Red sticki

>red sticki
fattie here
ive been eating very little not-shit for the past 2 weeks
am i supposed to feel any better?

You ate shit all your life and you expect to feel better after 2 weeks?

>very little
my delusional fatty alarm is going off again

You didn't get your magical powers yet? Better start a meme diet like keto or IF. If that doesn't work try nofap.

somewhat
nothing i'd have to question whether its healthy or not
meme diets are dumb. tried nofap for 4 months, nothing changed.

>very little not shit

am i the only one here who reads this as
>very much shit

if i had to question whether its healthy or not, i went with the latter

>am i supposed to feel any better?

read this carefully OP, it's you.

>meme diets are dumb. tried nofap for 4 months, nothing changed.

I hate you less than I hate half of this board.

I don't know what you weigh or what effects you're expecting to experience from a healthy diet, but don't look forward to much immediately. Maybe you'll have less digestive problems or whatever, but looking good and feeling good are long term results.

i eat food i log, not log food i eat
i'll be the first to say i don't move a lot either
i have lost about 5 pounds so far, so i have to be doing something right or terribly wrong.

its just that its been about a month since i was drinking 2 gallons of mountain dew a day easily and eating pizza in bed
i just thought the contrast to what im doing now would have a bigger effect

>i'll be the first to say i don't move a lot either

and you're seriously asking us why you don't feel any better?

i do exercise, i just don't work or do much besides that
i mainly walk in circles like a retarded cat and read
when i do exercise, i try to kick my fat ass to the limit, which i know isnt much anyway

2 weeks and 5lbs lost? Keep going. That's a healthy rate of weight loss. Try to add more exercise if you can and always pay attention to your macros and nutrients you're eating.

alright

you should feel better, after just a week of eating healthy balanced meals with lean meats, complex carbs and some veggies i had way more energy and wasn't so tired all the time.

im not sure if i can match that, but ive been eating a hell of a lot better and i feel just as bad

There may be more components you need to change. Are you drinking plenty of water? Getting enough sleep?

If yes to both of those and eating better just give it some time and you should start to feel better.

yes to both
i guess i'll wait it out, see where it goes from there

If you're overweight the more weight you lose the better you will feel too. Just because I noticed improvements after a week doesn't necessarily mean you will too, everybody is different.

How much is little for you
>Go to Asian buffet today with family
>muh bulk
>Almost all the shit looks disgusting, end up only eating sushi and Salmon
>Must have are close to half a kilo of salmon
>Get sick and pass out when I get home

i sure am "different" kek
i've been focusing on the quality of food and not so much quantity, though i am seeing steady progress in weight loss
ive been hitting around 1400 of recent