for we are the same

Are you cute?

i'm the cute guy

no, but is

h-hi

>tfw you will eventually give a female aids because you're a faggot

do us all a favor and come out already

lol what year do you think it is?

I'm not a slut, I'm really careful when it comes to sex. I don't cheat on my gf anyway

>cute guy keeps hogging the squat rack

>uses the word slut

you're not straight either, why are you with a female?

come out and keep the aids on your side of the post

>why are you with a female?
Because I love her?

Also I don't have aids u_u

Sounds bi to me

No, you love the idea of people thinking you're not a cocksucker, probably your parents first and foremost. Well the world has changed, your kind has cucked it, and it's "the current year", so come out of the closet and stop spreading HIV to straight people. You'll be a lot happier, as will the rest of us.

I'm not spreading anything to anyone, you're mad at me because you probably don't have a girlfriend. Well, guess what, I'm very happy with her and I'm not leaving her anytime soon.

Was this tonight?

ah, the old "HIV only comes from straight people" bogeyman

have you ever actually encountered a person firsthand who has HIV?

>tfw you imagine how big his dick is
>tfw you imagine what it would taste like

>tfw the sauna is just over there

Fucking faggot DIE DIE DIE

Maybe you should calm down friendo :^)

There is nothing wrong with being a little gay

bisexuals don't spread HIV, gays and blacks do

kek

Are you the guy squatting 3+ plates for reps while your gf does weird leg stuff?

> tfw you end your session early to follow him to the warderobe.

>tfw cute guy asks for a spot and you stammer, "s-sure"
>barely able to focus

>tfw no bf

Literally all dicks taste the same, granted you're not sucking some uncut neet who doesn't shower and has dick cheese.

>all dicks taste the same

Literally fucking wrong

I'd never thought about dicks all tasting the same or each tasting different. But Iv never encountered 2 pussys that taste the same so I guess I would have assumed dicks would all taste different too. The things you learn on /fit...

Your dick palate must be more refined than mine then, faggot.
If we were talking about cum tasting differently, I'd agree.

Maybe if you spent less time being a literal faggot you could appreciate the fantasy of being one more.

>ah, the old "HIV only comes from straight people" bogeyman
>have you ever actually encountered a person firsthand who has HIV?

You mean gay people, and yes, I live in South Florida, the AIDS captial. 70% of all HIV here is gays, followed by blacks at 25%. Guess how straight people catch it?

Druggies or having anal with hookers.

>tfw glad I'm not an amerifag with literally 1/3 gays being poz

>have you ever actually encountered a person firsthand who has HIV?

No because I don't talk to faggots.

t. actual gay man

you need to fuck right off i am a kissless virgin who gets called cute all the time. hurry up and get another gay so i can have your woman you selfish fucker

>gets called cute all the time

I have bad news for you if it's girls that call you cute.

Just do the obvious...

its guys relax thats why i told him to fuck off

>tfw have a crush on a new trainer at my gym
>can tell he likes me too but not sure if it's just in a "no homo" way

We chat for a while almost every day when I'm at the gym. Just talk about lifting, work, whatever and he never tries to sell me anything or treat me like a customer/client.

I'm probably just getting too hopeful but it seems a little out of the ordinary

It's literally part of their job description at most commercial gyms, you're probably imagining things user.

Yeah I know how it works. Just seems to be blurring the line a bit. He kills a lot of time just shooting the shit with me and not making sales or finding clients - more than anybody else at the gym.

Whatever, it's still nice to have a new gymbro regardless

>Druggies or having anal with hookers.

straights never get aids unless some closeted fag or black dude fucks a straight chick and she doesn't get diagnosed fast enough to isolate herself from the rest of the general population

the whole "druggies share needles" shit is bs, more than enough awareness now that getting disease this way is nonexistent, not to mention all the needle exchange programs

and hookers statistically transmit less std's than the general pop because they take precautions (ie every hooker requires rubbers and wont fuck black guys)

It's always the biscum, user.
They're literally the worst.