het theatre performances and showing dvd's of it
> eventually we are in her room talking about all kinds of stuff
>In hindsight I was probably the emotional tampon Pook taught me not to be
> eventually I go home, hug her goodbye.
>comtemplate if I should have kissed her
> go to Veeky Forums

I serisously doubt what my current course of action should me
> completely forget about her and go chase different girls and sleep with my ex occasionally
> Fuck what she wants, if I want I will go get her and conquer her

what do Veeky Forums ?

also semi related; I just finished Pook of Pook and it really helped me with this.

tell her you can't see her as less than a partner and move on. don't be used.

Why do I keep fucking up dates bros?

>>Literally lift so the daily nrush of endorphins keep me from killing myself

This is how you know you've made it.

This week I laid in bed all week feeling like shit. I wanted to go to the gym each day but I was too preoccupied with my phone, browsing YouTube and Veeky Forums.

I want to add that classes start on Monday and I'm not looking forward to it. I haven't showered in a week. I hate life.

>gym closing after three years of going
>knew everyone there, they were family
>anytime I felt I was truly alone, I'd see my gym bros lifting and I'd be happy to see them
> more closer to them then my own family
>said goodbye today to some regulars

Love your gym anons, one day it will be gone.

I have realized that I am only happy when I am distracted, I am happy when I am working, or at the gym. I am miserable when I am left to my own devices so to speak, I feel like I could be working on my future or bettering myself as a person doing leisurely activities. I barely have a social life at all.

Is this at all sustainable? Am I going to crack and actually deal with why I am unable to relax without feeling a constant anxiety of having work to do?
I am still young, not even close to being done with school but I am already displaying signs of a dysfunctional lifestyle.

>Ask girl out for drinks
>Declines because she's 'too stressed out'
>Study all day to forget
>Workout, nearly tear myself in 2 doing deadlifts, foam at the mouth during pull ups to failure
>Stare at myself in the mirror, trying to see if there's really anything inside the dark pupils staring back
>Take long shower, can't even get myself hard to masturbate
>Eat an enormous dinner
>Drink a beer
>Practicing figure drawing for an hour while drinking more

2 0 1 7

the year I kill myself

This is very relateable

I am socially isolated like you, But feel no pain..I would like to have a gurlfriend maybe and some friends, but cant do to judt social awkardnrss and anxiety. Anyone have advice? Whenever i try to be social i just feel bad about myself

Has anyone felt like they needed to hide the fact that they started going to the gym? Idk i cant think of any legitimate reason why i would want to but i keep finding myself avoiding the subject. Like i was leaving the house the other day with my gym duffel bag and my roommate was like
>"Oh user you look all prepared with your bag whats in it"
>uhhh "i have stuff with me" and walk out the door.
Instead of just saying "oh im going to the gym". I havent told a single person that i either joined a gym or started going

Also i quit drinking 17 days ago and literally not a soul knows except for Veeky Forums. Idk im not scared of failing by any means, i just haven't seen any reason to tell anyone either of these things. Which is understandable. But im also making effort dodge the subject.
>user why arent you having a drink with us
>"oh i feel like im coming down with a cold and dont want to get sick"
>"oh im too tired, ill just fall asleep and throw of my sleep schedule"
>"oh i just dont feel like it tonight"
Idk its weird and i dont get why im specifically avoiding these two subjects.

2016 was the year shit started falling apart
2017 is the year the piles of shit hit the fan

idk if i can take another year like last year m8

>be weirdly obsessed with girl
>know that she's a bitch just by talking to her
>still speak with her for a while because desperation
>finally break free for a year
>she starts randomly liking my pictures on Instagram
>initiate conversation
>goes well
>become obsessed all over again

It's a good thing my friends warned me about here. A dime piece body but a harpy mentality. Still hard to get out of my head.

Are... are you me?

Same. 26 years old. I prefer to stay busy so even though my life is shit, it looks like I'm working at improving it.

same my man, I haven't been drinking for six months or so, not that I drank a lot before that but I have just kind of quit completely, I haven't really talked to anyone about it. I also completely cut out sugar from my diet, I haven't talked about that either, and also I am regularly going to the gym but I haven't mentioned that.

I don't know what it is either, probably just don't want to attract the attention.

>18
>went through puberty before all my friends
>unironically 5'6
>deep down i know im done growing

Heh at least i wont need a lot of rope, r-right guys?

Hmmm, don't do it man. My friend hung himself just a few months ago. Was my gym bro too so yeah.

> completely forget about her and go chase different girls and sleep with my ex occasionally

This one. Go no contact.

You'll need more rope the shorter you are you dingaling, let's say you attach it to the ceiling, it's a longer distance between the ceiling and you the shorter you are, and thus the longer rope you'll need.

So don't do it user it isn't worth all that rope

Lost my gf because of the grass is greener mentality.

Fuck me fit. She wasn't perfect, but she was damn near close to it and I fucked it up.

Nah because I've got a big ladder

Didn't take that into account did you?

fuck that. Fuck you. Im 5'6". Lets fucking destroy.

Don't know what to do with my life. Is being a electrician a good idea?

broke up with GF 7 months ago, still think about her every single day. Its getting better an im slowly moving on. She says she's "seeing other people" although its not serious yet and she isn't :rushing into anything"

I still love her and want her, but im starting to accept that it just isnt happening right now.

was at the lowest point in my life in november. im getting better though
started back in the gym last week after a 4 month hiatus. dont really feel like lifting but what else am i gonna do

Will I be happier once I get off this fucking deficit?

Im 5'7 and approaching turbo-manlet status

Only just now starting to notice that it doesn't get better.

Going to look into that meme surgery to make me taller. honestly if I'm stuck being a big headed half person for the rest of my life then i will top myself.

gf now ex

>1.5 month ago

didn't feel much but freedom since, but thats because her life was shitty and she couldn't make any life gains, her fucking sister tried to commit suicide, i staved till the end but i declared i could never deal with that kind of shit again.

I started working out again.

We work together, she recently got a promotion into the pharmacy which she wanted for so long. Theres a taller more attractive guy in that department, I think he's single too. fuck.

I feel stupid and vapid and vain and not happy at all. I feel selfish and sloth even though im moving forward in my life, all this progression with no meaning at all.

She wasn't the prettiest, maybe a 6 or 6.5, a little overweight, some stretch marks and stuff. But she had a heart of gold, and though her tastes in movies was a little retarded, she was a great person. It wasn't her, it was her fucking family, her shitty fucking sister, her horrible mom, and that goofy fucking dad.

I had forgotten what it was like to see smile at me, genuinely. I saw her car at work but i didn't see her. I had been looking for her. fuck.

I somehow justified this as i didn't want her sisters bi-polar to pass on to my kids, because that's hereditary.

Was it the right decision, i don't know, but i know i broke her heart, and i feel awful.

>realize one night my dad will be 60 in 5 years
>working basically a dead end job and probably has not a lot of savings
>he has no friends, both of his parents are dead
>his two brothers live hundreds of miles away
>my mother left him last year and now he lives in a single apartment with my brother
>briefly became an alcoholic after my mother left but got sober again
>literally the only thing left to look forward to in life is his children
I just want to make my dad proud Veeky Forums, Im his oldest son at age 19

go to him. tell him you love him. Tell him you're proud of him and you're proud to be his son. it sounds dumb but everyone wants to hear that once in their lives.

Make him the proudest dad ever. Life is hard for Dads.

listen to me you fuckhead

DO NOT EVER FUCK AROUND WITH THEATRE CHICKS

they fucking live for drama, they feed off of it.

take this advice before you imminently figure it out on your own.

Here's a feel. IDK if anyone can relate, probably not becuase I'm an aspie.

I'm a 25 year old kissless virgin and I don't care about my virginity at all.

I know how completely pathetic it is to be a virgin at my age. But I feel like I should be one of the people constantly crying "tfw no gf" and hating women, but I don't. All i ever see about relationships from a guy's perspective, besides sex, is pain. the guy having to take initiative, do everything, pay for everything, getting upset at girls' mind games and jealousy, having to reject their friends to hang out with the girl, and how after a breakup the guy is usually pretty upset (like comes on here to cry about it) for a while while the girl is onto the next guy within a week or two and doesnt give a shit about the guy.

I feel worse for seeing the guys who come on here to cry about their gf breaking up, or not having one, because it pains me to see my fellow guys in that position, being all messed up over a fucking girl. It's not worth getting upset over.

I even feel kinda bad if I happen to meander onto Reddit's gonewild board where hot ass girls post nude photos of themselves, and I see comment sections full of guys showering the girls with compliments and feel bad for them because it's like, why do you give these girls so much validation and boost their egos even more than they already are? it's not like they would ever give you a second look in real life

And i'm not trying to act like that whole "MGTOW" or "redpill" crap where women come to me and I refuse them all intentionally. No women approach me because I'm ugly as fuck, and I don't approach them.

Saturday night feels post. I just took a trip around Madison, just a little cruise downtown and back home, just to see what it was like out downtown. And I see all these couples walking around so happy, and I drive past Hop Cat and want to stop in, I drive past Wando's and see all the people waiting to get in and find people to have sex with for the night. And I'm just sad. The last year and a half of my life have been the hardest years, but the best years for my physical health. I used to be 400+ pounds, and I just hit 254 pounds today after gaining a bunch of water weight after eating poorly from christmas to new years and then some. I've been online dating for the last year and a half, had a couple girlfriends here and there but nothing that ultimately worked out into stay over for the night GF material, more like it lasted 6 weeks and was over. I've dated 6s and 7s through the last year, but within the last half of a year I've been able to date some legit 8s, and even a 9 here and there. I'm talking tall gorgeous, former collegiate volleyball player types for a couple dates. I've had dates with 10 women or so that went absurdly well by my standards (I'm great with dating, I'm not some quiet weirdo who doesn't know how to have a conversation) but holy shit, I keep hearing "user, you're such a sweet and kind and caring guy, but I just don't think it's going to work", or "I had a nice time with you, but you're not someone I can see myself marrying or having a family with". I know a few of these are no connection for them. I totally get that. I've ghosted some women too. I like to put a lot of it on the fact that I'm still 250 pounds, even if I carry it well, and I like to think I'm a handsome dude. But fuck, that TOO NICE, oh YOU'RE SO SWEET, stick in my fucking head. I know I'm too nice. I'm overly empathetic, and i fucking care, and it shows on my face. How do I grow an edge and stop being so fucking nice?

>How do I grow an edge and stop being so fucking nice?

Lad, your relationships aren't doomed because you're "too nice", they're doomed for other reasons but that's what you've been told because people think it takes the edge off rejection.

i do think that's a huge chunk of it though. girls don't want mr. nice until they turn 31 and realize they're all dried up. mid 20s girls don't want that.

This may come as a surprise to you, but not all girls want the same thing.

My cousin is 5'4. Dude is socially gifted and a top rate bboy dancer (has a shit ton of medals). Fucked a lot of asian puss now has a incredibly hot mexican gf

GG man im 5'6 you just have to improve yourself.

Git Gud

Shut the fuck up. Women won't even look at me twice, let alone agree to go on a date with me.

>Boo hoo hoo I can't be happy with more than most people will ever have.

You aren't some undesirable who's stuck being alone 24/7. Learn to goddamn appreciate that.

Iktf

Being a man in today's society is so fucking shit

i feel you dude

i'm in a similar situation and it doesn't bother me that much. what does bother me is that i seem to be on a completely different wavelength than most people, in regards to this and many other things.

i know that feel pal

Ah yes, B.E urself

a real human bean

>very passionate about theatre
How was that not a red flag?

>"artist" sluts
>worst sluts

>not eating all of the time
>acid reflux angry that I'm not eating

Fucking christ, let me sleep, stop waking me up in the middle of the night choking on stomach acid because I didn't eat three times as a normal person.

reminder

duck out if the compromises make you miserable. duck out if you get miserable. duck out if it just makes you uncomfortable.

the goal is not to force a relationship to keep going. its to find a relationship worth keeping.

there is literally no benefit to frankensteining a relationship other than possibly sex, but you're better off withotu it if it isn't working.

emjoy the relationship for as long as you can. and if it goes south, leave, cuz all you're doing is preventing yourself from finding the good one that might last.

lasting isn't the point, it isn't the goal.

And yeah you have to take the risk of making a high stakes deal with a potentially very unstable person, plus people change. That's life, you can't play all of it safe.

If you're worried about hurting someone, DON'T, because that pain and shame will pass faster than you think but the pain of regret lasts the rest of your life!

>Stare at myself in the mirror, trying to see if there's really anything inside the dark pupils staring back
>Take long shower, can't even get myself hard to masturbate
This is me.

>ask crush out
>tells me she likes childhood friend
>no one to rant to because we're all close friends
Atleast I'm going back to my country for the holidays.

Try taking up running bro, gives a whole other level of endorphin and mood boosts

>she stops talking to me
>she stops posting on her social media as well

Just an hero user

Find God user, go read the Bible, Torah, or Qu'ran. You'll find meaning in these books and realize that this life is but a passing dream. I hope you don't ignore this message, again, user.

ignore her from now on and let her initiate contact if she wants anything concrete with you. Carry on with your life, download tinder if you dont have it and go after a few other women for a while and im sure she'll come back (it seems you dont have a problem attracting women, you'll be fine dude). If she does and says shes sorry and misses you and shit you have the ball in your corner to take whichever action you want. If you tried chasing after her now you're giving her all of the power in the relationship and letting her dictate the terms of it to suit her. Showing that you're indifferent to her being in your life or not shows her that you're strong enough to live without her and dont put her on the pedestal shes trying to force herself on (probably to test you). Women are like cats and will always come back for attention if

>a. they're attracted to you
>b. you show you're an emotional rock who doesnt depend on thier attention to get through life

I'd say the best scenario for you user is to just let her go on her way, dont burn any bridges with her, find another girl and the girl you mention in your greentext will eventually come crawling back as a fwb. She obviously has a few red flags and im sure they'll become more apparent as you get to know her more. Just remember you have options and dont need to be tied down with the first girl you feel infatuated with.

thanks bro, you really put my thoughts into words

also after hanging out with her last night, I noticed another red flag; she virtually only talks about herself. that is not necessarily bad, it can be real fun to listen to someone who is very passionate about something, but she told the same story a few times already. After a whiel she said '' well I need to stop talking about myself constantly''. I hoped she at least would asked me something about my life but nope.

also
can anyone elaborate on this?

It sounds like you're worried about letting people know that you're working towards goals in case you fail.
Don't be worried - only you can fail yourself and you're not going to - right?

>she blocks me out of the blue

good advice

thanks for this buddy, i'm in a similar situation and am learning to be grateful for what i have.

Broke up with my GF or rather Ex-GF as of a week ago. Man i feel sad seeing her cry but man it had to be done there was no other way i'd be truly happy again in that relationship also better for her to find someone else.

Other than that lifts are skyrocketing fucking feels amazing.

user psychology is not a science it is more like acupuncture or ancient Chinese medicine

Your "psychiatrist" is a Charlatan in fact he is probably worse as he most likely believes in his own pseudo bullshit

What you need to do is...

>Get moral/emotional support from your blood family
>Make active steps towards getting a different job/education depending on your situation
>Set you self a specific goal (Mine is to cut 3kg of fat so i can bulk again)

As your self dignity builds up in the next few months you can work on your more complicated needs such as getting a gf.

One step at a time user, stay strong.

>she isn't :rushing into anything"
sorry user, this is a lie

A girl tells you she's into you and proceeds to play silly mind games with you, what is a man supposed to do when all of her actions except for a couple do not support her words

talk to her like the nicest person ever, but only talk to her in 4-7 hours delays

don't play along in her mind games. Can you elaborate on what kind of games?
but in general, YOU are supposed to lead, so you do whatever the fuck you want and askk if she wants to come along. but remain in control

You are the great catch

Not him but
>implying my bloodod family isn't the issue

>user is actively seeking help from a professional in order to better his life
>tries to convince him not to based on his own experiences and offers vapid, "just make a change, Bro!" advice

Jesus you are one self-absorbed cunt, you know that?

Tom Cruise pls go

wait for trump to fix everything m8

>"Do not test me"

So basically ignore her?
Well i am leading the whole situation somehow but well still
You know the usual sort of games like she'd tell me she wants to see me yada yada and if i take an active step towards doing that, we have met up a few times before, she goes all defensive and tells me she is unsure if she should

If i'd get a dollar for every time i've told her that i'd be fucking rich

Look there is nothing wrong with telling him just to bee himself.

Do you even keep up with the memes?

Not really no haven't been on this board in a while why? was that a meme?

I have the same. I'm too afraid to talk about the fact that I'm trying to improve myself on many levels. Everytime the gym comes up in a conversation my voice starts going soft and starts cracking, I have no idea what's going on. I think it's because I'm afraid that people will call me DYEL when I've been hitting the gym for so long already

Honestly, i'm afraid of life bros... I mean, i'm not socially awkward, and i don't feel pressure when talking to people, i mean, i'm afraid it ain't going to workout. I've undertaken every possible step to better myself.

I'm learning everyday, i'm going to gym, i'm using my spare time for mind gainz, reading books, doing online courses and all that shit, but i still feel like it won't work out. I'm afraid that my dedication, and my hard work are gonna go to waste.

That's the moment i tell myself that it's gonna be ok, i'm gonna get where i want to be, but i still have that little doubt in me. And i's honestly getting pretty taxing. i.e i was ill this week so no gym, and now i am having problems with going and working out, cause there's this little voice that says "it doesn't matter anyway, just give up"

Normally i'd just fucking ignore it and do it either way, but t's getting pretty tiring, especially because my workload is really big. What do i do bros ... ?

Also, every time i do something that does not produce some kind of profit i feel like shit for wasting time, and i start procrastinating even more. I really want to get into this mode, where i can just do it and stop wasting my time, but it just doesn't seem to work... I'm honestly pretty clueless about what to do now.

How do i effectively let go of my past

turn towards God, tardo

Not very good.

I'm 23 and I still have no idea what I want to do with my life. I've been in college for 5 years now and I'm still a junior. I've dropped/failed a few classes, so thats why I'm so behind.

As of now I'm in accounting, but I really don't think I want to do this for a living. I work at a shitty store and make ok money, but its not enough to make a good living.

My lifts have been getting good, but at the same time I feel like lifting is the only thing that makes me happy. I'm still a virgin and I've still never had a gf. Its also been over a year since I've hugged a girl, so the loneliness is fucking getting to me more.

Bros you can't fix a girl who is influenced by society around her so much up to the point that she's not capable of choosing what is best for her can you?

>making gains
>taking care of my body
>pursuing other girls
>trying to move on from ex gf
>every night she haunts my dreams
>dream of her being happy with her new bf, having a family, getting back with her, etc.
>wake up feeling miserable

She showed up again last night too.

Not gonna dwelve deep into the past, but God, church, and especially pastors are things i'd rather hve nothing to do with.

>inb4 molested as a kid

No but as i said, i have a bad history with them, andi don't want anthing to do with them

Your choice to drown in self pity or move on user accept that it's over work on yourself and do not under any circumstances think it would work again

>and he wonders why he has mental disturbances

this. you can either grow from the relationship or forever be set back. you have to move forward and never look back. i'm going through the same thing but what keeps me going is self improvement and the knowledge that she is gonna be fat as fuck in a few years. if not then, then definitely after kids.

don't even think about how she might end up just live your life bro it's over it had a reason and let it be that