So. Is neck training a good idea? I want to get a thick juicy neck but I'm worried about snapping my shit up...

So. Is neck training a good idea? I want to get a thick juicy neck but I'm worried about snapping my shit up. Was thinking about getting a neck harness because I'm not ready to do hardcore shit like neck bridges yet. Have any of you actually managed to add some inches to your neck by using one of these?

Dont do that. Get a rock album and headbang for 30 minutes a day. I'm not even joking

This.
And neck bridges really arent all that intense actually. just use your hands at first, then go for just neck as you get stronger.

I was at a concert recently and did a lot of headbanging. My neck was sore as fuck in the morning. Not sure if that was because of the headbanging or just the awkward way I slept on the bus home.

The harness in your pic related only works for low weight, which is practically useless after a week or two of using it.

You just have to take it extra slow training
Ive seen some people use resistance bands which seem pretty safe
Also this Neck bridges but start with hand assistance

For sure the headbanging. It really is a workout

>I want a thick juicy
Cock?

Who the fuck talks like this? seriously...fucking Veeky Forums is full of faggots now.

>fucking Veeky Forums is full of faggots now

>Says the guy who immediately thought of cock when he saw the words "thick juicy"

Ok big guy

Neck gains are incredibly easy to make, if you've never trained neck before you should add an inch or two in about 5-6 weeks
Neck bridges are great for agility and strenght but won't do much for size, currently I do neck bridges, isometric holds and resistance band work in all directions.
Neck harness is GOD TIER but I don't have one.

>Neck harness is GOD TIER but I don't have one.

but aren't you limited to only one move with a harness? extensions?

For (You)

enjoy CTE you fucking retards

I have a neck harness it's great and i get soreness everytime.
The only con is that it rubs on my ears when i do a full motion exersise

you can lay down on your side or your back user
you can literally work every angle and it's easy to do big weights

unironically this

BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPRRPPRRPRP

>I am disappoint

>Have any of you actually managed to add some inches to your neck by using one of these?
I wrassle so yes, we do bridges the entire time and I've got a juicy neck

im thinking about neck training but after shooping my picture it makes me look like a retard. It looks compeletly off. It's ok when you are looking only at the head but looking at entire body it's unaesthetic as fuck.

>and it's easy to do big weights
Terrible idea.

you do some neck training here's a good routine:

Deepthroath 8inchxF

Do neck-ups. It's a pull-up you do with your neck. Grab a chain or rope and tie it around your neck (careful). Wrap it around the tallest point in the gym. Move your head down to lift your body up. Move your head up to loosen the rope/chain and go back down. Do these neck-ups until fail. Normally you can lift yourself maybe a quarter inch off the ground.

Can go in all 4 directions, i do not really understand but the side ways variations are unnecessary

Make sure you do flexion (opposite of a extension) as the front of the neck is severely underdeveloped in most people

and it's the actual muscles that make your neck look big
extension should be trained for functionnality as for fighters and to counter imbalance from flexion

>fucking Veeky Forums is full of faggots now.
>now

Where the fuck have you been?