Working out with girlfriend

do you ever go to the gym with your girfriend or other female consort? how does it compare to your normal workout

Girls need more recovery time and usually can't keep up intensity... hence the reason why men are primarily in combat positions in the military.

I'm not trying to take a stab at all women, but my workout is simply shit when I go with my girlfriend compared to when I'm lifting with my bros.

I see his mushroom tip

>anime colored hair dye

C R U S H E D
R
U
S
H
E
D

>how does it compare to your normal workout

you have to babysit her and listen to her nagging

It sucks. The only benefit is having someone help rack and unrack, other than that it just drags out the time and creates extra drama.

yes i do enjoy going to the gym with your girlfriend

edit: haha thanks for the le gold, fellow redditors!

edit: spelling

Its okay once every two or three weeks, but if you really want to get it in (Workout wise) then you cant do it with a lady slowing you down.

gf and I both do weightlifting so it's fine. Before that I got her into lifting heavy and programmed for her and it was good quality time. Also I got to stare at her ass for extended periods, especially after I bought her some volleyball shorts

I work out with my girlfriend everyday. We live together and both go, so we go together.

Everyone who thinks a gf slows them down or stops them doing enough is obviously with a non dedicated girl, and that's fine, but desu my girl is probably more dedicated than me, i've never once had an issue. Literally the only difference between her and a guy is we have to change the weight off and on between each set a lot more than would be needed with a male.

its so fucking subtle but hilarious
>when you see it

that's a nice cock

top kek your girlfriend has a girlfriend.

If I had a gf, I'd be staring at her snatch for extended periods

i'd be cleaning and jerking my dick

I think it depends, I don't have a gf but compared to the pl girls in my gym, I rest way longer, although they typically squat less than lmao2pl8

So basically my name is brian, I'm different from most guys, if anything I'd be the one slowing down our partner sets

She has a bad back so she mostly swims and does light compounds, but we do swim together.

I go to the gym with my girl almost everyday. Except we don't actually work out together because that'd be retarded. She does her lifts and I do mine, and we go home and fuck.

You mean you guys really like, work out along side your girlfriends/wives? Lol having the same goals and body type wtf

>asian
>mutilated
>nice cock

THIS.
/thread