Weight loss journey thread

where my fellow fatties at? hows it going? so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

fatsecret.com.au/calories-nutrition/coles/chicken-breast-tenders/100g
coles.com.au/customer-service/product-recalls/2016/05/03/recall-on-coles-chicken-breast-tenders-400g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its going ok

Won't get into details but
>Former 100kg, down to 75kg
>Best friend was 125kg, down to 85kg

He'll near a 4pl8 deadlift eventually, and I hope to as well. We're both going to make it. I have no loose skin, just some lower back fat that seems to be the bane. He has no loose skin, but same deal. Looks like the only burden the white man carries is on the low back.

There is hope brahs. Eat well, sleep well, train well, set long term goals.

Was doing good the last few weeks, and fucked up a few days ago. I haven't completely pigged out but had a couple of bad days with no exercise. Walked a few miles today tho. What's the most accurate and complete app for helping weight loss?

Oh yeah stats: I'm a 27 year old, 5'7" 260 lbs KV.

85% diet, 15% gym

Use myfitnesspal to track everything. even on days you binge, track everything so you have an idea of what you've done. it's far easier to not eat as much compared to walking 3 miles.

log your exercise on there if you want, but set your activity level to sedentary and work off that, DO NOT eat your exercise calories back.

Started 120kg, am currently 89kg, 180cm.

I've been bouncing back and forth from 79kg to 92kg with varying eating patterns for like a year.
Have eaten terribly past 2 months but my lifts have gone up so I'm not too worried.
Discovered I'm allergic to dairy recently so it's been difficult to re-adjust diet.
Getting back to being disciplined again though, asthma is kind of clearing up with allergies being fixed so I'm hoping to jog again.
I think eating something I'm allergic to for years held me back more than I expected.
I'm really determined to see what I look like lean for the first time in my life.
Good luck to everyone on their journey!

t. Ozfag

Stats: 196cm (6'5") and 172kg (380lbs)

Down from 176kg a week ago, was down to 164kg but i got weak when my grandma died on friday. Currently walking and eating healthy food at a caloric deficit.

Aiming to get down to 100kg by June 2018 (mate's wedding). Am i gunna make it?

I think it's been going well
I miss junk food though

From 125kg to 95kg.

Just finished 4 months of Arnolds Golden six and starting a real lifting program now.

Also have my all eating planned and calculated.

Never thought shit would end going this well.

>was 339lbs
>now 239 lbs
its not going well, i'm having a really hard time sticking with my deficit now for some reason.

That's a year and a half, you might have 100 pounds to lose, you can do it.

How tall are you? 6'1, started 427, just hit 254 today. I used to hit 1700 calories a day but that was just too little, on top of that like a dumbass I had full blown untracked cheat days, and when I got to 300 pounds, I couldn't lose weight for 2 months because my cheat days wiped out my deficit for the week. Now I currently hit 2000 calories daily, and have added in more fats like walnuts/trailmix/pecans and a couple eggs.

110kg -> 78kg

I've maintained my weight for five months now. I know I should be exercising but I just hate it so much. Losing weight by dieting is so passive and easy, I just can't be fucked actively improving my fitness

I'm also 6'1. I've been shooting for 1500 cals a day

how long have you been doing this? 16 months for me. At some point that deficit just became too much for me and i really think it gave me some metabolic damage. I know it sucks to think about, but try upping your calorie intake, even if it's going to take longer for you to get to your goal. eventually you're going to want/need to drop your calorie intake again, and you need to have somewhere to drop it from. i'd say up your calories and get on weight lifting

I don't even know its been a really long time. A lot of its laziness I think I was going to start doing meal prep i think. I'll give upping the calories a bit a try though, thanks user.

I can't work out due to medical issues so I can only watch my weight.

I'm 125 pounds at the moment, trying to get to 110.

I'm 5'1. I'm eating around one meal a day, plus supplements with a veggie smoothie that has wheat grass and some nutritional powder.

I'm so hungry though. It's horrible but I'm getting there.

Currently at 129kg down from 135kg. Not much, but i've been fluctuating back and forth between maintaining diet and not bothering. Girlfriend left me just before christmas which has been a big motivator. Best advice i can give is to live by yourself. Parents would always buy chocolate and other crap, when i go shopping for myself i only buy healthy so that i dont have the temptation anymore.

Plateaued at 175 for months before finally seeing a doctor and having them explain leptin to me. Now I'm planning refeeds every two weeks and 1.5 lbs per week lost.

Here's hoping to a June where I'm finally thin!

>110kg 175cm whale
>Cut out fizzy drinks
>Start eating chicken tendies and veggies 3 times a day

Nothing yet but I'm working on it

start counting calories nigga. Read the sticky it's got good info.

That spike is a visit to grandmother's. The drop is after u started cardio. Cardio feels like shit but I feel great afterwards
I'm 5'10 80kg(176lbs)
Aiming for 70kg(155lbs)

When will I lose my fucking belly?

fatsecret.com.au/calories-nutrition/coles/chicken-breast-tenders/100g

I eat 3 of those for each meal, the calorie count seems pretty low.

Terribly. I´m in a spiral of bad habits, not sleeping enough, drinking too much beer and i noticed I have not eaten anything this weekend. This week this has been my routine:
>Work, go home/pub, drink beer till I´m numb, pass out, sleep terribly, wake up for work. Repeat.

I havent lifted in 2 weeks, but fuck it. Today I´ll change.

It's day zero. I'm officially 170 pounds, 45 pounds overweight. I'm obese. It's interfering with my life. I'm going to change.

Taking day one pictures tomorrow as a baseline.

stop drinking or limit it once weekly. Beer, as wonderful as it is, is worse than soda for you.

I know man. Good thing my local pub is closing down for few weeks for renovations.

I actually made a concious decision to stop drinking regularly because I always get mad hunger pangs when I drink. It's really bad, I almost always make bad decision.

And honestly? I haven't missed it that much. I will definitely have some beer from time to time, but I think I'll cut it out of my regular diet.

Went to the gym yesterday for the first time ever.

Diet is going good, this is completely sustainable, feel like I can keep this up for a long time without getting sick of it.

Lost 4 pounds this year already, went from 208 to 204, so feeling pretty good.

Ay
5'7" female, currently 185, lost 60+ these past months
Had ED for 5-6 years. Finally recovered, starting eating way too much in contrast. Went from 110 to 190. Went back down to 145 because of Veeky Forums and was mad strong. Had a miscarriage and swelled up to 250ish. Super depressed, ate a TON, drank soda.

Decided enough was enough, been losing solidly at around 2-3 a week for months now. Finally feel like I'm on the right track again. I like lifting more than cardio because of the control, but I get wild looks and weird comments when I go by the weights so I stay by my treadmill where I belong if there are guys lifting at my gym :(

Are you actually eating 100g?

If so, you're only eating 600 calories a day. I find that hard to believe.

Had ED for 5-6 years.

How does a female acquire erectile disfunction?

FEMALE HERE
FEEEEMALE HERE GUYS

That's why I'm thinking I must be counting wrong or doing something equally retarded

>Female here
>Sad face at the end
This is some fine bait boys

6'1''

Started last january at 275
Fucked around all year stalling throughout and am at 245 now

I need help not eating

coles.com.au/customer-service/product-recalls/2016/05/03/recall-on-coles-chicken-breast-tenders-400g

the low calorie count and high protein is why its so popular on /fit(chicken breast in general not coles)

The price may seem nice but don't forget your paying for the crumbs and also the crumbs are probably shit bread consider making sandwiches using whole wheat toast and just regular chicken breast instead you'll get better carbs and it will probably be cheaper

Up and down. I lost 10kg over a few months then put it back on again after 2 weeks of eating 2 take out meals and a home cooked meal a day.
I barely eat past 2600 calories a day when I'm not cutting and I put on weight like a fucking madman. I know it's because I'm too inactive to eat that much, but fuck; I've just got no fucking clue how people manage to get 10k+ steps in a day just doing normal shit. After a busy work day and a 1.5k jog (I fucking hate jogging) at the gym I clock up like 7-8k steps.

Down 9kg again atm, after getting mad at myself. I'm more focused this time, so I guess I'll go further. Aiming for another 10-15kg until I get 13-15% bf.

So buying a chicken and eating it without skin is much better?

Lost 100 pounds, no real loose skin (skin is slightly stretchy on biceps, but that's about it) Hit 1/2/3/4. Been permacutting and should finally hit ~10-12% BF by summer. In that last stretch. It's been a good ride brehs. FPH got me through those first few months.

My extended family always called me fat and made fun of me growing up. Going to Mexico this summer with them for a wedding/beach holiday and I can't wait to fucking rub my gains in their faces. Two of my aunts ended up getting liposuction because they couldn't stop fucking binge eating family size bags of Doritos.

Don't forget to act like it was easy-to-use this is crucial if you wanna run their face in it
Height and starting ending weight?
Also at what weight would you say you lost the belly?

It's ok. I started about 2 weeks ago. This is me right now.
5'11 and 220 pounds was where I started. Currently fluctuating between 210 and 215. I hope I am counting calories correctly. I sometimes find myself full at the end of the day way below my target TDEE-500.
Any words of advice or estimations of how far and long I have left to go?

>used to be not fat, at the very most slightly overweight with a good amount of muscle
>getting a job killed all my drive to go to the gym
>diet has been stagnating
>beginning to look fat
>haven't been a gym in over 7 months
god help me

>mfw day 15 of NoAlcohol
>mfw day 7 of NoJunkFood
>mfw day 3 of NoFap
Guys this is fucking hard. The degenerate lifestyle keeps calling me but I'm not going back... at least until I'm back under 200lb.

Same starting point, lost 40lbs in 4.5 months
3 days lifting 3 days cardio
You should try for 6 months though, I was basically free the whole time

I was in the mood for pizza and checked out the site nutrition info. It says a 9 inch ultra thin crust for a pizza is 44 calories per slice. Does that sound right? Seems low to me.

To compare, the same pizza but stuffed crust instead of thin crust is 150 calories per slice.

Does crust change the amount of calories that much?

So you have a lot of STR and not so many points into DEX, huh? Redistributing your points is painful, sadly, in real life. Good luck.

Dont eat too low calories and dont kys in the gym, because you will have loose skin. Slow things down, it takes some more time but its worth it.

i'm 5'8" 130 lb. but i still have too much stomach fat

the cool thing is i'm eating about 1500 calories now and i can feel myself losing the weight everyday

chew gum fatties

if i can lose weight u can fuckers

>ED
>Erectile Dysfunction
>Girl

Yeah, you are not kidding anyone.

Is there any danger of eating skinless chicken and veggies for every meal of every day?

You might start feeling lethargic and tired unless you get some carbs in you, but besides that it's not dangerous. Maybe take a few multi-vitamins each day.

Not that guy but I personally would rather have loose skin than prolong my fatness. With my auts I'm not getting laid either way, and at least I can look good clothed if I'm not fat.

>raised to eat my feelings
>didn't really think I needed to
>lenk throughout middle and high school
>graduate
>best friend dies
>both bros enlist, one kms in combat from realizing he didn't want to be soldier
>other dies from brain hemorrhaging
>parents divorce
>homeless because of this divorce
>realise what they meant
>essentially gained 140 pounds in 14 months
>lost a lot of weight because losing my breath while sitting and eating wasn't normal
>280lbs now, 6'5, 22 years and 4 backed up in the gutter
That's all strictly "no soda no pizza drink water". Still stuck at the fast food twice a day part since homeless, but I'm going to the gym to stop myself from heading up too high on the scale.

Is rice enough carbs?

Yes if you're feeling tired then add some brown rice. If you go to Scooby's Workshop and put your stats and goals into his calorie calculator, it actually spits out a meal plan for those exact foods; chicken breast, brown rice, and broccoli.

Much obliged brother

Started in Nov 2015 at 298ish lbs

Right now i'm 223

5'10, 28 years old.

It's been ok, my lifts went up for a little bit but now they never increase. I slowly lose weight, usually plateau for 3 weeks then drop like 6 lbs out of nowhere.

Bretty good. Started doing cardio at 97kg which made me go from a big potato to a slightly smaller one. Then I got over myself and went to the gym. Now I'm 72kg and nearing the end of my weight loss journey. Turns out people actually could be bothered to remember your name kek.

Slow and steady wins the race... haha...ha

You need more upper body user, nice work through.

You just look odd, with wide hips

I know those wide hip feels man, they're fucking wide like yours and I wish I could just fucking grind them down, but yeah, like the other user said, more upper body.

Started the year at 214.4lbs , weighed in at 205.8 this morning.

I've almost reached a threshold of losing 100 pounds. I shaved off my beard beacuse i was curious and realized i still look like a baby faced 15 year old with a sloth neck

I legit looked really good with a beard but then i shave it and become a 3/10

Life is pain.

imagine the possibility of a 30 year retirement

7 kg down, 40 kg more to go. Never weighted less than 100 kg since I was, like, 14 or 15 years old. Time to get around that again, and then build some muscles.

Now I'm on steamed veggies with chicken, lurking what else can I eat that's fast and easy to do.

>>mfw day 3 of NoFap
Don't get into memes, user. Fap all you want, but stick to NoAlco and NoJunk

Eating disorder you buffoon

>me, seven months ago
>58 y.o. male
>soft 243 pounds
>not been in a gym in 20 years

then a decision was made:
gym every other day
weights and cardio
eating right
no drinking, no chips

>today
>weigh 211
>over 4" off my waistline
>starting to show some muscle
>lots of compliments and positives from family and friends

30 pounds of fat still to go
it will happen

Damn, grandpa, been a while since I've seen someone over 35 on 4ch. Came here only for Veeky Forums, instead of choosing some shitty feelgood gym forum?

So that's where the CRB meme comes from?

Same. Even a single beer guarantees me splurging on at least 500 more calories if not more. Alcohol throws a wrench in your system.

Show respect you cunt.

Started at 115 KG last January, I'm now 102.7.

My weight loss got sidetracked by a bunch of bad shit from my operation flaring up, which stopped me lifting for about 3 months. Turns out it was OK, I've just got a trapped nerve in the scar tissue that causes infrequent pain.

I'm going to reach 85 by November this year.

Im stuck at 5'11 198lbs for a month now eating 1500kcal with no excersize. Used to be a steady 2lbs a week adn then it just stopped.

Exercise is going good, diet is okay too. Instead of my shirts being tight around the belly, they're tight around my shoulders.

Nothing positive this way, was down 5 pounds but put it back on

Lost 52lbs so far in the last 6 months. Hoping to lose another 60 or so this year.

Even though I'm still a fat shit, I look a million times better, get complients all the tiem at work (I'm a retail monkey so lots of customers noticing) have genuine hope the future now and generally feel more confident, capable and better all round. Can't wait to see how I feel when I'm even lighter.

I'm gonna make it.

From what I've been told, the belly is the first thing to gain weight and sadly the last to lose it. Keep going. You can do this.

The fact you feel the need to call him out on his age says more about you than him. None of it being good.

Depends on your muscle mass. I'm 5'10 and 156 lbs this morning with natty gains. I'm gonna cut at least 6 more lbs before summer to get my abs where I want them. You could easily end up a 155 lb 5'10 skinny fat.