/plg/ Powerlifting General

powerliftinggeneral.com/

Thread dedicated to the sport of Powerlifting.

>crab edition

Links are in the website.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cfn4wy-9lc3mO5ObkoBU_Bf2GUtkr42gCyZS_hzeD4I/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A8YmCRV8hL4VFdMtuSzNAM_0wjPF4lj1HxHFEnMVers/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18nIdEHDGktGptKsWDQzowXkmHeM6XGMFj-TnGdQKLmY/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1htZVT7ltLYVBSB3Uh9PQKqARitj46IEgihbo3Uu04P0/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-Yt4THa8mZNR81aUcgDVgdqTpc3GiAKLenx3Z7id0yE/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1akqwfO1und1UI1zvnwK9KIMeJ-r0TLjYJMxi2cTp84c/edit?usp=sharing
youtu.be/xnlWJYzKsDw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sheiko Programs:

Beginner (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cfn4wy-9lc3mO5ObkoBU_Bf2GUtkr42gCyZS_hzeD4I/edit?usp=sharing

Intermediate Small Load (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A8YmCRV8hL4VFdMtuSzNAM_0wjPF4lj1HxHFEnMVers/edit?usp=sharing

Intermediate Medium Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18nIdEHDGktGptKsWDQzowXkmHeM6XGMFj-TnGdQKLmY/edit?usp=sharing

Intermediate Large Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1htZVT7ltLYVBSB3Uh9PQKqARitj46IEgihbo3Uu04P0/edit?usp=sharing

Advanced Medium Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-Yt4THa8mZNR81aUcgDVgdqTpc3GiAKLenx3Z7id0yE/edit?usp=sharing

Advanced Large Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1akqwfO1und1UI1zvnwK9KIMeJ-r0TLjYJMxi2cTp84c/edit?usp=sharing

what i mean is like top pic in pic related, that's what usually happens when i touch too low, and what's happening slightly in my webm i think, instead of the bottom pic where the forearms & elbows are aligned

I am suffering from depression and I want to commit suicide as a result of not being able to sort out my troubling situation and as a result I tell strangers in a powerlifting thread just so they can ignore me and go on with their life's while mine slowly disappears.

I'm here for you brother

I'm in the same boat

ok dino

nah seriously, it's late night /plg/, what's on your mind buddy

You'd have to touch in the middle of your belly for that to happen...

evening plg have you done any non conventional fun lifts lately
>webm related

>evening plg have you done any non conventional fun lifts lately
Sure. They're called "unrack bench press drops".

Unfortunately for you, your working weight will not be effective.

You literally have autism

well, you don't have to, if you're doing a front raise on the way DOWN as well, and for some reason, this is what i do a tiny bit. you can tell a tiny bit in the webm if you look carefully

but i'll post a side angle video tomorrow

Kek

How so

are you actually an orphan because that will determine how mean I am to you

Great OP. Super quality.

I like that it gives insight to the poster.

That adorable crab is pretending to be a powerlifter.

Just as the OP is pretending to be something he isn't.

Quaint.

I am now will you answer me

That's sad. I'm not gonna hurt you. It's okay to be autistic lad.

>heels off the ground

REDLIGHTS

Aw, and you're pretending we give shit what you think!

Cute.

new PR lads check it out:

youtu.be/xnlWJYzKsDw

Aw, and you're pretending we give shit what you think!

We always try to talk to you, but you just ignore everyone.

What do you want from us?

I'll wait for the video from the side then.

Our (you)s sustain him.

i want you to be my gf or introduce me to one of your qt friends

(not him btw)

What's training like this weekend, friends?
Gonna do bench and deadlift tomorrow, and maybe some cardio.
Eating any good foods? Listening to any good music? Looking forward to anything?

>Training on the weekend

Weekends are rest days. I was off on Saturday, so I slept for 11 hours. I have to work at 10:30 tomorrow though, and have fucked all up my sleep schedule so I'll probably get, like, five hours of sleep and hate myself for killing my gains again.

I return to Based Texas Method on Monday. Sans the knee sleeves I got on Thurdsay that had a goddamn seam rip on Friday. If Eleiko doesn't give me a shiny new replacement in a hurry, someone in Sweden is going to have laid upon them the sort of asswhooping that future generations will remember in song.

What age did you start transitioning?

I want to be a girl but I'm worried it's too late for me :/

DAILY REMINDER THAT POWERLIFTING IS NOT A REAL SPORT AND PIC RELATED IS THE BEST POSSIBLE POWERLIFTING BODY

merlin

Please take your illness/suicidal thoughts somewhere constructive.

Thanks.

Veeky Forums has a board for this kind of discussion

It isn't here.

I wasn't asking you, Captain Cucktine

Nor you, you cretinous little worm

>implying you tripfags even are ontopic half of the time

All tripfags on a fucking anonymous board NEED to be hanged

There are some very famous cases of transitions at 22, 24... Really, after puberty and before 30 it doesn't matter much what age you transition.

Just be aware, you'll need money. HRT, voice surgery, a probably a bunch of plastic surgery.
I think the biggest mistake people make is assuming pills are magic and just HRT is gonna make them passable. It does, sometimes, but most of the time it doesn't. Most of the good looking tgirls you see around have done plenty of plastic surgery.

You'll also have to manage your weight and train your body. Get to a healthy BMI right now if you're overweight, or bulk when you start HRT if you're underweight. Remember, women have higher bodyfat percentages than men. If you stay skeleton, your masculine features will always stand out. If you bulk, you'll gain breasts, hips, face will look more feminine, etc.

As for TRAINING, besides cardio for general health, you should never stop squatting. Nothing (except plastic surgery...) will make your legs look sexier than HRT bulk + squats. Thalita is a good example of fit tgirl, and people go crazy about her legs and body here. On the other hand, you have many tumblr tgirls that just stay skeleton and don't improve much with HRT.

For type of training, no need to focus on heavy weights. Most important thing is doing a fuckton of sets. Of course it gets boring if you're gonna try to do 12 sets of lowbar squats, so learn other squat variations and styles and do them as well. Initially you'll want 4-6 warmup sets for the main squat, then 5 sets of medium difficult to 5 reps, then 5 sets of medium-easy difficult for 3 reps (take 5kg off from the 5x5 you did before and do 5x3). After that, move on to accessories. Do whatever you find fun, really. Anything for glutes and thighs is fine. Do 3-5 sets per exercise, whatever rep range you want (under 15), then move on to the next until you've done 5 accessories. Do this 3 times per week.

(character limit)

it almost feels like you are pretending we care what you think

cute

Had an awful wank

>not deadlifting on Sunday when the gym has a maximum of three people in it so you can use all of the equipment you want and make as much noise as you want
It's pretty comfy.

Heavyish bench today plus some accessories

Get that arm pump

>not deadlifting with an audience to mire you

pls

During the off days, you MUST train flexibility and mobility. Stretch like you're gonna be a ballerina, 3-6 times per day. SPECIALLY your legs and hips. You're probably tight as fuck, you need to be mobile there ;)

It's also important to stretch your shoulders... and while we don't want to gain shoulder mass, as they're our worse enemy when it comes to a feminine silhouette, you can't ignore them.
What I do is "shoulder cardio". Use elastic bands and do facepulls and reverse flys do 30 reps. No need to be difficult, the point is just to get your shoulder muscles moving.

Then I recommend 2 sets of OHP ONCE per week, with just the bar. Don't add weight. Do 12 reps. Yes it will be ridiculously easy. The point here is just to keep them healthy, not to build them or get stronger. Just move them around.

During the stretches, make sure to also do shoulder dislocations and necessary stretches for the rotator cuff in order to keep your body healthy.

This is important because you're gonna AVOID upper body training. You're gonna deliberately develop imbalances. So you must do something at least, to keep your upperbody healthy and keep it from getting injured when squatting.

I'm torn when it comes to Deadlifts.
In one hand, it's hands down the best exercise for hamstrings and glutes - which makes you a looot sexier. On the other hand, it also trains your back... and your back is kind of like your shoulders. You don't want to build mass there.
An alternative is good morning, which won't train your lats like the deadlift. But they are a bit awkward, and not very comfortable to perform.
Another option is to do cable pullthroughs. Basically hold the handle on your crotch, bend your back and then thrust your hips. It's basically the second part of a deadlift, but again doesn't involve your lats.

And of course, Barbell Hip Thrusts. They're great for the butt ;3

I hate every North and South American that posts on /plg/ that I haven't met in real life.

I just wanted to make that clear today.

Who /tworestdaysinarow/ here?

This has nothing to do with powerlifting

fite me

Okay

Cut up the mrs yoga mat for a grip pad while benching

Finally can arch properly

Something I haven't really experimented myself (mostly cause I'm lucky with my genetics there), but are very popular, are waist trainers.

They do create results, there's no doubt here.
But the results are mostly temporary, and apparently it takes years for any permanent change to happen. And you have to wear them all the time.

I don't know much about it, so you'll have to ask someone else.

Vacuums are good exercises, I do them and recommend them. They won't make your waist thinner, but they will keep your belly from going lazy and just hanging out and being fat. You'll train the muscles that hold your belly back, thus you WILL look "slimmer", simply cause your belly will keep itself in place.

And of course, WAX instead of shaving (or do laser hair removal), and moisturise your skin every day!

It literally has. Read the post you fucking retard.

And don't ever respond to me ever again unless you're contributing to the thread or I'll hang you from your feet with locked hands and jail you with hungry crows.

I fucking dare you, you minuscule piece of week-old elephant faeces.

Just to make it clear, no one cares about who you hate.
So don't keep us updated on this blog.

It's not a hate as in I genuinely dislike you. It's more of a, I don't believe you're real people so I'll hate you.

I can attest for example that Joe does have a baby face and Amber is indeed a qt.

im doing candito 6 week just finished week one

anyone have experience with it?

trying to get my bench to 250 and deadlift to 405 for reps. i hhrt my back so deadlift is weak no bully

It's well known as being awful for bench.
It will increase your squat a lot though.

If you want something for the bench, go with Sheiko instead.

Thanks for the (You)

It's good, had the most success with the squat and deadlift. You probably want to either do something different for bench or add more bench volume in weeks 1+2.

how will training lower body make the upper body imbalanced

are you fucking kidding me?

jesus christ you're a fucking imbecile

Telling someone how to exercise transition into a trap isn't powerlifting related you literal retard

Go to the proper board or hang yourself

>They do create results, there's no doubt here.
How much did your lifts drop

fuck really

my bench has been horrible for me. literally 10lbs in the last 6 months. should i add more volume to bench?

what about deads? if i can do 395 now can i do 405 by the end?

Ily2 bb

Was gud for squat and dead. Do something else for bench, like 3x int med from 28 free. You can extend it into a 5 week program by running the 4th week again with the new weekly max you get from running week 4 the first time. Maybe you'll even be able to get away with 3x beg.

Who is this semen demon?

You shouldn't have any problem with the deadlift. I went from having an >estimated 1rm of 450 to pulling 445 for a triple the first time I ran it.

The photo is for you.

ok nice. should i add more bench volume? i did upper today and it was. really fucking easy to hit all my bench sets tbqh

i agree

Wow she's gorgeous I really wish I could look like her

Thank you so much for the advice you always seem happy to help and I can't tell you're a genuinely good person :)

I would do a bench variation for the optional accessory exercises. Either spoto press or cgbp each upper day that allows for them.

C O M F Y

Had an e1rm of 430 when I ran it, then pulled 420x5 at the end. You'll be fine, the immense amount of squat volume helps to drive your dead.

her name is LĂ­via Cavalcanti

Oh, believe me pal

I am very REAL

well thats good

i did cgbp at the end today because i felt chest volume was lacking a lot, also did 2x10 drop sets. ill keep doing it for sure

I told you to not respond to my post. I'll fucking impale you with the thickest shaolin monk spear and hang you outside the gates for the animals to feast and the people to hold their nostrils from your disgusting smell.

I'll fucking maul your face while you sleep so bad that your mother won't recognize it when I bring it to your parent's place, knife your father to death and choke your mother while forcing your stupid big head into her vagina in the most painful and gory manner possible. She will try to scream in pain but her throat is locked.
But don't worry, I'll give her breathing every 10 seconds, so that she doesn't pass out or die. And I'll have ammonia if the pain is too much for her body to handle.

Once your fucking stupid shitposting head is inside her body, I'll carve her open with the knife I used to slowly kill your stupid bloody father and shove pieces of her uterus with your head into her mouth.

If you have any siblings they better not be around, I'll make them bite the floor as I kick the back of their hand into painful death.

Don't you fucking dare ever responding to me unless you're contributing to the threat.
You're nothing, you're merely an annoying bug that I can crush under my thumb.

Believe me when I say this. You better leave this place before I turn your life and your family's life into a living nightmare and spend the week drinking your bottled tears.

I'll make you suffer in the most disproportionate way possible, kiddo.

Now fuck off from my sight. I don't have time for weak faggots like you.

Shut your whore mouth. It's not my fault you don't know shit about training.

If you want bench progress, go with Sheiko.

I only started training after transition, so they didn't drop anything.

>Ywn be as attractive as Poutine
Why live

Go for it bud, extra volume really helps for C6W bench

Really? There must be more of her elsewhere.

Shoe on head, then I'll believe you.

You've started it now, may as well run it through to the end. I did make bench gains each time I ran c6w, the first time they were significant, but mostly form, and the second time it was like 10lbs.

I can't tell when trappy is being serious and joking anymore.

All those empty words to try and cover the fact you were wrong. Pathetic.

I have pretty wide hips so I don't think I would need a waist trainer and I'd love to go get a full body wax but it's so expensive here :(

I hope you're the stupid user who thinks he knows shit about training, because if you're the kid who I told not to respond to me, you're gonna have a bad night today.

>I don't have time for weak faggots like you.
projection??
yeah thats definitely projection lol

well even 10lbs would be an improvement considering how hard bench is for me

Lol just close your eyes, turn off your monitor, go read a book.

If you don't like what I think, then go somewhere else.

nice copypasta, traps.

I suppose you'll tell me you are a navy seal with over 400 confirmed kills next

Keep trying to hide the fact you were wrong

what happened to candito

i-i wish you could give me a bad night

>he doesn't know

Why would I even care about what you think.

I don't even remember what you think or what you're talking about. I'm not even joking here. That's how much I care about your stupid opinion.

Either post something that contributes, or get your 2pl8 squat scrawny-ass body out of my FUCKING sight.

>pasta

I told you to read the text, not to respond to me, Sean.
Don't disobey me again.

Who are you again? Me, wrong? About what?

Brazil has such a great trap culture I'm so jealous

no pls

Snapped his shit I think

Delete all poutine photos

save only attached

Anyone know when the Romaleos 3 are coming out? Couldnt manage to find info of that

>I get called out for being off topic and then throw a tantrum

>trappy will never squeeze your balls with her toes while she laughs and calls you pathetic
WHY
EVEN

>she

im not sean, im not even the guy you responded to
but if plg has taught me anything its to spot a projection from a mile off
try and deny it

jesus christ you're not funny

you're not good looking

you're not smart

you're not knowledgeable

yet you think you're all those things. lol

>get your 2pl8 squat scrawny-ass body out of my FUCKING sight.
Literally a projection. You and Sean should get married.

>lifting

I'm debating what my deload protocol should be... thinking 2x7 at 66%, super light for this week, but a little volume. Thinking about doing BB rows twice per week instead of one... hmm.

Friendly reminder sumo is for girls and twinks only.

>2pl8 squat scrawny-ass body out of my FUCKING sight.
lol all this projection
i know you hate the sight of yourself but come on now thats a bit harsh

And the serially impotent

Sexually*

Nvm went into Nikes own website, 6 days for me lol

stop!
no!
wrong!
sad!

But I have a penis and I'm over 200 lbs?????

This one fits

>sumo
>penis

kek