Why aren't you jumping on this Veeky Forums...

Why aren't you jumping on this Veeky Forums? It literally a yardsale right now with all the weakhanded pajeets jumping on BTC for that BTG handout. We all know this'll launch into space inevitably.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-03/hedge-funds-flip-icos-leaving-other-investors-holding-the-bag
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I already did and now I'm bagholding 130k.
Yay.

Sorry to say OP, but this is going 50% below ICO price.

I can almost taste the salt...

im actually rly happy this is still around ico price or below

it means the days of ico flipping is coming to an end, and people wont pour precious ethers into pajeet scam icos

Price is stable. You might wanna buy before it hits a real exchange

Rumour has been going around that it might get featured in PBC next month, don't quote me on it but the article has been posted like 50 times in biz

muh combinator

Is this Veeky Forums's new LINK?

Hahahahhaha

>plz buy plzzz!!! Good coin!!!

This shit is in Nash Equilibrium now. Best time to buy in. If you can get in below 0.00016 you are guaranteed to make a return on your investment.

just got home from temple. my rabbi said not to buy request. said Airswap beta drops in two weeks and it's going to be a big deal. stay away from goy trash with nothing more than a vague whitepaper and conference hype that ends in a dump.

You posted that shit yesterday on Veeky Forums and the reddit sub of request. You will get fucked by REQ hard. Enjoy your bags nigger.

thats mean

Why were you on the request subreddit you pajeet lmao

Yeah exactly I posted that it would reach nash equlibrium at 0.00016. I was correct.

Ok i bought even more. Had 530k REQ, now up to 580k. Should i stop?

you can predict equilibriums but you can't figure out how to use the potty. many such pajeets. sad.

Yea no. Once Monday comes and the hedge funds in NYC and California oper their offices they will instantly dump their presale bags on you faggot.

Teeka says that the next coin is Solar tech and something about MIT

this. as soon as the crypto stores open and trading starts it's going down. DOWN.

I expected it to go below ICO price and I'm considering buying more.

That would mean I'd have to trade off my Bitcoin though.

Not everyone is a stupid pajeet investor like you are kid. You probably have a chainlink tattoo on your chode.

What is it with these stupid pastas that you pajeets keep posting over and over again?
Kys.

It's the truth. Who do you think has these 200+ ETH sell walls set up on ED? Pajeets? No, those are presale investors AKA cryptocurrency hedge funds like PolyChain, Fenbushi Capital, Sequoia, Metastable Capital etc. Do you know how much an average hedge fund earns? Not more than 5% per year. With ICOs they can EASILY profit 20% with presale discounts.

Nice, just hedl 100k

yea keep denying it.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-03/hedge-funds-flip-icos-leaving-other-investors-holding-the-bag

i'm sure hedge funds are dumping their pre sale tokens before the fork when no one is buying and not waiting until they're listed on high volume exchanges. stupid pajeet.

I fucking love denyla in bagholders mentality.

They wanted to flip it, got dumped on, now they will baghold it because they "believe in team and project".

Fucking sad.

not as sad as shitting on a street, pajeet.

because I don't buy shit that's being spoon fed

I think it's actually much sadder. Street shitting is free, your bags cost you money

ohhhh you would, pajeet.

he's absolutely right and i will buy it then

pajeet hates utensils and toilets, got it.

Reminder, usually only pajeets spam call others as pajeets.

>pajeet accusing me of being pajeet
how very pajeet of you, pajeet. may the next monsoon rob from you your 5th born child and cholera take your 3rd wife.

etherdelta sucks.

liqui doesn't

He's got a point.

Now is definitely not an ideal time to sell...

this coin is a winner

waiting on my 3 btc withdrawal for a week now - no answers from the support.
The tx id they gave me doesn't even exist.
Look up their twitter acc it's full of people waiting for their money.

Are you sure? Outside of Veeky Forums it doesn't have much traction.

No i dont believe in it and you are right i failed at flipping it, i got too emotional at my Link loss that i jumped into this at 5 am (bought at 193k ETH). If i am able to break even i will sell, or maybe it will be part of a PnD and i can get a 2x.