This is what bulking while skinny fat on SL for 8 months gets you

>this is what bulking while skinny fat on SL for 8 months gets you

Anyways.. i just started cutting and im not sure what my body fat percentage is.
Can any of you guys tell, just by looking at pic related?

240 lbs and 6'4 tall
sorry for my disgusting body

>thinking you are starting to look decent but then decide to take pics of yourself only to discover that you are fatter than you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PwM59X1ez68
calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html
calculator.net/body-fat-calculator.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did you forget to actually lift?

looking like jason blaha on roids! aesthetic as hell my friend!

would cutting on 2000 calories + 200g protein per day be good for someone at my weight/height?

>>
>>thinking you are starting to look decent
LOL. YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT WHAT THE FUCK

>while skinny fat
that's just fat bro

just trying to get Veeky Forums and you fags have to come ruin everything.
6'4 + SL = no muscle

just starve yourself and do shitloads of cardio

before i started lifting you faggot

>while skinny fat
you just mean fat

Eat till you're around 15% and actually lift this time.

you mean dont eat until he's 15%? lol

Your height and frame is astounding, that adonis belt is to die for! Keep it up!

Did you not read the rest of the post?

i did fucking lift you fucking cock sucker. knew i shouldnt have made a fucking thread when Veeky Forums is filled with fags like you.

a-atleast i look decent in clothes r-right?

>He fell for the bulking as a starter meme
lmao
you barely need calories for noob gainz

fucking lol
you look like shit
learn to count calories, cardio is not a fucking meme you fat fuck.

You look like shit bro

i know that im gonna look better than 90% of you fags on Veeky Forums when i get to 15% bf. these unflex shitty angled pictures dont show all my gainz famalams ;^)

powerlifter at my gym told me to keep fucking eating. wish i had started out by cutting.
atleast im gonna look decent after a cut amirite
>"LOL NO GAINZ XD" fuck you

dont listen to this retarded individual.

What are your stats after 8 months of SL?

can someone give me a fucking answer as to what you think my bf is? around 30% i think.

This was me after 4 months on a ppl cutting from being skinny fat. You fucked up familam.

>These are the people making manlet threads

Wew I am laffin

You did something wrong. Try again.

please tell me what I said that is retarded.
I would like to know.

>listening to a power lifter
f a t t y

can't show what you don't have.

>6'4 m-masterrace

Looks like you have made no effort whatsoever in actually eating clean

Well i actually just started doing ICF (not SL actually) 2 months ago. did a brosplit before that where i didnt squat, ohp or deadlift
so that means my squats, ohp, deadlift is complete shit.
>bp max rep 85kg (72.5kg 5x5)
>rows 80kg 5x5 (dont know 1 rep max)
>squat 70kg 5x5
>deadlift 2pl8s 1x5
>ohp 40kg 5x5

being tall makes you weaker r-right?

why are all you losers trying to bring a guy who goes to the gym on a regular basis down?
i said i was gonna fucking cut. whats wrong with that? fags

4k a day for 8 months. fuck you

Because you wasted your time? That guy proved you can look good by normie standards in 4 months, and here you are with double the time and no results.

You picked a meme program and didn't diet, that's why you look like shit.

used to like Veeky Forums untill i made this fucking thread.
just filled with faggots who shit on people trying to change their bodies.

fuck all of you faggots

Because you did dumb shit.
If you weighed yourself once in a while or fucking looked in the mirror, you should have noticed that you were putting on a lot of fat.
look at your gut and love handles. How is that supposed to be decent?
you didnt read the sticky.

That guy is probably 5'4 you dip shit

this thread has me in fucking tears

Nigga why are you so goddamn rude and aggressive

We dont give a shit if you are cutting or trying to look good, you're doing it for yourself not us, we dont owe you.

Also your body is garbage and you put on literally zero muscle during these months, it might have been better to stay at home and eat less, also your stats are pathetic for a guy your size.

That guy checking back in, I'm 5'11 (actually 5'11, I claim 6' irl ofc)

I DIDNT CARE ABOUT GETTING FATTER AT THE TIME I WAS BULKING YOU DUMB SHIT.
"oh he gained weight while bulking what a surprise!"
you fags make me sick.

can someone just give me a fucking BFE so i can get out of here?

If you want some help go ahead and post your diet info (you should have that all logged) and let us know how your progression through SL went.

This is Veeky Forums, it's not an acceptance zone, so I'll be honest but try not to be a dick: it looks like your bulk didn't go well OP unless you were a literal skeleton to start with. But, that's OK, you can learn and improve moving forward. I wasted two years in high school "lifting weights" and I had no clue what I was doing and made no gains. I learned how to properly track my diet (easy these days with all the apps out there, we didn't even have real cellphones back then) and properly progressively overloaded at the gym.

There's always room for future improvement.

gaining some weight is fine, you obviously gained too much and should have caught on that way sooner.
I would say you are at least 25%

Don't worry op I've grabbed all your images and posts so we can all enjoy your idiocy for years to come

SL is for people who are near maintainance and don't have a large amount of time to go to the gym, yet want strength gains with decent carry-over to other PL style programming like Smolov or Madcow. If you're skinny you should be building some mass first before focusing explicitly on strength/power unless you're trying to keep yourself in a weight class, e.g. hypertrophy, 10-12 reps blah blah blah. You can literally run any retarded program that allows you to program in more volume like PPL or Brosplit or even biking and you'll get much better gains as a novice lifter. Now you've fucked up and you gotta cut hard. It'll be a long time before you cut yourself back into shape so enjoy all the cardio gains you're about to get.

You didnt do your research, you bulked blindly and now enjoy your fat.

You know the whole reason of bulking is to put on more muscle + be able to lift more right? Your stats are shit and you appear to not have put an ounce of muscle on, gee I wonder if it's the diet.

Lookin' really good m8, but for reference can you post yourself when you began if you don't mind?

Brah I think you did something wrong desu.

You're 240lbs and only bench 73kg for reps after 8 months? Your squats I can understand cuz you only did it for 2 months, but that bench is weak brah. Something ain't right with your training.

Stay more consistent with training and focus on cutting to 15% or so and restart.

You're at like low to mid 20s BF I would guess, but I haven't seen your thighs so I dunno. If you have a lot of fat on your thighs too, you're more in the mid 20s.

What are your favorite counting apps, user?

>Bulking
>Getting fatter

Op plea.

140 to 170 in 8 months.

Get on a PPL routine and watch your diet this time ffs.

I use MyFitnessPal personally but there are a lot out there. Just try a couple and find an interface you like. Once you use one for a while your favorite recipes and commonly eaten foods can all be saved for quick entry and it'll be easy.

On the left here plus about 10lbs, no pics from that time sorry.

Thanks, both of you.

Damn brah wdf.

You a teen? cuz them gains are LOYAL for 8 months.

dude youre a fucking idiot
ur 6'4 and expect to make quick gains
ur no manlet bud, strap urself in its gonna be a long ride

Ive eaten the same shit for 8 months. i know that my diet is right.
I was fat to begin with but not as fat.

ffs i didnt care about getting fatter.
all i wanted was strenght gainz even though it came slow.

i know now that i need to fucking cut, which is why i made a fucking thread asking people for what they thought my bf was.
i started cutting yester fucking day.

can i still make gainz while doing PPL on a cut at 2000 calories a day?

aye, 19 there.

never expected to make quick gainz. my plan was to bulk and eat as much as possible for 8 months then cut down hard.
i know im fat now, but i know i wont stay fat since im cutting now. jesus.

You'll make aesthetics gains just by being leaner. Work on that aspire posture too. Rear delt work is a must.

If you're looking for strength gains a cut is a bad place to be searching for them.

lmao dyel fatty

i no longer want strenght. i just wanna cut down now and do PPL.

Maybe you should have lifted instead of eating Mc Donalds every day

Hey , disregard your current physique i Think you could benifit from the knowledge on this video.
its for Bulking but has some information on cutting too. If you follow this you will have a decent body in a few mounths. Hope you enjoy It, Tell me if it helped you.
youtube.com/watch?v=PwM59X1ez68

fell for the "dont waste your noob gainz by cutting" meme

matt ogus pls go

Naw brah, I was gonna say that, but the thumbail is just clickbait, the video itself is legit.

fucking despise Veeky Forums now. fuck all of you.

wdf brah, i actually tried to help...

but if you can't take advice or some criticism then BAI FELICIA

ALL I WANTED TO KNOW WAS MY FUCKING BFE
I KNOW THAT IM FAT
I KNOW THAT I SHOULD HAVE CUTTED INSTEAD OF BULKED

NOW JUST TELL ME WHAT MY FUCKING BFE IS

Faggot op made a mistake and the inbred circlejerk begins baka .. You are all pussies lmao ya lame as fuck and ya jokes aren't even funny oml

Op read sticky and know what the fuck you're doing .. maybe consider dnp?

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !:|

32%

Why not go super clean when newbie gains?
As long as you reach macros why does it matter

>Ive eaten the same shit for 8 months. i know that my diet is right.

RED FLAG RED FLAG

Tell us your diet OP, your TDEE, your macros

Literally amazed that people who go to the gym regularly can end up like OP.

Even if your diet and routine is shit you shouldnt be that weak and fat.

Guess he's is just proof that genetics>everything

You have probably never done any physical exercise before have you?

You have no idea how to actually use your muscles, meaning any exercise you do is pointless. Try doing a bodybuilding routine and learn how to get a pump. Once you are able to actually use your muscles, try a strength routine again.

And I thought I failed my bulk Jesus Christ

Quit doing meme shit

>tfw also started lifting 8 months ago and im only 158 pounds but my bench is still higher than OP
>tfw im a low test, socially anxious, no facial hair, babyface pleb and not even an athletic person

wew lads

Dude, you have literally below average muscle mass and you've been lifting for 8 months? Get some blood work done, your test might be low/ non existent

>retard op comes to thread looking for advice
>HURR HOW DO I LOOK GUYS DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG WTF I LIFTED HONEST
>told he looks like shit
>UGH FUCK OFF FAGGOTS

You have no one to blame but yourself you absolute hamplanet, please vacate the board before your gravitational pull begins grabbing other people and sends them into orbit

>bulking as novice

>bulking as a natty

have you gone to the doctor yet?

>he doesn't know

not keeping up with the latest memes i see

im going to give you a hint. why do you think i am still alive right now, when i go back to college in like 3 days

i havent been to fraud in like a month, it was boring for a bit.
They figure out exactly what was going on?

as someone who was chubby and lifted then got down to small and just started bulking i hope i dont make the same mistakes lmfao

what are your lifts?

if youre 240lbs and squat max 260lbs or less, deadlift around 315lbs, bench 225lbs you going to look like shit

if you want look good be strong

tfw pepole want to look good when they strenght is twink

this picture almost makes me think this is a troll, almost implausible love handles and quasimodo posture

Holy fuck, this scares me. Newfag here, Veeky Forums is surprisingly confusing for something I thought was going to be pretty straight forward. Tell me: what should I do as a total newbie who's never gone to the gym? do I do SS or SL or should I ignore the sticky because user says they are bullshit? do I work out and eat like a fucking madman to gain weight, or work out while eating below my daily caloric whatever to lose weight?

How tall are you? I am 6' and at 165 and I look like a noodle.

If you are a skinnyfat, eat on a caloric deficit and lift weights on any program as long as you stick with it. Counting calories is everything. You'll make gains and loose fat if you're just starting out.
calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html
I'd recommend eating 500 cal below your maintenance per day until your at 8-10% body fat.
Then you do the same, but at a 500-1000 cal excess (bulk).

Eventually you'll probably want to change your lifting program, but it's debatable when the best time to do this is. I'd recommend switching when you start failing week after week.

OP, do you know what Google is? Also
>being able to tell bf% with a picture

Oh yeah, and READ THE FUCKING STICKY

no, i did. lol. every single one of them told me it was impossible that it was obstructed, and one day i was tripping hard on benadryl (started using it so i could sleep through my life out of depression) and somehow lifted while on it, and said fuck it and just applied as much force as i could to it, to the point i was like crying out in pain (the so called doctors said touching it would just irritate it....) and i heard popping noises, then my mouth flooded with saliva

and its been getting smaller every day since then. basically gone now.

Heres my 2month deadlift progression in kgs (100=2pl8)

This is the speed youre supposed to be adding on beginner programs

Probably your diet isnt as good as you think it is

Thank you man. I am in fact skinnyfat, 165 pounds at 6 foot but no muscle whatsoever.
What do you guys mean by "failing week after week"? is it when you get no results anymore?

how much do you lift

See, this happens when you don't read the sticky.

How much shit did you eat to be like that? I am also 6'4, but I have struggled for over 1 year to break 200 lbs. Still stuck at 192 while eating 3500 cals

Lmao you're fucking pathetic what even is this

Read the sticky man, it will help you out heaps.
I'd suggest to go along with your cut, come back and give us an update when you're done.
Best of luck man.

what are your stats? are you benching 0.5pl8 or something?

Don't give him more excuses. He fucked up somewhere (most likely diet).