I know girls love money but is there a point where it doesn't matter for them anymore or earning more than X has no...

i know girls love money but is there a point where it doesn't matter for them anymore or earning more than X has no increase in quality of women

Yeah, that point is probably around one billion dollars.

this is true

The vague, generalized answer, is as long as you have enough money to logistically give them a fantasy, secret, or movie moment at any time. Then as long as they arent a wanna be dubai kinda rich girl(Which deff do exisit in this world for sure dont get me wrong, there are deff some girls that will not date you unless you are more famous than them for sure)you are generally ok.

they love the status, so unless you make the most in the world then no

Nah 100 mil will get exact same quality of women. Maybe even 50mil.

Depends on the girl. If you go to Mexico's countryside, 100k a year would be like a trillionaire for any who're there.

usually having money makes the man act more confident therefore more attractive to women

so you could say that money attracts women

also to be making a lot of money it usually requires the person to be confident, social person that isnt afraid to state his own opinion to people which again attracts women

I wish this meme of confidence would die
Confidence doesnt help you if you are unattractive

Think about it this way, if you staggered into the head of HR´s office at google and confidently asked for a job with no education, no skills or anything valuable do you think youd get it?
No, ofc not

If you have all the qualifications but youre unsure enough to avoid looking for the job or fuck up the interview then confidence will help but its not a panacea

maybe its just me but i would rather talk to the more open and confident but not so good looking girl than the pretty dolled up girl sitting and waiting for me to initiate convo

Better word is probably "ambition". You know what you want and are systematically acquiring it, including her to play the part of the pretty girl.

Or else kick yourself and say that you don't deserve a pretty girl.

he said more confidence makes you more attractive to women, which is absolutely true. it doesn't matter how ugly you are, you'd still be more attractive if you had confidence, and you'll be less attractive if you spill your spaghetti everywhere.

>Confidence doesnt help you if you are unattractive

It depends what you mean user. Confidence is all you need for women regardless of looks. Numbers game man, eventually one will say "I'm tired of the usual" and say yes. Fuck, I'm under average and I've been with plenty of bar and club sluts. Also dated a few girls as well, you have to be personable and friendly. Been with everything from 6/10-8/10 no problem.

For jobs, you need both. If you're some techie or someone that won't be working with others, then qualifications are all you might need. But if 5 people walk into a job office wanting to work as attorneys, fire department, police department, and any job where you might actually be face to face with people or provide customer service, you need confidence bruh.

For men its diffrent, men are willing to accept most types of girls and the only real "taboo" thing is obese girls.
Like i said (somewhat cryptically i suppose) is that if youre the best looking fucker out there you can still fail if you lack confidence and vice versa if youre the ugliest motherfucker.
You need both

Alright, id love to see a guy who is ugly (like fat, ugly and has no hobbies) win a decent girl with confidence alone
Confidence allows you to use your base level of attraction, if you have none or the wrong one...

>like fat
Fat is where anyone would draw the line. Being fat and having a busted face is a huge difference.

"fat and no hobbies" that usually means you are depressed and have lost will to live that is very unattractive and cant be fixed with confidence alone

On a semi related note, I want to work in the Cannabis industry. I have a dual business and STEM degree from a really good school, and have had two good internships with a big name technology startup. This being said, I'm afraid to dive in because of what my family, friends, and mentor will think. This fascinates me so much and I couldn't think of anything I would rather do. I'm torn fit, any advice?

>Alright, id love to see a guy who is ugly (like fat, ugly and has no hobbies) win a decent girl with confidence alone
that's great, but it has nothing to do with what I or anyone else in this thread said. we're saying confidence makes a man more attractive. nobody is saying confidence alone will make up for all your flaws.

Might just be my experience thats been fucked but guys are usually very, very forgiving and accept all types of girls unless they are fat. This isnt so much true for girls since they are way more selective in their choices

An hyperbole but you probably get my point
isolate everything else that could be attractive and have confidence stand alone, it probably wouldnt go very far.
Confidence isnt a bad thing but its a supplement, something that boosts and works in syngergy with what you already have

The usual response is "Confidence is attractive" which isnt true, i know its a nitpicky but there is a difference

>Fuck, I'm under average and I've been with plenty of bar and club sluts
Im unironically jelous, ive never had to approach any girl ever and ive been in a few relationships and had some hookups but it feels very luck based getting laid this way and id love to trade for what you have

Being confident and working out cased my numbers to drop to a standstill, have had no luck in the past year so maybe i just live in a fantasy land

no lol that is a huge difference lmao

if you make 25M you would have to make a lot a lot more to see any change in life "quality"

you're in charge of your own life; fuck what they think, and do what you want to do, seriously

FUCK YOU. NOT FIT RELATED. Please somebody mod this bullshit.

girls dont love money they love status. There will always be someone of higher status, even if you're the fucking president of the us you can bet they would consider a multibillionaire higher status (and vice versa). In b4 'does that mean trump is highest status then'. No because his wife probably thinks of someone who isn't loathed by 50% of people to be of higher status. Just the way it is, accept that you will always be somewhat of a disappointment in the eyes of all women no matter what you do.

Fuck off you goddamn crybaby, if you dont like the posts then hide em
If it wasnt for the shitposting, tfwnogf, unrelated bullshit and such this board would be empty except for /fraud/ /plg/ and a few random threads

>more money = quality woman
ha
hahahahaha

oh i'm laffin m8

girls who are after a guy with a lot of money are literally the scum of the earth

this

fit needs at least one "mental general" to keep every other tfw no gf etc threads at bay

The best girls are typically not shallow enough to judge people entirely on just their physical or social status.

My brother's girl looks like a tranny, sure, but she's by far the nicest human being I've ever met.

>calling somebody a crybaby
>posting in the tfw girls only like money thread

>she wants to be with you because you're chad/10
drop her

>she wants to be with you because you have a perfect life, family, whatever
drop her

best gf mode is a girl who takes you for who you are no matter the physical appearance or social status

50 mil a year is more than enough
that make you a billionaire in 20 years

So noone then?

I want a girl i find cute who is preferably below 5'5'' but still petite and loving/relationship focused
You know how hard that is to find these days?

If you have a net worth in the 100's of millions
Net worth is more important than what you earn pleb

there are as many girls out there who take you like that as gold or social diggers user

i know user and those type of girls are pretty hidden but they are out there

>girls who are after a guy with a lot of money are literally the scum of the earth
So basically all girls except the super ugly ones because no rich guy would touch them?

You can't win this game man

Well if you're a woman and you look like a tranny you better be a fucking angel otherwise you won't get any dick.

you win the game by not giving a fuck by not actively searching my man

>you won't get any dick.
You wont get the 8/10 guys but you will get the 6-7/10 guys
Youre an idiot if you think girls have problems getting dick, they have problems in dating but its not related to getting dick

>i know user and those type of girls are pretty hidden but they are out there
Pretty damn well hidden, id say. its been a few years and i havent found one decent who was single
Point is that its extremly hard to find dateable girls these days because if she is somewhat social, friendly, decently attractive and wants a relationship she has one already

who the fuck has a mentor

If she makes as much or more than you, she'll be 40 percent more likely to leave you.

Just keep that in mind.

i feel you i really do user but still don't give millions of people on the world

>you win the game by not giving a fuck by not actively searching my man

Girls just don't walk up to guys.

guy is like 9+/10
and girl is barely 8/10, just done right makeup/hair wise

This is 100% true.
A bit of backstory is that i work at our local hockeystadium, all female friends ive ever had broke up the friendship as fast as i told them i wouldnt hook them up with a hockeyplayer.

Its embarrassing, women are disgusting status-whores. Cant tell you how many women will wait outside the lockerrooms after games just to have a chance to fuck a player.

Tldr, i just want some friends