When you see people who lift for aesthetics (Zyzz, Jeff Seid etc) why are they never with girls who are 9/10+...

When you see people who lift for aesthetics (Zyzz, Jeff Seid etc) why are they never with girls who are 9/10+. I only see them with 6/10s at most.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WEciZBKf9zk
youtu.be/htjjVeSVfjY
youtube.com/watch?v=qiBCoBo1L2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cus they have literally no personality.
Their life and identity is lifting.
Talking barbells aren't all that attractive

Plus huge amount of arrogance instead of confidence

>implying

youtube.com/watch?v=WEciZBKf9zk

Plus, 9/10 and 10/10's aren't all that common.

Why do people always post this as an example?
Am I the only one who thinks she looks like some trashy plastic doll?

stay jelly

You think this is a 9? hahaha

This slut looks like the usual $50 hooker in my city

That's legit disgusting man.

Many of them lift to overcome their insecurities (don't we all?), to look good because they feel ugly or feel they're losers.

Under all those muscles they're still insecure dudes. 6s and 7s are good enough for them.

King Jeff with a SOLID 9

Id love to see what you guys would consider an 8/10 or more since youre so dismissive of the chicks they pick up
Most guys would probably agree many of these girls fall under the attractive category even if they act slutty

Please start posting your view of better looking so we have something as a reference point

Cause it's easier to get 100 6-7/10s than 1 9/10s.

It's all about efficiency while keeping up some standards (no fatasses/uggos)

girls rated 8+/10 are almost always on birth control, and their hormones are messed up and their bodies are 'tricked' into thinking that it is pregnant (hence the inability to get pregnant while on the pill). Since their hormones and bodies are messed up, they seek beta 'provider' males instead of alphas, since they are looking for a provider for their 'baby' that doesn't exist. On a side note, this is also why you see so often hot women with numale cucks and asian ""men"", these women are on the pill and are looking for a beta 'provider' mate.

tl;dr birth control messes up 'hot' women and causes them to seek beta males to care for a baby that doesn't exist, therefore people like zyzz and joff find the hottest women who are not on the pill - the next best women in line.

Would post a pic of my GF I consider as a 9. But too concered of being doxxed on here

woah

really makes you think

Yeah... that makes sense. That's why I don't get 9s or 10s.

*sips tea*

>Spotted the guy who doesnt know shit about women

Anything >6 is rated on personality for me.

9/10 is pretty rare and I don't think they mind fucking/hanging "just a 6". Who's the shallow one?

See, i thought my gf was a 9/10 when i had her too but thats to you
To me she might not be, see my point?

Some people think Ariana Grande is good looking, some people dont
Your 9/10 isnt my 9/10 but it does give us something to talk about and share pics of hot chicks, which is always good fun

Lmao, really? You're the guy making theories about the pill using terms like alpha and beta, and you've got the guts to call someone else out?

Not the same guy, but he's right. The pill fucks women up hard. Not even memeing, look it up for yourself.

"fit" - fucking golden mate

Those two are hot af.

Having been with three chicks who were on the pill and a few who werent i prefer the ones on the pill
They are more relaxed and laid back, the ones off are way more frigid and not as interested in sex which is boring

>inb4 its just with you
Im not a social autist so i can to girls regularly and most of those ive met who werent on the pill were way less sex driven and never dated/had boyfriends

Anecdotal evidence for sure but seems the pill does good, it gives extra sex drive to chicks and its legal (unlike MDMA)

They've got an excess of hormones due to the pill, so naturally they would 'perform' differently, with more vigor/'life'/energy/whatever.

a 9

If you have the combination of money and gains 10/10 girls will flock too you.
Look at Tony Huge for example
youtu.be/htjjVeSVfjY

holy shit he looks awkward as fuck. hes still an autist at heart. and shes not even hot.

When you see people who lift for strength (Rippletits, Candito etc) why are they never with girls

lmao

so your saying when the girls werent taking steroids (birth control is a steroid, look it up) they didnt want to have sex with you?

sounds like youre shit with girls and your sample size is what ~6 girls rofl

>baited

Id love to try and fuck a fitness girl someday, you know one who is into lifting and see if they have a diffrent sex drive

I hear extra test makes em have the sex drive of a guy so it gonna be good but they are pretty hard to find, even cardiobunnies are rare

>guy finally posts a "9"
>she looks barely 15

Every fucking time

this is pretty accurate. in addition, when girls dont take the pill for a week and ovulate that month they exceedingly look for alpha mother fuckers and are in general more suceptible to asshole behavior.

>lmao @ guy that cant get laid by girls off the pill

JOFF FUCKING GO AWAY WE DON'T WANT YOU GO AWAYGOGOGO

I barfed

>so your saying
No, what i was saying was out of my sample pool of chicks ive had sex with the ones ON the pill had a higher sex drive. Obviously they would have had to have sex for them to be in the pool

The ones i talk to who arent on the pill are the boring type who never dates, doesnt have a boyfriend and doesnt care about sex or relationships and that pool is fairly big
And i have no idea if theyd fuck me or not, i dont want to ask out or hit on girls i find about as interesting as shit

ok bud here's an older looking one

there is beauty in youth though

10 for me

zyzz mirin himself more than the girl. love it

>all these boring girls

clearly ur not chatting with hot girls

because if you're jacked you literally have to do nothing else so you get lazy. but seriously what's the point of going for "the 10" in a nightclub type situation if your only goal is to smash them for the night? a tight body is all you should be looking for too.

>meme picture older than the internet
>cant even see her face

some were and some were not, i did say its anecdotal evidence so im not saying my experience is the universal truth
Girls react diffrently to pills i guess but from my experience its never been a bad thing, plus no condom is great

I had this friend of mine who wasnt on the pill, we talked some and did kickboxing together so it was good fun. She was arguably hot to most guys
She never wanted to fuck unless she got something out of it, she actually got her rent paid by some dude who she was dating and she was overall a status horny chick who only dated guys with money
If chasing this type of girl makes you happy then by all means

citation please, oh that's right it's all just more made up red pill autism shit 'real speak' people complain about broscience but alphascience is fucking worse these days

>taking roids
>their lifes are lifting
Yeah no retard

>Juff
>King

here's another 9 or 10. for an asian dude like me, I've always wanted a halfie gf who looks exactly like this.

I would love to see your face when you see her picture without that glass in front of her.

10s only exist in photoshop it seems

Meanwhile

strength training = qts

zyzz looks like shit in this pic jeez

was he off cycle

that woman has a 5/10 face

on roids you still have to train like a madman the only thing roids to is better your recovery and you are able to train way more without overtraining

She's pretty but pretty plain imo

she looks exactly like keira knightley, what's your point?

people like you who don't find any girls "10"s will never be satisfied with life.

forgot pic

10/10

>solid 9
PFFFFTTT HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH
turn that 9 upside down and subtract 2

did you mean to post this after I posted
dat keira-mind

You've got it the wrong way round. Girls don't have a higher sex drive because of taking the pill but rather a girl who has a high sex drive is more likely to take the pill cause they will be having more promiscuous sex and therefore its better to have a more consistent form of contraception.

50% of women are on it memelord
If you think it's only use is birth control your retarded

This is a 10/10. A women who has a beautiful face but won't lift and has zero muscle is automatically gets -1.

>bleached hair
>black eyes
>olive skin
No thanks

>this is a 10/10 girl
>posts a picture with a frontal face closeup
>girl undresses has zero ass/muscle

It's important to have a nice face but a women who has a shitty body when undressed and has 0 curves automatically is an 8 or less.

>giraffe smile
>failed jaw enlargement surgery (looks too wide and still lo jaw)
>almost fat yet no tits

Thats actaully something i never thought about and it makes sense

Still i love this age old "girls on birth control only go for beta males" bullshit thats going round

post your 10/10 then u fucking incel. thats what i thought

Your post reminded me of her

10/10

There is so much rampant faggotry in this thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=qiBCoBo1L2w

not the best pic but definitely agree my dude

10/10

10/10

> hes still an autist at heart.

This. He even kissed that bimbo like a 12 yo virgin boy.
Chads aren't made, they are born, no matter how many juice they inject nor how good they look.
Deal with it.

You're right.

Their lives are over.

Literally.

lol

Homo as fuck.

man face
bitch face
gross nose

>that bimbo is a 9/10
lol