>2017
>Doesn't smoke cigarettes

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it kills you

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel

Fug

2.7/10

sage

>SAGE
Get out

Almost $30 a packet in Australia no thanks bro

sage.

I enjoy cardio and the feeling of my lungs inflating to capacity.

Sage

Quit trying to justify your disgusting habit.

smash that mf sage button senpai

kill your self if you smoke

i mean this unironically

I like my lungs thanks for the suggestion tho

This thread is reported.
OP is a degenerate piece of shit and I will laugh when he dies of lung cancer.

Ah yes, the old "gotta die of something" meme argument. See how quickly your bravado crumbles when your fighting for your life, no matter how much praying and bargaining you do, that cancer is there and was totally avoidable.

Life isn't a contest about who lives the longest

Shoutening to manchilds

Enjoy bladder cancer and pissing in a bag attached to your stomach you autistic faggot.

>finnposter

No vittu hurraa
sage and report

This. I was smoking like 7 smokes a day and it was costing me $40 a week

voi vittu hermanni

I'd rather inject marijuana

I vaguely agree, OP. I like smoking. I just dont like it enough to put up with all the downsides. Not just the health ones, but most people think it's disgusting.

THIS
reminder that cigarettes are a potent aromatase inhibitor and test and dht booster
plus it's an incredibly low inhib high status thing to do

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

how many cigs a day to increase test?

Stop smoking = gains

Thinky veiled 'ciggies in the boneyard' thread?

hopefully.

>ends up smelling like shit
>shit dental hygiene
>could spend the money on useful shit
>could live a life free of shitty ass diseases
>still forces himself to smoke to be one of the cool kids
Underage b&

Haha yeah man nice
I like inhale poison cause it's trendy
Man does slowly killing myself to make other idiots think I look cool fee good

Aah, the enjoyment of that brief cigarette was totally worth te long term destruction of my lungs. N..no I'm not addicted. I have disciples, just not the disciple to lay off the stuff for good

Short term pleasure >>> long term health and fitness

Oh fuck man am I drunk writing that

nicotine amid -
be the chenist aka FRANK ZANE

I quit smoking you fucker.
My dick gains are out of control.

> 2016
> Does not smoke smokes indoors

Are you bullied in school coward, pathetic man mentally retarded child, or both?

> M mutku landlord gets angry

So? Was life in the competition who will live the longest rented house without the eviction?

> Siihe will mark the ceiling !!!

No ice, if there is not a minor and is able to burn steadily in the apartment, so the roof darkens evenly.

> S .. it will take MUN VALKONEN ROOF !!!

Who compelled to buy an apartment, which is a hell of an ugly roof Valkonen, fucking peat gave

there are studies that show people who smoke have more free testosterone

2 per Sip

Përkëlë pls go

wtf i love cigs now

>addicting

Always the retarded Finn.

>smoke, you faggot!

No, you can't be a meme. GTFO

When I was Indonesia, it was a buck a pack. No wonder they smoke like chimneys.

Heavily cultural too. Am Korean and my father smoked and his father before him smoked and his father too. Tobacco use is ubiquitous among Koreans and all my friends smoke. Only thing I smoke these days is weed but I'm still in love with the smell of cigarettes. I miss it a lot.

Kiva meemi.

Smoking is stupid though, on every level. It's just a drug that's sold by executives who view their junkies with total contempt. I refuse to be anyone's slave or bitch, and you should too.

"We don’t smoke that shit. We just sell it. We reserve the right to smoke for the young, the poor, the black and the stupid.” - R.J. Reynolds executive

cigs r for fake tough guys and dyels

I know. I quit recently and I feel way more Veeky Forums. I'm also spending a lot less money because a pack in NY is $12 or $13. Smoking was the ultimate gains goblin.

Use nicotine gum, all the benefits of nicotine (+ fresh breath) almost 0 costs. It's also barely addictive because it takes so much longer to hit than smoking! (Think crack vs cocaine)
Great for cutting, great for pre workout, great for social gains

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

Stopped smoking back in 2014. The amount of money left over in a month is really nice. They kept upping the price of a pack too.

Paying money to smell like shit.

this.

if lung cancer, emphysema, or any of the other dozens of serious afflictions related to long-term tobacco use don't get you and you live long enough bladder cancer is a 99.9% guarantee.

>And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?
Smoking doesn't simply move your natural death years earlier, it also makes your last years much worse. Bad condition, bad breath, coughing and other illness will start much earlier and take much longer

This almost accurately mirrors my situation at the age of 15. Smoking is for plebs. Don't smoke kids.

Also great for facial gains, but i've read it fuck up your gums or something

9/10 pic

Fucking lost it, well done user, I think my ribs came loose

Grandfather died when i was a baby, can't remember him, i think he only got to see me once and never got to meet my brother and sister. whenever my father smokes he gasps and wheezes for half an hour afterwards, says its fine because he doesn't smoke that much and only started when he was 25(as if they changes anything). there is a very high chance he will die before he becomes a grandfather

>mfw smokers think they are any different to hamplanets

>costs money
>makes you smell like shit, also your breath
>gives you cancer
>makes you dependant on a substance to calm down

Yeah, what a bright light you are op

1 smoke a day if I can control it
Will this fuck me up?

It's pasta

I smoke black and milds does that count?

Negro detected

>Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

Yes this is literally what life is about. Hitler is winning by the way.

Cigarettes are literally the most disgusting smell on the planet. I don't even understand how someone can smoke like a pack per day of these things.

Fuck off reddit

Yea you just have to be strict or be like "1 smoke after dinner" then "1 smoke after dinner and lunch" and so on. That's how people end up smoking 1 pack a day

Over time they get used to it, but I never understood why someone would start smoking in first place, except kids who follow the majority of normies.

i smoke an average of maybe 2 a day and i agree. after 4 in a day or so, the last thing i want is to smoke another one. how people can get through 40+ is fucking insane.

>Binland

>And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?
True.
>It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation
Also true.
>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!
Probably true.

t. Ex-Smoker who smoked out of boredom at least a pack a day for 5 years and managed to quit easy

Social mostly, I wouldn't have nearly as many friends if I didn't smoke. Hell, if I didn't smoke I might have no friends, my best friend got me into smoking and because I smoked with him he introduced me to many new people both smokers and non-smokers.

It's also a great way to meet people in clubs, because every one needs a lighter or a cigarette. It's also $2 a pack in my country so a lot of young people like me find the high cheaper than alcohol.

>cigarette
>high
what?

>It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation

No you fucking can't. Fuck outta here Big Tobacco, your lobbying shenanigans have no power here.

Source: Smoked since 12, 30 now, switched to vaping.

the first times you smoke you might actually get high, and its a very nice high although short

>tfw I will live enough to see the singularity and become immortal
>smokers die young with rotten teeth, coughing, losing control of themselves and smelling like shit

But the chicks dig it.

It's a slow death

Maybe skanks.

Fuck off troll

This is old pasta m8.