youtube.com/watch?v=FJBgzX2HMe8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>be born with pure saiyan genes
>done.

>Scream until your skin explodes 1×F

>sleep next to a crybaby x 10

His power is maximum.

nofap xf

Eat clen tren hard and god tier genetics.

OD on senzu beans

this right here

literally god tier genetics

How much would you pay per senzu bean as a workout aide?

youtube.com/watch?v=FJBgzX2HMe8

The only way.

"He's so cool... But he's so dumb."
Always thought this about broccoli

"Trunks, you dirty boy."
lol

why is vegeta such a little bitch

because he's a manlet.

>you're just mad you're not the legendary super nemekian

Because TFS hates him as much as Toriyama and they also can't write worth a shit so everything for Vegeta comes out as a string of bad ideas.

to be fair you can't really write him into not being a little bitch since that's what he was in the series. There's only so much you can change the characters when your material is all pre-determined

creatine
LOLOLOL

TOP KEK! Did I do that right? :P

His height seems to be pretty inconsistent in-series, though. He's always shorter than Goku, but sometimes it's by like 6 inches, others its only 1 or 2.

He eats only the finest of meals. No weak vegan shit. And he has no rest days. He destroys solar systems as a warm up. He does hundreds of sets per body part. When he isnt destroying, he is stewing in his hate for Kakarot.

KKKAAAAKKKKAAARRROOOOTTTT

kek, feels like I haven't heard that in years

>a bean that provides you with all the nutrition you need and causes instant recovery.
whatever i have. seriously, a sack of senzu beans would let you have years worth of gains in a matter of weeks!

If it were full to the brim, sure. But remember, each harvest of beans only provides about a handful. You'd have to be judicious about using them.

>3xF KAKAROT