>TFW trying to lift but it's hardly working

Please help me...

How can I become normal?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/JiA6beQ.jpg
vocaroo.com/i/s0Pum4OaOtkL
youtube.com/watch?v=BK5uwpjUWe4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You need to start off by setting your mind to become better user. I'd suggest firstly making a very basic weekly calendar to follow for waking up, gym, and other things. Then look into programs to help you finish with your highschool diploma. What you need to realize is feeling bad for yourself isn't going to get anywhere. Also, 22 is very young compared to many people on this website. Anything you do to get better only helps you friend :)

I downloaded one but didn't knowwhat to do put in it.

Okay, start off with when to wake up and when to go to bed, so you can make sure your sleep is healthy, and you know how much time you can work with in a week. Then, add the times that you're working part time so you can see the time that you're free to do other things. After these basics are done, you can start filling out times you want to go to the gym/what you'll lift that day. Give me a couple minutes and I can upload mine, but it's all written down.

o-ok user... waiting for you...

>TFW 22 years old loser
Better you realize that now then when you're 30
>TFW never graduated highschool
Write your GED. It's ridiculously easy. I did and scored in the 98th/99th percentile without even studying. I was 27.
>TFW no drivers license
Get one.
>TFW shitty, minimum wage part time job
Get into construction.
>TFW fat dyel
Start with calesthenics and then get a gym membership
>TFW low testosterone
Cause you sit on your ass all day
>TFW kissless virgin
Look above
>TFW trying to lift but it's hardly working
Doubt it. Pic related.

Sorry user imgur is being shitty, gimme 1 sec

Be a soldier. Its fulfilling to the nature of mortal man.

>visit Army recruiter
>Inquire about 68W combat medic (I followed through)
>notice all the recruiters are drinking sips
>inquire
"You want a monsta? Sergeant Tate get this man a monsta!
"You want red or white?"
>lol wtf omg is this irl?
"White pls"
>Leave with sips and know that this is the way forward

>imgur

senpai just upload it here lol

he's probably trying to edit out personnel information

i.imgur.com/JiA6beQ.jpg

Took pic on my phone didn't want to plug phone into comp.

Basically, I put in my shower schedule, the time I wake up (4:30am). Then I dashed when i'm working all the way through. Then I added what time I go to gym (at 6) and I started writing my gym sets, but realized I want to bring it to the gym with me so it's all on my phone now.

I think the problem is that my day isn't so set though, I live with my parents so somedays I sleep all day, sometimes I lift in the morning, night etc

I want to move out of my parents house but idon't know how to do it so I'll be financially stable enough. How much money do people need to move out?

Find someone looking for roommates.

>tfw you still have it better than me

change those things. you are the master of your own fate.

That's why you need to set up a stable sleeping schedule.

I'm 19, I live with my parents as well. If you create a standard schedule, and focus on following it, even if it goes wacky sometimes, you'll be on a stable, day-to-day routine, which helps to make sure you gym consistently.

Before I started doing this, my day was so fucked, i'd sleep at 4 sometimes and wake up 4 hours later. Then take a mid day nap and do it all over again.

Another pro tip is GET VITAMIN TABLETS, holy they help my attitude and energy through out the day so much. Add it onto your schedule and remember to take them every morning after breakfast.

Oh and to answer your question, I'd highly recommend not moving out until you get your highschool diploma.

It will suck complete ass to balance all that out, a long with trying to lose weight.

Yeah but I don't know how to set all my shit up. I'm a manchild dude, I have no clue how life works.

I honestly look at 18-20 year olds and think of them as older than myself.

I think this will help it. I'm going to try to live more of a minimalist life and also organize very well. Seems like organization truly is the keep to happiness and success.

I've never been organized.

My room has always been a pigsty, my day has been jumbled, in school I never kept an agenda like we were suppose to, or did projects on time. I've always kind of just "went with the flow" and left things to the last minute instead of setting up a pragmatic approach.

Same here my friend, I always felt like being disorganized was just the way I did things. I still procrastinate doing things, but fighting that urge is a lot easier when i know I don't have much time tomorrow.

Also, it will feel like there is no hope sometimes because you have SO MUCH stuff to do, but the key that worked for me is to sit my ass down, and create a checklist. When I did that, filling out that checklist became my fucking dream goal. I can upload that checklist as well if you want. After the checklist is done, set up times in your week that you want to look into it or finish it. If it's a long standing goal, set up times in multiple days to work on it.

True man

I think step number one is spending less time on Veeky Forums and mindlessly watching dumb ass YouTube videos. That's kind of just how my day goes. I just mindlessly click through threads and YouTube videos, and then eventually somewhere in there i fit in the gym and whatever other things. It's like 90% absolutely nothing, 10% productive things.

i was pretty much exactly you, 4 years ago at 21.

My transition to 'normal' didn't happen overnight. It took work.

Start with getting your GED or whatever your highschool equivalent is, if not for getting into college, for your own confidence. Find out what you want to do, a trade is a very good option these days but if you can find something worth pursuing at college, apply to a community college and move to a better college after a year.

The next thing you want to do is work toward your drivers license. If you don't have anyone to teach you, save up everything you earn at your shitty job and put it towards driving lessons as I had to do. Getting your license is extremely liberating and you will no doubt feel 100% more accomplished by this point.

eating healthy and regular exercise must sound like a meme by now, but if you take it seriously, in a year from now you will feel like you've made a complete 360.

I managed to lose my virginity at 23 after losing weight and getting in shape, which I admit was a little bit of luck (co worker simply found me attractive and wanted to fuck). But I've had many partners since then.

It's never too late for anything. Please trust me when I say this - If I could do it, starting from the worthless sack of shit that I was, there's a very good chance you can too. Good luck.

also, everything other anons have said.

100%, try and go for 60% productive, 40% chill.
Do you have a good relationship with your parents? Ask them questions about different things you're unsure about, but namely their experience. If your relationship with them is bad, then just search up things online.

Tbh although it's heavily frowned up in Veeky Forums, i suggest going through reddit/r/keto to lose weight, and /r/personalfinance for random tidbits of finance knowledge.

4chans idea towards this stuff is generally very negative, and people here think very nihilistically.

>get GED, enroll in community college
>get your drivers license
>lift, diet & cardio religiously

you gotta put the work in

vocaroo.com/i/s0Pum4OaOtkL
>I
>WILL
>REMIND
>THEM

Thank you user.

My problems do seem overwhelming but I feel like when I write them out they're not so bad.

Pretty awful relationship desu.

I think I've really just gotta replace Veeky Forums time with more productive stuff like programming or reading books or blogs or something.

Or at the very least watching some sort of show that is better than nothing. Being here genuinely feels like time wasted and i cringe thinking of how much I must have spent in total.

You literally listed out all the shit you have to fix. Study and get a GED, go to college, learn to drive, use license and college education to upgrade job, change diet and sleep patterns if they're shitty, use your pathetic excuse for a life for motivation to lift, and then get pussy.

Of course it's easier said than done but at least planning something is more productive than being sad on the internet. All the other posters before me have given solid advice already, it's up to you to apply it and change yourself.

>Please help me...

You sound pretty normal to me.

That's a good start. If I were you, the first thing i'd do is fix my sleeping schedule and get multi vitamins.

You need to just keep doing research and find the timetable that works best for you.

I'm going to bed, good luck user :) I wish you the best in your endeavors.

thank you user i won't let you down

Why don't you and the janitors actually ducking kill yourselves since you keep making this retarded thread every time it slides off the board and they keep letting it happen. You haven't done shit since I've started seeing it, and probably have it saved as a .txt and just f5 the thread for (you)s. I'd suggest using your parents car that you can't drive and a hose connected to the exhaust and routed into the cabin. Have fun!!!!

Programming and books are a good start, some normie shows and movies will help to for conversations to make friends. I'd avoid blogs unless they're helping with your progress.

I like blogs though

I read fitness and finance blogs

hang yourself

bump

you make this thread everyday on int and fit.

at the end of the day you're just going to be a lazy fucking trump supporter who will make 0 progress and go back to posting this thread again, every single day.

>Hillary voter detected

Did a Liberal just call someone lazy?!

don't fap,play less vidya,go to gym,use keto diet for some moth,get a driver license,get a high school diploma,get a job,get tons of friends,learn how to talk people in general,watch alpa m and tripp advice's videos for how to approach and get a woman that's all

youtube.com/watch?v=BK5uwpjUWe4

Do all of these things and you can fix yourself in about 2 years.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>crash and burn

in what way? How is he crashing at all?

will it get me a gf like that?

Step by step man

Focus on getting your licence

It's a copypasta from an anti Trump shill from back during the election.

>be shill
>stop getting paid
>still stay on Veeky Forums because of nostalgia

something about this place keeps bringing me back.

tfw no gf like this