Veeky Forums please help me, I'm begging you

Veeky Forums please help me, I'm begging you

I know a 10/10 perfect girl and I am 100% cripplingly in love with her to the core of my very soul. I dream about her literally every night.

1. I am too intimidated by her to say anything

2. I'll probably never actually be with her, I'm sure a million guys are always trying

PLEASE fucking help me in any way, even just to call me a faggot

This has literally nothing to do with fitness.

How exactly are you in love with her of you havent spoken to her yet?? Shes just pretty

Just make small talk and get her snapchat
DEUS VULT

Have the first words you utter to her be: I love you. And then proceed to do a full glute spread.

p-please just fucking help me
I don't know where else to turn, Veeky Forums is my board

I've spoken to her several times around campus. I mean, I can't actually tell her how I feel. She's pretty intense and the thought of just saying something like that to her makes me shake.

I know Veeky Forums, I KNOW, I would do anything, ANYTHING, to be with this person, and I would be happy forever if I could have them as my own.

She uses almost no social media. I'd need to arrange a real date or a phone number. That shit is so hard

Just making this thread and thinking about her has me shaking with nervousness. I'm fucking hopeless. At least my bench is improving and I'm going to make it.

lol the longer u wait to make a move the less attractive u are to her

if you've never been in a relationship with her then you are not in love with her, you fucking neckbeard faggot :^)

if you're putting this girl on this much of a pedestal before talking to her imagine how much of one hes gonna put her on if he dates her holy fuck lol

We have spoken and we get along pretty well.

The real problem is also that her personality is much more intense than my own, and she is much smarter than I am, so I can't really take a socially dominant role over her.

>staying at hotel during trip
>tfw find perfect girl for me who is in same hotel
>exchange words in a group conversation
>know her room number
>gather up courage to call her with hotel closed line and try to talk to her like CHAD does with his bitches
>she answers "yeah?"
>say hello
>she asks "yeah?" again
>freeze up
>cant continue talking during what seemed like a second to me but was probably 10 real life seconds
>she hangs up
>mfw im the weird dude who calls and just breathes into the phone

You: "Hey you want to study and hang out sometime?"

Her: "Sure just tell me when."

Then get to know her more. Youve already got throught the hard part, that is, make it her know you exist.

Also stop being a faggot. Maybe your lats are lacking.

can you elaborate on intense personality

I'm LITERALLY in the same boat as you are, faggot. I know I'll never be good enough for the girl I'm in love with.

TRUST ME ON THIS. Keep lifting, and use her as motivation. The crippling pain will take time to go away, but when it does, you'll be a better person.

She is literally a genius and she doesn't speak often, but she looks very directly at you when she does and speaks with a lot of authority. She's fairly muted and apathetic I guess, but not in a bitchy way, just in a dry and dark way. I can not get enough of it. I value her every word literally

Is that girl Emma Watson by any chance?

To get a perfect girl you have to be the perfect man. Would the perfect man be too intimidated to talk to her?
yolo faggot

there are no "Perfect" people

He said she was a 10/10, not an ogre.

Give it up dumbass, 3D is shit anyway.

Isnt she playing Beast in the upcoming disney movie?

RAPE IS YOUR ONLY OPTION
>Seize The Means Of Reproduction

How do you get over the initial hurdle Veeky Forums?

>love this girl
>I probably have a pretty good chance with her, and even if not she'll let me down gently
>cannot get words related to this out of my mouth when we're alone

>Have you ever considered that if gains aren't the answer, maybe she isn't the question?

what the fuck is wrong with the mods on this board
why is this shit thread still up

they made it