He cares about the way his food tastes

>he cares about the way his food tastes

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/147238488266/the-persuasion-diet
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I only add spices that benefit me. For example spices with, say, anti-inflammatory properties.

Otherwise I don't bother making anything I eat taste good.

>he cares about the way his body looks

t. dyel who just started "eating clean" 3 weeks ago and doesn't know how to cook for shit and will get sick of eating the same repetitive, bland stuff over and over in a few weeks

Food is a chore for me
I maybe romanticize 1 meal per week, but I enjoy the flavor of vape and coffee than food

>he bought into the meme that food is fuel, not fun
>he unironically thinks that if it tastes good, spit it out

>7-10 tomatoes, turned into little bits of tomatoes however you want

>4 ears of sweet corn, cut from cob,
>3 carrots, sliced to edible pieces
>3 cans kidney beans
>1 can other beans of choice
>kale (any amount you want) shredded or sliced
>2tbsp coffee grinds
>2tbsp chili powder
>2tbsp cayenne pepper
>2 jalapenos, chopped
>juice and pulp of 1/2 lime

>1/4 onion
>~1lb beef stewing chunks
>1tbsp coffee grinds
>2tbsp chili powder
>2tbsp cayenne pepper
>2tbsp olive oil
>juice and pulp of 1/2 lime
>lime zest

>salt to taste

Cook beef to desired doneness with all of stuff in third group. add tomatoes, stir, and let sit for a few minutes. Add everything else and stir. Enjoy.

This is a full weeks worth of 2 bowls per day of the most delicious chili you've ever fucking eaten, takes an hour to prepare, and will keep in the fridge without spoiling for a few weeks.

I have about 2 dozen recipes of similar quality that I have perfected.

Y'all jelly.

>he thinks his autism is a good thing because he picks up pieces of metal 3 days a week

t. white person

>this thread

*t. white American

Eurofags know how to cook

So Tyrone and Lib Co. have to build themselves up for their lack of skills by pretending to be good cooks?

>he thinks he has to sacrifice "good taste" for flavor
>he's been brainwashed/hypnotized/indoctrinated that the only good tasting food is that which is bad for you

read this

blog.dilbert.com/post/147238488266/the-persuasion-diet

None of those meals are good honestly.

Most male friends around my age(20+) can barely cook a frozen pizza or boil an egg. Women aren't much better.

To be fair, i think if youre not into lifting or grow up in a household which teaches you to cook this isnt unusual
Its easily fixed however so its just plain old laziness, those faggots better learn to cook

Bitches however are hopeless, if they are hungry they can just accept a guys offer for a date and pick a resturant

pls share ur secrets oh great gains cook

What on earth is going on in America? How can you not cook if you are over 18?

>Implying white people don't have Italian and French food
>Implying non-whites don't have any bad food nations like cambodia, Papa new guinea, Mali (probably) etc.
Getting real sick of this meme.

Our society as a whole does not encourage it.
We have restaurants lined up every .5 miles and it is looked upon as 'wasting time' to cook.

Lots of millennials can't cook worth a damn.

Douchebag detected

nigguh i'll have what maria is having

>that guy who eats fast food

literal child. If you eat for taste and not for gains you'll never make it.

Get a slow cooker and rice cooker. best thing i ever did. I cook up a few batches of chilli at the weekend which is 0 effort because you can just turn it on and leave it however long you want. Tastes great and then all you need to do is flip the switch on the rice cooker and reheat each evening when you get back from work/ gym. Lots of protein, easy macro tracking, very little effort.

As long as I like a meal i don't really get bored of it, if you don't have that trait then ymmv.

Every Sunday I have a couple beers and cook a big meal of stew, chili, chicken, whatever I feel like for the week. I play a podcast while I cook as well. It's pretty relaxing and nice. I'm making jambalaya today and have a growler full of pils to plow through.

Everyone in my house can cook except the black grill who is fat, we are all in our 20's

>implying I could eat 3600 kcal a day with foods I dont like

I wouln't wash my cock for 5 days, let's see if you don't care about taste then u hoes

>he cares about where his food comes from